It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
a reply to: UKTruth

Yeah, actually, when you feel entitled to grab someone's genitals without consent and you think they won't mind because you're a "star" - it's assault. Ask Cosby.

We'll start up a collection for your bail - just in case.

What someone thinks and says about grabbing pussy is not illegal.

edit on 8/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

No, interpretation.

You read that he can do anything I read they let him do anything.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Did he Ever Admit that Under Oath ?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

What is your definition of sexual assault?

Well I know it involves more than words. Something like biting a persons lip as you rape them so they can't shout out or struggle, for example. I'd definitely say that was sexual assault. Saying women let you grab their pussy's in a private conversation - not so much.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

I'd give you 10 stars if I could.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Of course.

It may not be nice to hear but it´s pretty common language on all social classes on all genders.

I got a hard on and I´m sure many ladies got wet.
Hearing that 11 years old audio and looking at the blonde babe waiting for Trump and the other guy. I almost thought that they were going to invite her to go inside the bus...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Sources ? Allegations are one Thing , Convictions are Another .

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Hey guy? He was saying he actually DOES it. Please catch up.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Didn't GOP wasted so much of our tax dollars investigating Bill, then why are the GOP is even supporting this guy? How is that not a double standard?

He is just an old sexual pervert, and he may end up in jail because of the pattern of behavior he has shown.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

Hey guy? He was saying he actually DOES it. Please catch up.

Grow up - many men talk trash and inflate their sexual endeavours, trying to look big in front of other guys - almost always in a misguided and rather pathetic way. Trump is guilty of being a dick, not of sexual assault.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

He does what? "Bangs" ladies and grabs them by the pussy and lets them do things on his Johnson? Sure, he does, where´s the news?

Since we´re here discussing this magnificent news piece, beautifully edited by a pro to cause the maximum impact its plausible to admit that our parents did the same while ago.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: ker2010

I'd give you 10 stars if I could. The liberals really have become even more extreme this year in their hypocrisy and vomit inducing judgemental bull#.

It is quite funny how men get objectified and nothing is said. How a woman can do anything to a man including hitting, slapping, spitting on etc and if the man defends himself its wrong.

Its hilarious when I was watching Sons of Anarchy when it was on air I could go on its facebook page and see women talk all kinds of sexual crude stuff about Jax Teller the lead character and what they would do to him.

Its hilarious when I used to bounce part time the stuff I would hear when women came in after going to watch Magic Mike get drunk and talk about the guys in the film like they were meat.

The double standards that abound in this world sickens me.
edit on 8-10-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Trump didn't get away with it because he is a "star" like he claims. He got away with it because he has teams of lawyers at his beck and call 24/7 and those women knew any case would be dragged through the court add Infinitum.

Unless women think an over grown umpa lumpa with a tribble on his head is HOT.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Republican Party is melting down. It's an earthquake and a hurricane combined.

www.cnn.com...

If any women start coming forth and filing suits and levelling valid charges against him then his whole brand will be doomed.

I think his approach in response to this is going to blow up in his face, where he could have a lot more than Miss Universe to fight with.

He should really withdraw immediately and allow Pence to lead the ticket, because if something else comes out, then it's not just Trump but the Republican Party itself that will be in jeopardy.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
a reply to: JetBlackStare

He does what? "Bangs" ladies and grabs them by the pussy and lets them do things on his Johnson? Sure, he does, where´s the news?

Since we´re here discussing this magnificent news piece, beautifully edited by a pro to cause the maximum impact its plausible to admit that our parents did the same while ago.

NO, It's the hypocrisy of him claiming to be the Moral Candidate.

And pointing fingers at others.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

Look, I'm having to put up with this trash talk on tv today from Trump, and I sure as hell don't want to put up with it from you. You keep this crap up and I am going to alert your posts you pathetic little inadequate twit.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

If any women start coming forth and filing suits and levelling valid charges against him then his whole brand will be doomed.

He already has a lawsuit pending against him, concerning underage girls.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Republican Party is melting down. It's an earthquake and a hurricane combined.

www.cnn.com...

I think his approach in response to this is going to blow up in his face, where he could have a lot more than Miss Universe to fight with.

He should really withdraw immediately and allow Pence to lead the ticket, because if something else comes out, then it's not just Trump but the Republican Party itself that will be in jeopardy.

Of course something else will come up... it was clearly the plan all along to tell the world what it already knew just as real news breaks that should disqualify Hillary Clinton, but dress it up with faux outrage to tell the world how to think and react.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Unless women think an over grown umpa lumpa with a tribble on his head is HOT.

I couldn't find a Trump tribble hair gif, sorry.

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join