It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
WOW!!! SO many people triggered. I didnt realize we had so many triggerable folks on ATS.

My husband talks horrible when with his buddies ... if there was a hot mic on him people's ears would catch fire. HOWEVER, its talk. Guys talk. Trump is a guy and he talked... yrs ago. Good lord you nancies... I hope something stupid you said in private gets secretly recorded and its released just to smear you. I mean its not like he claimed and laughed about a human being being sodomized with a bayonette to death or anything.
Im not even a Trump fan and I see the absurdity of this sort of faux-Puritanical complete BS.

I agree as a female too. Maybe because Im married to a alpha male but sounds like a bunch of beta males here. I wonder how many of these male Hillary supporters on here look like Carl The Cuck and Aids Skrillex?

PS Us ladys on a girls night out can say some non PC stuff about men as well, lets be honest.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

So True . How many times have I heard a Woman say ......." Talk Dirty To Me Bad Boy " .....Not Enough ....)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Oh yeah, while we're all absorbed in this BS and triggered all to hell, in the real world :

www.yahoo.com...

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim
a reply to: UKTruth

First of all "the hole he continues to dig" is a broad reference to the alarming amount of occasions in which he's screwed up. Secondly, if you think he's handled the appearance of this material satisfactorily, you really need to consume more media. More than two dozen Republican lawmakers have told Trump to leave the race. John McCain withdrew his support, saying he could no longer vote for Trump. His words have been condemned by a significant portion of the establishment Republicans. It's only going to get worse from here.

The one thing we all should NOT do is consume more media - unless you are talking about proper research materials. If you are talking about the nonsense on the main stream news channels, then count me out. I'll leave that to you.
It's a glowing endorsement to have politicians turn against Trump. They are, to a person, corrupt. especially John McCain.

You don't consume right-wing media? No Daily Mail? No Breitbart? Pardon me if I doubt you there.

But you're missing the point. Most voters do consume media. They consume the media that reinforces their prejudices, mind you, but consume it they do. A lot of it. Some people get confused because there are folks who watch Fox News for several hours an evening and decry the "Mainstream Media", not realizing they're partaking in exactly that. So even if you were right to adopt a holier-than-thou attitude on the matter it certainly would not make you a more accurate predictor of outcomes. I like to consume media (in written form) and go on to research the claims made therein. I find it to be a more comprehensive approach.

Perhaps you can start a thread on why Donald Trump is more deserving of respect than John McCain. I'm sure it'd at least be good for some light entertainment.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

a reply to: CrapAsUsual

Okay. So it's fair to say that you're not especially well educated on the matter of which you speak, but are happy to "throw wood into the fire," which sounds like a euphemism for trolling.

Well educated... LOL You´re missing the point but education may be related to it.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: robynd0623

Yes... we are humans. We say stuff.
Now, men who are ALphas say LOTS of stuff. Its just so odd today. WHen I was a kid and my uncles came over my mom would send me to my room due to the language and topics that inevitably popped up. Now.. if a man or woman sys something someone finds offensive, good lord youll have a person all triggered and freaking the hell out while they grab a poster board and a fat sharpie from Dollar Tree..

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I tried to star you twice but it wouldnt let me.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

What do you Think a President Trump would do about Syria ? Make a Deal , or Go in and Clean Up that Mess ? People are Dying , and that Is no Joke .

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

I´m convinced that if the republican party pulled the carpet on Trump and replaced him with a new candidate, this new republican candidate would take a huge chop of grandma´s voters and Trump´s supporters would remain about the same.

I'm convinced a very significant portion of Trump supporters are gritting their teeth and praying that he is truly the lesser of evils whilst they find themselves unable to countenance supporting Clinton. I think a significant number of these voters could end up swinging to Johnson in desperation. Frankly, if this happened, it would be the silver lining in this horrorshow.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

What do you Think a President Trump would do about Syria ? Make a Deal , or Go in and Clean Up that Mess ? People are Dying , and that Is no Joke .

Oh youre right about it being no joke. As I said Im not fan of Trump, but its easy to see how he operates and his character other than boys locker room talk. I believe he would make a deal and clean up... but will hav MUCH opposition from "others" in our top levels of Gov.
Ahh the Art of the Deal meets Machiavelli.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

It's less missing a point and more making the point that you're not particularly knowledgeable about US politics and just looking to throw wood on the fire. It's good to know someone's perspective when they're trying to convince you of something.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: robynd0623

sounds like a bunch of beta males here. I wonder how many of these male Hillary supporters on here look like Carl The Cuck and Aids Skrillex?

LMAO!! Id bet 100 bucks most of the male posters on the first page of this OP falls into those descriptions.

Im more worried about Hillarys speech comments on wanting open borders and the seemingly imminent return of the cold war than this petty BS.
edit on 8-10-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

The Conundrum for Any Commander In Chief is to get the Best Possible Results at the Lowest Cost Possible . War , as in Business , is All about the Bottom Line . Could Mr. Trump Understand that on a Global Scale ?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

First of all "the hole he continues to dig" is a broad reference to the alarming amount of occasions in which he's screwed up. Secondly, if you think he's handled the appearance of this material satisfactorily, you really need to consume more media. More than two dozen Republican lawmakers have told Trump to leave the race. John McCain withdrew his support, saying he could no longer vote for Trump. His words have been condemned by a significant portion of the establishment Republicans. It's only going to get worse from here.

The one thing we all should NOT do is consume more media - unless you are talking about proper research materials. If you are talking about the nonsense on the main stream news channels, then count me out. I'll leave that to you.
It's a glowing endorsement to have politicians turn against Trump. They are, to a person, corrupt. especially John McCain.

You don't consume right-wing media? No Daily Mail? No Breitbart? Pardon me if I doubt you there.

But you're missing the point. Most voters do consume media. They consume the media that reinforces their prejudices, mind you, but consume it they do. A lot of it. Some people get confused because there are folks who watch Fox News for several hours an evening and decry the "Mainstream Media", not realizing they're partaking in exactly that. So even if you were right to adopt a holier-than-thou attitude on the matter it certainly would not make you a more accurate predictor of outcomes. I like to consume media (in written form) and go on to research the claims made therein. I find it to be a more comprehensive approach.

Perhaps you can start a thread on why Donald Trump is more deserving of respect than John McCain. I'm sure it'd at least be good for some light entertainment.

Fox is mainstream nonsense, just like CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, and written media like Breitbart, Politico, WaPo, NY Times et al... They are all agenda driven propaganda. The more you consume, the dumber you become - unless you know it's biased to begin with and can filter and cross reference effectively.

John McCain is a war monger in the mould of recent war criminals that have held the highest offices in the US govt. They deserve no respect - only disdain for the trail of death they have left in their wake. Charles Manson deserves more respect than the people that have been in control over the last two decades and there are millions of families with dead relatives that would agree with me. It's time to wake up and realise that the great evil in the world is not Russia, it's not even ISIS, it's the USA and people just like McCain have been at the very heart of it.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Trump saves the world now?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The Conundrum for Any Commander In Chief is to get the Best Possible Results at the Lowest Cost Possible . War , as in Business , is All about the Bottom Line . Could Mr. Trump Understand that on a Global Scale ?

I dont know things about him well enough to say for sure, but I think he would want to do things that we, as a nation, cant do... opposition. That he would desire to save lives... if only for the glory of the act itself and not the actual altruistic meaning of it. I dont know if he can see things on a longer time scale and globally, but one thing Im positive of : he will attempt to be superman. For that alone I would vote for him. The same ol same ol must be disrupted. He could start things that would only bear fruit in several presidencies in the future, but these things MUST be started. He has to bombastic nature to buck the system enough to put things in motion.

Just my idea...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This video pretty much sums up my opinion about this fiasco:

edit on 8-10-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Trump saves the world now?

Hardly. he'd be too busy grabbing pussy.

However, Hillary will destroy it.
edit on 8/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Nah.
The Republican congress will prevent that.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Absolutely.
Your nation as well as mine must hope for a disruption in the path we are both going down.... very rapidly.
edit on 8-10-2016 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join