It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I don't think it's going to be that big of a deal, but as I said in another thread, I find it disrespectful that he would admit to moving-in on a married woman.

This may be the way meatheads talk in the locker room in high school, but not grown men.
Oh, grown men talk like that. Especially in my line of work, I can't escape it. From the felons to the million dollar company men, they all interact like that on a near daily basis. Fortunately, it isn't every hour of every day. Long story short (too late) this won't hurt Trump very much if any. It just reminds people of themselves :/

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: spacedoubt

No you Would Not , Or No you Do Not see the Point ?

No.

I do not harbor a secret desire to assault women.
I do not think it, I do not say it.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

" assault women "

Are you Sure you want to use that Term ? It is a Criminal Offense with Serious Jail Time Involved . Was Mr. Trump Ever Guilty of such an Offense ? was he Charged ? I Think " Hit On " would be a more Descriptive Term in his Case .

link   

originally posted by: kazanoom
40 percenter. Your giant orange clown is going down.

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: flyingfish
a reply to: interupt42

Please stay on topic, this thread is about Trump encouraging sexual assault.

no, this thread is about trump talking sh1t with some guys in private and clinton surporters acting like they are moral superior when they dont have a a leg to stand.

neither the orange clown or the evil witch are mine ,but sadly the evil witch who will win this bacause she is clearly the corrupted systems choice is not only as bad but worse than that clown.

equally sadly is the fact that someone with 30 years of govt experience sucks so bad that she is neck to neck with an orange clown.

link   

So , would you consider doing just that Without Speaking of it ? Did Mr. Trump Actually Do what he Verbally Implied there ? No , see the Point ?

Most people who an ounce of evaluative discernment, particularly women, know different (that he's done it, sexually harassed and even sexually abused women).

It doesn't take a genius to figure that out, and what's strange is that he didn't deny it and only apologized for saying what he's done. He never said he was just joking, but that it was "locker room talk" and something that Bill does much worse, so that's where he's going on a full out attack and assault on his old friend who'll probably pull his membership from Trump's club in protest.

All I know is that stuff's starting to get really interesting and there is no effective way to spin this thing, particularly if it demonstrates a pattern of behavior and conduct towards women.

It's probably up to Trump right now just how bad this is going to get for him and for his brand.

He's lucky really that it happened on a Friday and not a Monday. Then we have Sunday night's debate! Popcorn!

edit on 8-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

No you Would Not , Or No you Do Not see the Point ?

No.

I do not harbor a secret desire to assault women.
I do not think it, I do not say it.

Assault, heh? Right.

edit on 8/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Admitting to groping women's private parts without their consent is considered assault.
It is up to his victims and authorities to take appropriate action to his confession.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

What is your definition of sexual assault?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Assaulting??!! She asked him for furniture! and he took her to a nice shop. Go back to the choir.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Yeah, the implication is that he's sexually harassed and abused women and that it's a pattern of behavior, although all that hasn't completely come out, yet. It's all there in the record.

What Trump wants to do is to create a lowest common moral denominator relative to Bill Clinton and make him out to be worse.

I don't think that's going to fly.

But yeah, he's a creepy sexual harasser and even abuser of women.

He never apologized for what he said he did, only for saying it.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kazanoom

Go vote for grandma and shut up.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Yeah, actually, when you feel entitled to grab someone's genitals without consent and you think they won't mind because you're a "star" - it's assault. Ask Cosby.

We'll start up a collection for your bail - just in case.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

You sound like Donald Trump. U mad because "negotiations" didn't pan out?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Question , Was Mr. Trump Ever Accused of Assaulting a Woman , or Rape and taken to Court ? If Not , then this whole Episode is nothing but Disingenuous Political Posturing . End of Story .

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual

Assaulting??!! She asked him for furniture! and he took her to a nice shop. Go back to the choir.

Selective amnesia?

“You can do anything.”

“Whatever you want,” says another voice, apparently Bush’s.

“Grab them by the p---y,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Just now on CNN

Donald Trump to Howard Stern: It's okay to call my daughter a 'piece of ass'

edit on 8-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

90% of men sound like Trump. OK 70%

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

Didn't he publicly state this what he will do if he becomes president ? How can you support this guy if he telling you he will be the worst president ever? I think it is all planned, they wanted a weakest candidate to go against Hillary. He is so weak, even Russian president is laughing.

I am not looking forward to HillaryCare ( I was a vocal opponent of OCare here) or Hillary's appointed supreme court judge. But placing a loser like Trump as a candidate, conservatives in this county lost it. When will people realize both of them are batting for the same team.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Question , Was Mr. Trump Ever Accused of Assaulting a Woman , or Rape and taken to Court ? If Not , then this whole Episode is nothing but Disingenuous Political Posturing . End of Story .

Yeah he's settled with all kinds of women and he's being sued right now for rape by a then 13 year old girl. There's a whole history and a pattern with this guy.

He's not been convicted before though.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: theantediluvian

Do those come in pink?

Your main concern is a pink voting machine?

Yes. That has always, and will always be, my main concern.

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join