It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

God, I hope not. It's one of the most effective ways they could increase his electoral viability.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This is the woman Arianne Zucker the center of the sexual predator allegations

edit on 8-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: Phage
Did Trump's twitter break? He's been pretty quiet.
Did they take his phone away?

I think Kellyanne has him tied up somewhere.

There is no way Trump is that disciplined...at the very least they have taken his phone away.

Well justified.. but Melania has kicked the living # out of him and took his precious twitter away. I can only imagine the decibels echoing off those hallowed halls of the Trump mansion. The harmonics may cause a catastrophic earthquake.. in some prone area.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

How do you know that?

edit on 10/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

Herpa derpa... I flirted with a large orangish bazillionairre for some shiny things.. you freaing sleaze. Im not seeing a victim here. Maybe a passive predator parasite thing. Awww heth tho cute and charming.. **chuckle demurely**Yep. Def a victim.

I dont see how anyone could not find ALL of these people revolting. Both sides of the aisle.. just plain old revolting. BUT... revolting with some exceptional access and abilities.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I haven't read thru the thread. Idk of I'm going to, either. Just want to give my 2 cents on the "Trump Tape."

Yes, it's foul. Am I surprised? No. And not because it's Trump, either.

I'm not surprised because a lot of men talk like this amongst themselves. Heterosexual ones, anyway. I'm sure gay me. Talk like this too. Men will be men.

Is it appropriate? No. Am I offended? No. I'm not offended because men are men are men.

Not all men talk like this, but plenty of them do. Doesn't make it right, but that's just the way things are.

If you think differently, you're either delusional or you're naive.

Now, can we get back to the IMPORTANT issues? Not things said man to man over a decade ago? Thanks.

And that's all I'm going to say about that.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Advantage

Are you not entertained?

Entertained by perversion? No...

But it does speak to the character of those that support him...does it not?

No, it doesn't "speak to the character of those that support him."

My character? It's just fine. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Herpa derpa... I flirted with a large orangish bazillionairre for some shiny things.. you freaing sleaze. Im not seeing a victim here. Maybe a passive predator parasite thing. Awww heth tho cute and charming.. **chuckle demurely**Yep. Def a victim.

Ummm...she didn't hear any of the comments he made about her.

I would bet that her opinion of him has recently changed.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: robynd0623

originally posted by: Advantage
WOW!!! SO many people triggered. I didnt realize we had so many triggerable folks on ATS.

My husband talks horrible when with his buddies ... if there was a hot mic on him people's ears would catch fire. HOWEVER, its talk. Guys talk. Trump is a guy and he talked... yrs ago. Good lord you nancies... I hope something stupid you said in private gets secretly recorded and its released just to smear you. I mean its not like he claimed and laughed about a human being being sodomized with a bayonette to death or anything.
Im not even a Trump fan and I see the absurdity of this sort of faux-Puritanical complete BS.

I agree as a female too. Maybe because Im married to a alpha male but sounds like a bunch of beta males here. I wonder how many of these male Hillary supporters on here look like Carl The Cuck and Aids Skrillex?

PS Us ladys on a girls night out can say some non PC stuff about men as well, lets be honest.

He is not a "guy.." in the sense. He is a person running for POTUS.

Man.. how our standards have reached a new low. Womanizer? meh.. it's ok, he is a GUY! And for the record.. I've never in the circle of guys I know.. been in a conversation when some dude reached that low. How people think it's "ok" because he is a "guy" just blows my mind.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

And if he has sexually harassed and abused women, then what..?

Would you still let it slide and support him anyway? That would be a test of a person's character would it not?

The whole "boys will be boys" thing might have worked back in the 90's, but sexual harassment and sex abuse is now considered a crime.

It's not just what he said, but what he said he does.

I'm sure you don't grope women and cop a feel, and wouldn't have too much time for the man who does and would do that, right?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Nope. Theyre both pieces of filth. They know what theyre doing.. both of them. She was NO lily white flower abused big bad trump. Sleazes all.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

Nope. Theyre both pieces of filth. They know what theyre doing.. both of them. She was NO lily white flower abused big bad trump. Sleazes all.

Do you not understand that she didn't hear any of the comments he made?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

Are you not entertained?

Call me just an old school Republican with family values, but any man that sexualizes his daughter with another man doesn't have much character and that gets very close to a perversion. What am I to think of those that defend him?

www.cnn.com...
www.redstate.com...
edit on 8-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I'd just like to thank everyone, on all sides, and none, for the opportunity to participate in such an epic thread and historical turning point in the making.

It's been a slice.

Popcorn, tomorrow night!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Many men including myself are outraged because this video proves that women like rich guys

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Who knows, maybe the fate of the world has been altered and we're now on new coarse that might have otherwise went in the decidedly wrong direction had this not happened.

Something about Donald Trump has for quite a while now reminded me of the character who was running for President in the Stephen King movie, "The Dead Zone".

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

Are you not entertained?

Call me just an old school Republican with family values, but any man that sexualizes his daughter with another man doesn't have much character and that gets very close to a perversion. What am I to think of those that defend him?

www.cnn.com...
www.redstate.com...

Lol. Here's the difference between you, and me...

Idgaf what ppl think. I know who I am, what my character is like, and I'm good. Thanks.

I look at the WHOLE picture. Like, for example, how the MSM has scrutinized EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING Trump has done, while giving Hillary a pass.

Wonder why?

Hillary has DESTROYED multiple women's lives to cover up her husband's alleged rapes/sexual assaults. That's documented, it's real. Not to mention all the other evil things she's done.

So, if I'm playing Devil's advocate, what's THAT say about HER supporters?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I thought it was going happen here.

BTW is the kid here the kid who made I play pokemon go everyday?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

“I genuinely believe that if Trump wins and gets the nuclear codes there is an excellent possibility it will lead to the end of civilization.”

~ Tony Schwartz, author of "The Art of the Deal" (ghostwriter for Trump)

www.newyorker.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join