It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Don't worry he is finished.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

I hope your right.

As entertaining as this # storm is, we in the rest of the world are also worried this clown will get elected!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: blackrabbit1

We would have built a massive wall around them it was gonna be so huge we would get Jina to build it they have experience.
He never wanted to win tbh he wants to run and lose big, He is in bed with the Clintons.
edit on 9-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

a reply to: blackrabbit1

He is in bed with the Clintons.

Now wouldn't that make for an interesting sex scandal right about now.

And that's the reason why Donald knows that Hillary isn't really loyal to Bill.

Old people like them still do it and Donald will # anything that moves.

Info Wars would be the only outlet that would refuse to carry the story.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Not actually in bed just a plant to destroy the republicans I suspect it was just to split them a bit and he didn't (Or Clinton) expect to win the nomination but he did so he will lose very big gonna be a big big loser (I go into trump mode sorry) or the democrats can take the senate (as the republicans are fearing now).
I just wonder what is in it for him?.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1

I hope your right.

As entertaining as this # storm is, we in the rest of the world are also worried this clown will get elected!

The polls I've seen online, and polls from other countries I've seen show a preference, substantial for Trump over Hillary.

A sexist statement worse than lying to the american people jeopardizing security, laughing about the death of others, and potentially persecuting sexual abuse victims? Only in wacko land.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

[The polls I've seen online, and polls from other countries I've seen show a preference, substantial for Trump over Hillary.

Please provide a link to these polls.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Pews rsearch has Trump at 9% with Europeans, Russia would want him but you would expect that.
Sorry but he is a figure of fun here in the UK.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: robynd0623

originally posted by: Advantage
WOW!!! SO many people triggered. I didnt realize we had so many triggerable folks on ATS.

My husband talks horrible when with his buddies ... if there was a hot mic on him people's ears would catch fire. HOWEVER, its talk. Guys talk. Trump is a guy and he talked... yrs ago. Good lord you nancies... I hope something stupid you said in private gets secretly recorded and its released just to smear you. I mean its not like he claimed and laughed about a human being being sodomized with a bayonette to death or anything.
Im not even a Trump fan and I see the absurdity of this sort of faux-Puritanical complete BS.

I agree as a female too. Maybe because Im married to a alpha male but sounds like a bunch of beta males here. I wonder how many of these male Hillary supporters on here look like Carl The Cuck and Aids Skrillex?

PS Us ladys on a girls night out can say some non PC stuff about men as well, lets be honest.

He is not a "guy.." in the sense. He is a person running for POTUS.

Man.. how our standards have reached a new low. Womanizer? meh.. it's ok, he is a GUY! And for the record.. I've never in the circle of guys I know.. been in a conversation when some dude reached that low. How people think it's "ok" because he is a "guy" just blows my mind.

A womanizer is actually fine if they're upfront about it. Same for any woman, if you want to play field go for it. What Trump described via hot Mic was predatory. It wasn't locker room talk .

This was a man that 11 years later ran for president and won his party's nomination stating that if he finds a woman beautiful he will just kiss them, he won't wait, grab their vagina because he can, they let him because he's a star.

He doesn't seem to understand that this action is actually sexual assault because he has no idea before hand if that woman even wants him to grab her vagina.

It isn't prudish to call it sexual assault. It's factual.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
This is the woman Arianne Zucker the center of the sexual predator allegations

That's not the woman Trump was referring to over hot Mic. He was talking about how he failed to seduce Nancy O'Dell the co-host of the man he is talking to. He talks about how she asked him if he knew a good furniture place to which he offered to show her a place. He then "moved on her like a bitch but couldn't get there". Honestly how hard to follow is this?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

[The polls I've seen online, and polls from other countries I've seen show a preference, substantial for Trump over Hillary.

worldwide.vote...#/results/total

not official or anything, was 77% trump and most of the world was protrump, seems the recent scandal has hit support somewhat, but still winning by 4% as of this poll.

As for the online pollls, that's been discussed previously in this site, some have rumored most if not all online polls in the united states are being distorted supposedly to show vast Trump support.
edit on 9-10-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: robynd0623

originally posted by: Advantage
WOW!!! SO many people triggered. I didnt realize we had so many triggerable folks on ATS.

My husband talks horrible when with his buddies ... if there was a hot mic on him people's ears would catch fire. HOWEVER, its talk. Guys talk. Trump is a guy and he talked... yrs ago. Good lord you nancies... I hope something stupid you said in private gets secretly recorded and its released just to smear you. I mean its not like he claimed and laughed about a human being being sodomized with a bayonette to death or anything.
Im not even a Trump fan and I see the absurdity of this sort of faux-Puritanical complete BS.

I agree as a female too. Maybe because Im married to a alpha male but sounds like a bunch of beta males here. I wonder how many of these male Hillary supporters on here look like Carl The Cuck and Aids Skrillex?

PS Us ladys on a girls night out can say some non PC stuff about men as well, lets be honest.

He is not a "guy.." in the sense. He is a person running for POTUS.

Man.. how our standards have reached a new low. Womanizer? meh.. it's ok, he is a GUY! And for the record.. I've never in the circle of guys I know.. been in a conversation when some dude reached that low. How people think it's "ok" because he is a "guy" just blows my mind.

A womanizer is actually fine if they're upfront about it. Same for any woman, if you want to play field go for it. What Trump described via hot Mic was predatory. It wasn't locker room talk .

This was a man that 11 years later ran for president and won his party's nomination stating that if he finds a woman beautiful he will just kiss them, he won't wait, grab their vagina because he can, they let him because he's a star.

He doesn't seem to understand that this action is actually sexual assault because he has no idea before hand if that woman even wants him to grab her vagina.

It isn't prudish to call it sexual assault. It's factual.

he says they let him do anything, quite clearly, which means they likely have conversed and been around. Iniating sexual contact, does not necessitate pc sjw verbal approval, consent, there is also nonverbal approval, consent. You need to read the signs, and if you misread the actions that follow will surely make that very clear. If you start caressing or kissing and the other party caresses and kisses back, guess what you read the nonverbal consent clearly, and you had consent.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Most of the world does not support Trump,no matter what bogus online poll you show

His main online supporters are trolls and not even American,who are trolling the election to try and get him as a joke

That's it,he's a joke

edit on 9-10-2016 by Whereismypassword because: iPad issue

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Most of the world does not support Trump,no matter what bogus online poll you show

His main online supporters are trolls and not even American,who are trolling the election to try and get him as a joke

That's it,he's a joke

Well, in many other places the media isn't as censored and what has happened with Hillary is not as filtered. Though, most people are probably ignorant with regards to both candidates on most of the world.
edit on 9-10-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Your ridiculous source.

"Unscientific" is an understatement. Trump is remarkably popular in countries with strong Russian supported fascist movements. Coincidence? I think not.

(This is the mud pit, I can post this here.
)

This poll was created by a couple of guys from the Netherlands, and is obviously being manipulated for propaganda purposes:

worldwide.vote...#/info

edit on 9-10-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

That's it,he's a joke

Well, in many other places the media isn't as censored and what has happened with Hillary is not as filtered. Though, most people are probably ignorant with regards to both candidates on most of the world.

So... you think that video is pro-Trump?!?!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

What are you on about? Doing well with strong Russian supported fascist movements? You mean like the UK. Germany, Spain, Turkey, Belgium, Ireland, Israel, Switzerland, Thailand... Do you even think before you make these statements? Why do you say the poll is being manipulated just because two guys in the Netherlands created it?

Quite clearly the poll is not going to be too accurate, like most of the polls. The results, though, at least make sense. Like Hillary doing well in places like Saudi Arabia and Mexico.
edit on 9/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

worldwide.vote...#/results/total

not official or anything, was 77% trump and most of the world was protrump, seems the recent scandal has hit support somewhat, but still winning by 4% as of this poll.

As for the online pollls, that's been discussed previously in this site, some have rumored most if not all online polls in the united states are being distorted supposedly to show vast Trump support.

If you actually waste any time reading this type of poll I refer you to my avatar
edit on 9-10-2016 by blackrabbit1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

What are you on about? Doing well with strong Russian supported fascist movements? You mean like the UK. Germany, Spain, Turkey, Belgium, Ireland, Israel, Switzerland, Thailand...

Yes; Russia supports ultra-nationalist and communist parties in all those countries, as I'm sure you know. The KGB was skilled in getting foreign parties to do their dirty work for them.

ETA: Remember?
edit on 9-10-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

What are you on about? Doing well with strong Russian supported fascist movements? You mean like the UK. Germany, Spain, Turkey, Belgium, Ireland, Israel, Switzerland, Thailand...

Yes; Russia supports ultra-nationalist and communist parties in all those countries, as I'm sure you know. The KGB was skilled in getting foreign parties to do their dirty work for them.

Then you can probably add every country in the world if that is your criteria, so your point was worthless to begin with.

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join