It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You're sounding almost like Noam Chomsky! It sounds as though you paint everyone but Donald Trump with that brush. Donald Trump promises to crush ISIS with military force and asks why the US can't simply nuke her opponents. The "power and devastation" of nuclear weapons are "very important to him." Methinks you see what you'd like to see in the man because a part of how he presents appeals to you strongly. I'd go out on a limb and say it's that whole "he's not PC" thing combined with the nativist theme. But sometimes a crass buffoon is just a crass buffoon.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Why do you have to create multiple anti-Trump threads daily? Can't you just do a serious research of an actual issue concerning Donald Trump, and present it here? You could, but it's quite obvious you, your gang and your leader are running out of time...

Why do you have to copy paste tabloid stuff BS on ATS and poison this board?

Why do you expect us to put up with this crap? The man is a lewd troll, a class "A" d-bag, a liar, a cheat, and a womanizer, who has the emotional maturity of a twelve year old.

What's it to you? You live halfway around the world and have no say in it at all! Trump is a disaster. We will talk about it because we can.
He screws up daily - EVERY SINGLE ONE of his screw-ups deserves its own thread. The Trump Brigade has been very mouthy and rude for several months on here. It's about time they got shut down. The guy is a ..... DEPLORABLE person.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

It's funny some are surprised many men talk like this when the ladies aren't around. Makes me wonder where they grew up.

Uh....in families that had some class, some education, and some manners. That's where.

Not in trailer parks.
My husband would call out any male who spoke this way about women. Not all guys are assholes. Just the trashy, poorly-educated ones.
And it's not funny. It's disgusting.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010
This video pretty much sums up my opinion about this fiasco:

Very good discussion there.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Geez , who needs Reality T.V. Anymore.........

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Good one.

Reality TV star, running for President.

I get it.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

You're sounding almost like Noam Chomsky! It sounds as though you paint everyone but Donald Trump with that brush. Donald Trump promises to crush ISIS with military force and asks why the US can't simply nuke her opponents. The "power and devastation" of nuclear weapons are "very important to him." Methinks you see what you'd like to see in the man because a part of how he presents appeals to you strongly. I'd go out on a limb and say it's that whole "he's not PC" thing combined with the nativist theme. But sometimes a crass buffoon is just a crass buffoon.

Interesting you say that I 'see what I like' whilst at the same time discussing things that have never been said.
Trump is a disaster as a human being in my opinion, but a saint compared to Hillary and many of the other criminals that have actually held power. I don't really think it is that important that Trump used the word pussy and bragged about being able to have his way with groupies. Those that do, in my opinion, are fast asleep. Perhaps consuming too much of the wrong media.
Speculating that he will also be a war criminal if he had power is just subjective nonsense. His positions have quite clearly been to dial back American war mongering and interventionism.

Until the American people wake up and realise just how evil they have allowed their country to become, it's going to get worse, and everyone is going to continue to suffer. The complete mess in the middle east and the millions of dead at the hands of the USA will be just the beginning.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Other than his Obvious Personality Flaws , I think Mr. Trump would be a Great President , or an Average Real Estate Mogul .

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

It's funny some are surprised many men talk like this when the ladies aren't around. Makes me wonder where they grew up.

Uh....in families that had some class, some education, and some manners. That's where.

Not in trailer parks.
My husband would call out any male who spoke this way about women. Not all guys are assholes. Just the trashy, poorly-educated ones.

I wonder does any wife really know what their husbands talk about when out with the lads and in private? Class, education and manners have absolutely no bearing on the type of conversations in private that we heard from Trump. The most 'upstanding' of men can also be vulgar behind closed doors whilst being the perfect gentleman when the occasion calls for it.

I do chuckle when I hear people say.. my husband/wife/son/daughter would be shocked.
edit on 8/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Not in trailer parks.

I do chuckle when I hear people say.. my husband/wife/son/daughter would be shocked.

Would you chuckle to see how Trump views his daughter as a sex object? Want the link to what this perv thinks. Yeah, real funny!!
edit on 8-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Yes, we do. We know whether we have married a classy guy or a jerk.

In fact, this very morning, my husband and I were in the company of some other gentlemen and ladies that we know in common for many years...
and EVERY ONE of those gentlemen shook their heads in disgust that he said such juvenile things.

Good god --- are you people really ------ you talk about women like that? Wow.
"Unseemly" doesn't even begin to touch it.
SHOW SOME RESPECT.
YOUR MOTHER IS A WOMAN.

edit on 10/8/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

(post by whyamIhere removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Man , that IS Shocking...........Blushes Red.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Class, education and manners have absolutely no bearing on the type of conversations in private that we heard from Trump.

Uh, yes. Upbringing is what teaches class and manners, education is what allows people to recognize other educated people and not talk about them like they are genitalia and nothing more. Trump showed that he has the emotional maturity of a 12 year old, the sexual insecurity of a 12 year old, and there's no reason to be surprised by those things really - because he is man-sized 12-year old who is very screwed up in the head.

MONEY has nothing to do with being 'classy.'

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Wait. The men you know aren't named Beavis and Butthead?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The men I spend time with and befriend and respect are not. The men voting for Trump, however, are named that.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Im.. definitely... triggered..

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

Would you be triggered to know how Trump sexualizes his own daughter?

Want the links?

Trigger this....

www.cnn.com...

and this...

www.theblaze.com...

want more? Manly enough for ya?
edit on 8-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Advantage

Would you be triggered to know how Trump sexualizes his own daughter?

Want the links?

Links I dont need... seen it. I wouldnt invite the man to dinner. Dont want any grabbing my kitties... they dont like it. BUT.. Im not having him to dinner. I would looove for some to see the character he made for himself. Hard to tell the diff between him and his pubic super cool guy with a savage comb over character, I know. Jokes aside.. he is a POS but useful. He is not my role model.. but should be squeezed so we can cheer while watching this all unfold in the political theatre. Hilary has a 30 year career of debauchery and death. Not something I need on my eternal resume..

Are you not entertained?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Women who've had these types of interactions are starting to come forward to talk about the way that Trump was with them.

A friend whom CNN anchor Erin Burnett has known for years recounted an experience she had with Trump in 2010 that echoes his words in the tape that surfaced Friday.
In March 2010, the woman -- who asked not to be identified -- met Trump in a boardroom in Trump Tower.
Another man -- a colleague of Burnett's friend -- was in the boardroom at the time of the incident.
The woman told Burnett: "Trump took Tic Tacs, suggested I take them also. He then leaned in, catching me off guard, and kissed me almost on lips. I was really freaked out. ... After (the meeting), Trump asked me to come into his office alone. Was really unsure what to do. ... Figured I could handle myself. Anyway, once in his office he kept telling me how special I am and gave me his cell, asked me to call him. I ran the hell out of there."

www.cnn.com...

It's not just "locker room talk" or something that he said he did, but stuff that he did to women and it looks like they didn't enjoy it at the time but yeah, kept quiet about it.

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join