It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Imagine that . Looks Like Bill Lost that Popularity Contest ...

" Bill Clinton’s Victims Defend Donald Trump After Lewd Remarks Surface "

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

" Are you kidding?

You must not be paying attention to what comes out of his mouth - - - and his finger pointing. "

Ah , Such as >?

Sources Please.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Grimpachi

a reply to: robynd0623

Well, you must have a defective browser because the rape case would certainly qualify.

Obviously as Trump in the recording said his advances were not welcomed and he was shot down. I forget was that the married woman he crotch grabbed or a different one?

Here are some more.

Don’t just listen to Donald Trump boast about sexual assault. Listen to the women who’ve accused him

Doesn't sound much like a rapist to me - advances turned down so he stops. He's not quite graduated to lip biting and rape then.

Sure, that line of thinking should go over great with the women vote.

It didn't hurt Bill.
The only difference is that that people weren't told strongly enough to be outraged.

Let's talk about Bill. Right? Deflect?

There have been many accusations from women about his behavior and Trumpy has fired back saying the accusations are baseless and those women are just trying to steal his spotlight, but now he has been outed in a recording admitting his behavior.

I think Teflon Dons no stick warranty has worn out. I don't think this will go away. It will probably be brought up almost as much as Billy boys past.

edit on 8-10-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Hmm... One Man Talks about his picadillos , the Other Acts on them .

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Donald will have sex with all of our national enemies' wives, thereby cucking the whole nwo.
America will be GREAT AGAIN!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

"...enemies' wives" AND friends wives. And that could led to war! We must sto Trump before he bangs all the heads of state wives.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Well , it's Not Kind Bud .

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I must say this thread is amusing. The desperate and hateful - more hateful than usual, that is - remarks of Trump's supporters suggest to me that this really was a momentous shift in the course of the campaign. Between the noise and confusion on the ground, the distancing of the GOP faithful, and the media dogpile, I think it just might be the case that we can put a fork in this unfortunate episode of US history. One can hope. With any luck, Trump will fade into obscurity and Clinton will correctly interpret that the landslide was much more a condemnation of Trump and the sentiments he stirred than a vote of confidence for her. I suspect she'd lose against a Romney or a McCain, but this time she gets the enviable position of being juxtaposed with one of the most absurd candidates to be wheeled out in the history of the United States.

I wonder how long until we pivot back to the theory that Trump was planted by the Clintons.
edit on 8-10-2016 by JohnnyElohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
a reply to: dashen

"...enemies' wives" AND friends wives. And that could led to war! We must sto Trump before he bangs all the heads of state wives.

Look, if you are trying to prove how gross and lower-class you can be, you've done that.

Enough.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

No man, Trump will win because next Tuesday he will take all os Bill´s mistresses to the debate and after that Assange releases another batch of emails, and after that no one will even remember this "hang on the bus" video.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

a reply to: robynd0623

Well, you must have a defective browser because the rape case would certainly qualify.

Obviously as Trump in the recording said his advances were not welcomed and he was shot down. I forget was that the married woman he crotch grabbed or a different one?

Here are some more.

Don’t just listen to Donald Trump boast about sexual assault. Listen to the women who’ve accused him

Doesn't sound much like a rapist to me - advances turned down so he stops. He's not quite graduated to lip biting and rape then.

Sure, that line of thinking should go over great with the women vote.

It didn't hurt Bill.
The only difference is that that people weren't told strongly enough to be outraged.

Let's talk about Bill. Right? Deflect?

There have been many accusations from women about his behavior and Trumpy has fired back saying the accusations are baseless and those women are just trying to steal his spotlight, but now he has been outed in a recording admitting his behavior.

I think Teflon Dons no stick warranty has worn out. I don't think this will go away. It will probably be brought up almost as much as Billy boys past.

Hardly deflection... after all he is a serial molester and has been defended by his wife to the point where she tried to ruin his victims lives. It's all going to be aired in the debate I am sure. Let's get it all on the table...everything... I say.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

No limits fo a Trump bang bus. Its the topic´s subject basically.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

No limits fo a Trump bang bus. Its the topic´s subject basically.

You are every bit as sleazy as he is.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

80% of men are.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

80% of men are.

..and about 90% of women.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

80% of men are.

Wrong again. I'm done with you. Go read your Hustler.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

What is more repellent, being responsible for the death of an foreign leader and carelessly laughing about it, or a few careless remarks about women. Seriously, you Hillbots think the most trivial stuff is at the top of the problem list. You live in a politically correct elite ivory tower in a snowflake world of SJW's. Hillary gets support from Saudi Arabia whose records on women's human right is barbaric and she gets a child rapist free from charges while being a lawyer. No surprise she kept Bill out of trouble with those skills.
edit on 8-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join