It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

If any women start coming forth and filing suits and levelling valid charges against him then his whole brand will be doomed.

He already has a lawsuit pending against him, concerning underage girls.

Shhhhhhhh. No one is supposed to know about, or to talk about that.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

If any women start coming forth and filing suits and levelling valid charges against him then his whole brand will be doomed.

He already has a lawsuit pending against him, concerning underage girls.

Shhhhhhhh. No one is supposed to know about, or to talk about that.

If they do not already know, they are severely uninformed.

Even the uninformed have a right to vote. I'm sure we will see them in droves on election day.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Trump didn't get away with it because he is a "star" like he claims. He got away with it because he has teams of lawyers at his beck and call 24/7 and those women knew any case would be dragged through the court add Infinitum.

Unless women think an over grown umpa lumpa with a tribble on his head is HOT.

Im searching the news and cant find any source of women coming out saying he actually sexually assaulted them UNLIKE Bill Clinton and Bill Cosby.

PS quite a few women probably thought his net worth was hot.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
a reply to: JetBlackStare

He does what? "Bangs" ladies and grabs them by the pussy and lets them do things on his Johnson? Sure, he does, where´s the news?

Since we´re here discussing this magnificent news piece, beautifully edited by a pro to cause the maximum impact its plausible to admit that our parents did the same while ago.

NO, It's the hypocrisy of him claiming to be the Moral Candidate.

And pointing fingers at others.

The fact you are voting for Hillary Clinton and have said the words 'I'm with her' on these boards makes me somewhat surprised you'd be worried by Trumps words.

Here's a statement from a Trump and GOP donor.

If Mr. Trump had told Billy Bush, whoever that is, earlier this year that he was for open borders, open trade, and executive actions in pursuit of gun control, we would certainly be rethinking our support for him. If he had admitted to Mr. Bush that he had profited privately by allowing the sale to Russia of 20% of US uranium deposits or that he had amassed his personal fortune not by hard work in the private sector but by selling favors to foreigners on the American taxpayers’ dime, we would certainly be rethinking our support for him. If he had argued that he needed both a public and a private position on issues facing the American public, we would certainly be rethinking our support for him. And finally if Trump had serially terrorized and silenced the victims of violent sexual assault whom he feared could damage his political career , we would most definitely be rethinking our support for him.

They didn't even bother to mention the riches received from countries who persecute women and treat them like dogs.

Hillary Clinton treats women (and anyone else who gets in her way) like #. But hey, some uncouth words from Trump are what really matters, right? After all, he is a man and Hillary is a woman.
edit on 8/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

" NO, It's the hypocrisy of him claiming to be the Moral Candidate. "

There has not been any instance since Mr. Trump chose to Run for President that I have ever gotten the Impression that Mr. Trump Espoused himself as the Moral Candidate . That Label must have been given to him by others who do not see where he is coming from .

(post by CrapAsUsual removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

That line was referring to the comments of another person in the book.
edit on 8-10-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Oct 8 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: robynd0623

Well, you must have a defective browser because the rape case would certainly qualify.

Obviously as Trump in the recording said his advances were not welcomed and he was shot down. I forget was that the married woman he crotch grabbed or a different one?

Here are some more.

Don’t just listen to Donald Trump boast about sexual assault. Listen to the women who’ve accused him
edit on 8-10-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Hillary Clinton treats women (and anyone else who gets in her way) like #. But hey, some uncouth words from trump are what really matters, right? After all, he is a man and Hillary is a woman.

So you will know, when Clinton made disparaging remarks about one of those women, she did it from the perspective of a WIFE who didn't want to believe her HUSBAND had cheated on her. It wasn't political. It was PERSONAL to her, but you know what? I am well past the point of any expectations of a higher realm of comprehension and understanding from -er some of you

Too far gone.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Hillary Clinton treats women (and anyone else who gets in her way) like #. But hey, some uncouth words from trump are what really matters, right? After all, he is a man and Hillary is a woman.

So you will know, when Clinton made disparaging remarks about one of those women, she did it from the perspective of a WIFE who didn't want to believe her HUSBAND had cheated on her. It wasn't political. It was PERSONAL to her, but you know what? I am well past the point of any expectations of a higher realm of comprehension and understanding from -er some of you

Too far gone.

It was not just her comments - but interesting how she gets a pass from you.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Well, you must have a defective browser because the rape case would certainly qualify.

Obviously as Trump in the recording said his advances were not welcomed and he was shot down. I forget was that the married woman he crotch grabbed or a different one?

Here are some more.

Don’t just listen to Donald Trump boast about sexual assault. Listen to the women who’ve accused him

Doesn't sound much like a rapist to me - advances turned down so he stops. He's not quite graduated to lip biting and rape then.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Annee

" NO, It's the hypocrisy of him claiming to be the Moral Candidate. "

There has not been any instance since Mr. Trump chose to Run for President that I have ever gotten the Impression that Mr. Trump Espoused himself as the Moral Candidate . That Label must have been given to him by others who do not see where he is coming from .

Are you kidding?

You must not be paying attention to what comes out of his mouth - - - and his finger pointing.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Too far gone.

You can't be upset with Trump for what he said if you support Hillary - unless you are a total hypocrite... and have dissappered too far up your own asshole, never mind 'gone'.

I AM upset with the disgusting remarks he made. I DO support Hillary. And I am NOT a hypocrite.

That may be too much for you to digest, but I hope I was able to clear some of it up for you.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Grow up - many men talk trash and inflate their sexual endeavours, trying to look big in front of other guys - almost always in a misguided and rather pathetic way. Trump is guilty of being a dick, not of sexual assault.

You can't defend A 58 year old "man" talking about grabbing womens private parts and then tell others to grow up.
But hey, common sense was never a trademark of Trump choirboys

link   
Yet another of Bill´s rape victims speaks common sense:

link   

Too far gone.

You can't be upset with Trump for what he said if you support Hillary - unless you are a total hypocrite... and have dissappered too far up your own asshole, never mind 'gone'.

I AM upset with the disgusting remarks he made. I DO support Hillary. And I am NOT a hypocrite.

That may be too much for you to digest, but I hope I was able to clear some of it up for you.

I'll leave you to support Hillary then. She is far worse, but hey, I guess that matters not.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
nvm

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Here are some more.

Doesn't sound much like a rapist to me - advances turned down so he stops. He's not quite graduated to lip biting and rape then.

Sure, that line of thinking should go over great with the women vote.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Grow up - many men talk trash and inflate their sexual endeavours, trying to look big in front of other guys - almost always in a misguided and rather pathetic way. Trump is guilty of being a dick, not of sexual assault.

You can't defend A 58 year old "man" talking about grabbing womens private parts and then tell others to grow up.
But hey, common sense was never a trademark of Trump choirboys

Show me the alleged 'defence' I made. I believe I called it misguided and pathetic. Not much of a defence. I am just calling out the moronic crap about sexual assault.
Men have been making pathetic comments about women since the dawn of time - and they will till the end of time.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Here are some more.

Sure, that line of thinking should go over great with the women vote.

It didn't hurt Bill.
The only difference is that that people weren't told strongly enough to be outraged.

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join