It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Trump going down in flames now.

Republicans dropping from his back like flies in a hot parked car.

Mccain just rescinded support.

Its going down!

Hillary FTW!
There is no winning in voting for the lesser of two evils. only damage control

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Hate em both so ha!.
You all have been made a fool of like every Trump supporter and no amount of fancy pant usage of the English language will disguise the fact you backed Trump and attempt to make excuses for his deplorable behavior.

You have all exposed yourselves to be the self-professed possessors of moral virtue by condemning an act of speech and thought as immoral, just like any fundamentalist throughout history. They will write books about it one day.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I don't think it will be a book, just comedy show fodder for the next year or two.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

I don't think it will be a book, just comedy show fodder for the next year or two.

Knowing our attention span, you're probably right.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Ha every syllable out of his mouth is a lie. Fool me twice...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
For tomorrow night's historic debate, if Trump comes out swinging and going all over the map and not staying on topic and on a debate about the issues, here's what Hillary could say to him

"Donald. Do you know a man by the name of Jeffrey Epstein? Was he a friend of yours?"

www.snopes.com...

When Trump acknowledges knowing the guy, or denies it, she can then quote him re: Epstein,

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

She doesn't have to say boo about the renewed lawsuit by a then 13 year old girl, only inquire as to Donald's relationship with that man, and whether he knows him or not.

Then, and here's the kicker - she asks him directly.

"Have you ever been to his house or to one of his sex parties, since you held him in such high regard, knew him so closely and said that he was fun to be with?"

to which he would be forced to "not comment" on advice of his lawyer since there is a pending lawsuit, however "frivolous" it might be..

If he says he was never there, and he was there, then the lawsuit ends up on the table, along with his entire sordid past with women, who'll start coming out of the woodwork with legitimate grievances, not for any money, but for the sake of the issue of abuse against women and respect for women.

It's also something that Joe Biden has been championing throughout the colleges and universities among young people.

It's a terrible example and role model for men and women in society and Donald Trump may be about to become the poster boy as some sort of sick uncle pedo-perv.

If he's not really super careful, this could blow up on him ever moreso, and to the nth degree to the point of a Cosby scenario.

If he's been into that kind of thing (Epstein parties), then by mere association, whether the lawsuit is frivolous or not (looks legit to me), that's a terrible association. Clinton would of course have to have the inside scoop on this and a witness or two waiting in the wings including Jane Doe.

If Bill Clinton also attended an Epstein party, however, then we won't hear a peep about it from her.

And if Bill was also there at one of those sex parties, with Donald, then Trump is unlikely to bring it up, so maybe in this regard, both sides are "double-bound" not to mention the name of Jeffrey Epstein.

edit on 8-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Everybody criticises Trumps language but...

Men speak just like that with each other.
Woman do exactly the same.

Hypocrites.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

If Clinton can simply get Trump riled up to where he rambles incoherently like last time then she will win the debate. There is no need to go into his scandals.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I think if he brings up the Bill issue during debate, it will backfire on him.
The Hillary campaign has every scenario covered with regards to answering his accusation, and they will make him look worse. He is in a no win situation.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Hate em both so ha!.
You all have been made a fool of like every Trump supporter and no amount of fancy pant usage of the English language will disguise the fact you backed Trump and attempt to make excuses for his deplorable behavior.

You have all exposed yourselves to be the self-professed possessors of moral virtue by condemning an act of speech and thought as immoral, just like any fundamentalist throughout history. They will write books about it one day.

Remember the Late Jimmy Carter , a self proclaimed Man of Faith ? He Confessed to Once Lusting in his Heart for Another Woman to the World , but Never Acted on it . Thoughts are One Thing , Actions are Another........

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

Speak for yourself, I do not speak about groping and assaulting women without their consent, especially when my wife is at home pregnant.

I'm sorry but this is no locker room talk I have experienced. And not at the age of 59.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Yea, losers talk like that. Trump is leading a movement of losers.

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
Everybody criticises Trumps language but...

Men speak just like that with each other.
Woman do exactly the same.

Hypocrites.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Fair enough.

I'm pretty sure that the reason Bill had a locker at Trump's gold course was probably for the sole and exclusive purpose to get in on the Epstein sex party action, anyway, so it's not likely to surface and drag them all down.

Funny though if these are the kinds of imaginary "guns" they are waving around in preparation for tomorrow night's debate, since Trump has promised to get really ugly in relation to Bill Clinton's infidelities and abuses of women, which Hillary defended - that's where he's going with it.

So it's possible that Bill never got to go to an Epstein party, in which case it's fair game if Trump wants to go for the lowest common denominator of personal insult and innuendo.

Epstein, and I'm not talking about the guy from Welcome Back Kotter.

I hope he's still languishing in prison.

Anyway, everyone will be watching on Sunday evening to see what happens.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

" I do not speak about groping and assaulting women without their consent, especially when my wife is at home pregnant. "

So , would you consider doing just that Without Speaking of it ? Did Mr. Trump Actually Do what he Verbally Implied there ? No , see the Point ?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

I think if he brings up the Bill issue during debate, it will backfire on him.
The Hillary campaign has every scenario covered with regards to answering his accusation, and they will make him look worse. He is in a no win situation.

This is Trumps last chance to win over the deciding moderate electorate. I don't think his ego will allow it. I expect him to double down on his excuses and blow the debate. If he even shows up....

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Arizona is hanging by a thread by the Republicans at the moment. 270toWin puts Trump at a 52% chance. This revelation and the mess it's caused for the Trump campaign may now be enough to push that State towards lean blue. That and the fact you have McCain dropping support. I'm mentioning Arizona as an indicator as to just how this is benefiting the Hillary campaign. Arizona was solid and reliably red not too long ago.

It's becoming statistically impossible for the Trump campaign to pull any wins.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Oh to be a fly on the wall of his debate prep room today, and Hillary's. Could you imagine?

I'll bet that Ivanka is none too pleased by some of his propositions and what he's suggesting he say and do, and she knows him perhaps even too well.

It could even end up an elephant in the room, as the fly looks on, in silence, rubbing it's little hands together.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

No.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

No you Would Not , Or No you Do Not see the Point ?

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join