It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
It's a sign of how prim and easily-offended Western culture has become when remarks like this, probably just boasts and decade-old ones at that, are considered seriously depraved and shocking.

I'm not excusing the behavior that's being alluded to. But it's not exactly earth-shattering, is it?

Yeah, I hear fainting couches are coming back.

I heard the tape, he was trying to be funny to the young guy.

Want to know what's even ruder?

Hillary wanting a north america without borders.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Yeah all the alphas try to buy women with expensive furniture.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This is too funny, in the past when people brought up Bill getting his love on in the White House and married to boot it was no big deal but according to the same liberal morons when Donald says something then it's omg can you believe that pig, grow up babies and move out of mommies basement so you can see what the real world looks like.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Free speech is wonderful, isn't it!

It sure is! Unless of course your speech offends someone and it causes them to seek their safe space and counseling! But of course those so weak to be offended don't seem to have any issues offending those who they abhor? roflmao I must admit, I am getting a HUGE kick watching SJW's and Progressives fall on their swords!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

That's false. Trump was hiring women for top jobs when there was still a glass ceiling. He's not sexist. He is more of a libertine.

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
I wonder what kind and flattering language Bill used when humping that prostitute in the bushes back in Arkansas.

You know, I have it on pretty good authority from like, you know, keeping up with current events, that Bill isn't running for President.

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
This is too funny, in the past when people brought up Bill getting his love on in the White House and married to boot it was no big deal but according to the same liberal morons when Donald says something then it's omg can you believe that pig, grow up babies and move out of mommies basement so you can see what the real world looks like.

Exactly,

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: seeker1963

Yeah all the alphas try to buy women with expensive furniture.

Where does Trump even come off as an "Alpha male"? He can't even tweet without supervision.
edit on 7-10-2016 by jonsoup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
melania must be so proud.

I hope she gets a lot in the settlement. lol.

link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
They find the dirt, you can be a good person and still have a past that you wouldn't want revealed...snip

Maybe I could just "look away" had this been an 18 year old kid but it was, at the time, a 60 year old billionaire man currently running for POTUS. This combined with many current day statements about women, their weight, menstrual cycle..etc gives me a decent snapshot of the guys mind and attitude.

link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Any one who doesn't praise the ground trump walks on is a shill to you all.

edit on thFri, 07 Oct 2016 18:20:23 -0500America/Chicago1020162380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: knoxie

melania must be so proud.

I hope she gets a lot in the settlement. lol.

Pre-nup

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

The same Hillary Clinton that calls anyone opposing her "a bucket of losers" is lauded by those who are in a snit over something Trump said.

Too funny!

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Why do you have to create multiple anti-Trump threads daily? Can't you just do a serious research of an actual issue concerning Donald Trump, and present it here? You could, but it's quite obvious you, your gang and your leader are running out of time...

Why do you have to copy paste tabloid stuff BS on ATS and poison this board?

I post well researched threads about serious topics all the time. You never show up!

Who Is Carter Page And How Did He Come To Work For Trump's Campaign?
Did WikiLeaks Exclude Syria To Russia Bank Transfer Emails From Syria Files?
Dissecting The WikiLeaks Russian Connection - Part One

Sometimes I post threads and end up debating for hours with a number of folks all by myself like I did last night:

If You Are An American And You Support Foreign Influence Over Our Elections

Go ahead and add some posts to them.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: MysticPearl

Exactly.

On one hand, we have a worthy, serious research on Hillary crimes; and on the other, some people here, have a job of turning this board into something laughable, with threads like this.

Considering, they are ramping up the speed as they are running out of time, I would not be surprised if they succeed and turn ATS into reddit v2.

Do you honestly think this is "laughable"? Are you kidding? This is not funny and it might very well lose the election for him. Camel. Straw. Camel already so heavy with straws it's starting to stumble. It might be laughable for classless people who have extremely poor judgment, poor taste, no manners, and no morals. To the rest of us, it's not.

These comments are unbecoming and inappropriate for anybody, and I'm not going to explain to you why. But for the President of the United States, they are unthinkable. That is an office that aspires to dignity, wisdom, intelligence and integrity. We don't always succeed, but Trump is not even trying to be any of those things. He's a low class baffoon hoodlum.

I hope Melania packs and leaves tonight and takes Barron with her.
edit on 10/7/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
link   
Man you all really want to act like all men talk like this? Yes we will talk about how women look and our desires to be oh so lucky to fool around with them. But I don't know many that talk about going around and grouping them forcefully and the saying they can do that since they are famous.
I don't much really care for the idea of 'rape culture' but when you all want to so adamantly defend some one who talks about forcing him self on women like this I kinda get why some people think that.
edit on thFri, 07 Oct 2016 18:19:49 -0500America/Chicago1020164980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

link   
This will probably just about burry Trump.

He dissed CNN and the diss him back

Save your desperate arguments and defense Trumpets--this is bad

I cant wait to hear from Trump.

Anybody want to take bets he says

Well look at Bill Clinton

edit on 7-10-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Donald talking on a bus about "cat" and Bill getting "cat" in the oval office ..... which is worse

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I can't stand Hillary, I hate the idea of another clinton being in the white house and I think she is not qualified at all.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: SaturnFX

That's false. Trump was hiring women for top jobs when there was still a glass ceiling. He's not sexist. He is more of a libertine.

Donald Dindu Nuffin?

heh. cute.

“All of the women on ‘The Apprentice’ flirted with me — consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.” — How To Get Rich, 2004

and

“It’s certainly not groundbreaking news that the early victories by the women on ‘The Apprentice’ were, to a very large extent, dependent on their sex appeal.” — How To Get Rich, 2004

how about this
"This sucks. Donalds stances on some things are dialogs we need to have. We need secure borders, We need someone to call out China on shifty trade practices, we need many things Donald is championing. Why then is some of these important issues being championed by someone so profoundly unelectable for damn good reason!"
then everyone vote 3rd party because both sides suck.

But no...you are now legit gonna try to defend a sexist...not a womanizer, not a just fun "dudebro", a actual person who views females as subservient on a professional level...which will undoubtedly leave a very bitter taste in the entire "alt-right" movement as just the party of sexist douches who simply want women on poles for their amusement.

take 10 and reflect on all this and how its gonna play out, then start playing chess, not dodgeball.
edit on 7-10-2016 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join