It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

No man, Trump will win because next Tuesday he will take all os Bill´s mistresses to the debate and after that Assange releases another batch of emails, and after that no one will even remember this "hang on the bus" video.

There will be no debate next Tuesday. Perhaps you mean the town-hall style debate tomorrow? In any case, I suppose we'll see, won't we? Clearly I am skeptical that the Right is about to pull a winning lottery ticket that will somehow save them and Trump from the hole he continues to dig.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

What is more repellent being responsible for the death of an foreign leader and carelessly laughing about it, or a few careless remarks about women. Seriously, you Hillbots think the most trivial stuff is at the top of the problem list. You live in a snowflake world of SJW's. Hillary gets support from Saudi Arabia whose records on women's human right is barbaric and she gets a child rapist free from charges while being a lawyer. No surprise she kept Bill out of trouble with those skills.

This alone should have disqualified her from ever running for office.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

HAHA yeah, this next debate should be fun to watch.

I would have watched even without this to see if he has another meltdown tirade the likes of the 400pd person hacking national security from bed.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual

No man, Trump will win because next Tuesday he will take all os Bill´s mistresses to the debate and after that Assange releases another batch of emails, and after that no one will even remember this "hang on the bus" video.

There will be no debate next Tuesday. Perhaps you mean the town-hall style debate tomorrow? In any case, I suppose we'll see, won't we? Clearly I am skeptical that the Right is about to pull a winning lottery ticket that will somehow save them and Trump from the hole he continues to dig.

This is hardly an example of Trump digging a hole. He said it a decade ago.
Clinton's media machine are the ones digging the hole.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

HAHA yeah, this next debate should be fun to watch.

I would have watched even without this to see if he has another meltdown tirade the likes of the 400pd person hacking national security from bed.

That 400lb hacker comment was hilarious.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Most people aren't aware that she arranged to have the motorcade for Ghaddaffi droned so the terrorists catch him. Ghadaffi was raped by a bayonet from a weapon and died from those injuries and Hillary callously laughs about it. Scum of the earth she is.
edit on 8-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Don't be So Sure , The Worst is Yet to come for Poor Hillary . This is not just Political Theatre we are witnessing here , but a Political Opera who's ending has not been Written just Yet .

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

How much Blood is on Mr. Trump's Hands ? The American People are Aware of Facts .

Hillary For Prison 2016 !

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It's whatever. Many men talk like this in local pubs and clubs among other men however because this is Donald trump, now he's killed a million people..... How it sounds, how some of you are going on about it *facepalm*

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

We´re all the same and most people don´t even realise that simple fact... What a tragedy for mankind

I WHISH I WAS A BONOBO INSTEAD OF A CHINPANZE!
edit on 8-10-2016 by CrapAsUsual because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

First of all "the hole he continues to dig" is a broad reference to the alarming amount of occasions in which he's screwed up. Secondly, if you think he's handled the appearance of this material satisfactorily, you really need to consume more media. More than two dozen Republican lawmakers have told Trump to leave the race. John McCain withdrew his support, saying he could no longer vote for Trump. His words have been condemned by a significant portion of the establishment Republicans. It's only going to get worse from here.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I´m not american, I´m just throwing wood into the fire...

Yes, tomorrow´s debate.
edit on 8-10-2016 by CrapAsUsual because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Don't be So Sure , The Worst is Yet to come for Poor Hillary . This is not just Political Theatre we are witnessing here , but a Political Opera who's ending has not been Written just Yet .

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
WOW!!! SO many people triggered. I didnt realize we had so many triggerable folks on ATS.

My husband talks horrible when with his buddies ... if there was a hot mic on him people's ears would catch fire. HOWEVER, its talk. Guys talk. Trump is a guy and he talked... yrs ago. Good lord you nancies... I hope something stupid you said in private gets secretly recorded and its released just to smear you. I mean its not like he claimed and laughed about a human being being sodomized with a bayonette to death or anything.
Im not even a Trump fan and I see the absurdity of this sort of faux-Puritanical complete BS.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

First of all "the hole he continues to dig" is a broad reference to the alarming amount of occasions in which he's screwed up. Secondly, if you think he's handled the appearance of this material satisfactorily, you really need to consume more media. More than two dozen Republican lawmakers have told Trump to leave the race. John McCain withdrew his support, saying he could no longer vote for Trump. His words have been condemned by a significant portion of the establishment Republicans. It's only going to get worse from here.

The one thing we all should NOT do is consume more media - unless you are talking about proper research materials. If you are talking about the nonsense on the main stream news channels, then count me out. I'll leave that to you.
It's a glowing endorsement to have politicians turn against Trump. They are, to a person, corrupt. especially John McCain.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

Okay. So it's fair to say that you're not especially well educated on the matter of which you speak, but are happy to "throw wood into the fire," which sounds like a euphemism for trolling.

But here's the thing. You and some others here are acting like the Broadrrick accusation is a bombshell waiting to be dropped. But this already hit high circulation in 1999 and the American public wasn't having any of it then. What makes you think that rehashing an allegation originally made 17 years ago about an event that allegedly occurred almost 40 years ago is going to be the shocker you seem to think it will be?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Most people aren't aware that she arranged to have the motorcade for Ghaddaffi droned so the terrorists catch him. Ghadaffi was raped by a bayonet from a weapon and died from those injuries and Hillary callously laughs about it. Scum of the earth she is.

Most are also not aware that Gaddafi had agreed to step down and a peace deal had been brokered, which Hillary killed in favour of war and murdering him.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

We want Pence. We want Pence. We want Pence.

Everyone..

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I´m convinced that if the republican party pulled the carpet on Trump and replaced him with a new candidate, this new republican candidate would take a huge chop of grandma´s voters and Trump´s supporters would remain about the same.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Most are also not aware that Gaddafi had agreed to step down and a peace deal had been brokered, which Hillary killed in favour of war and murdering him.

Theyre also not aware that Saddam had the Keys to the city of Detroit and donated a ton of money to NON muslim churches in the US .That he was our friend... until he wasnt.

edit on 8-10-2016 by Advantage because: Left out a D in Saddam!

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join