It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Imhere
Interesting those who brushed Hillary's lies and "short circuitry" on our nation's security with the email scandal, are foaming at the mouth at a 2005 inappropriate remarks about a woman.

Sad really. This is the best we have folks

It's solipsism of the highest degree.

How's that? Solipsism is the philosophical position that oneself is the only part of reality one can be certain exists. It is neither a fundamental disagreement regarding the magnitude of a failing nor is it slavish dedication to a political party.

On-topic, I'm unsurprised that partisan hacks on both sides of the aisle downplay the vagaries of their tribe while overselling those of the other. It's how the game is played, unfortunately. Is anyone here honestly surprised, or is this perhaps a bit of phony outrage?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

But if he quits he's a loser.
Supposedly a fate worse than death to trump.

That & it's too late in the election cycle to change horses mid stream, the best they could accomplish is winning with trump at the head of the ticket with him stepping down before the inauguration.

Pfft, yea like that's gonna happen.
He's toast & he took the GrOPer party with him, good riddance to both.

K~

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

I'm just not sure if he can be taken seriously any more, and certainly not after tomorrow night.

I think he might have lost his shine if he every really had it to begin with.

I think he'll stay in and change his tone, or try. He doesn't have too many tricks in his hat though.

I think in some ways he's blind as a bat and may have come to live in his own echo chamber which feeds his infantile, narcissistic, megalomaniacal, grandiosity.

Therefore he'll try to deflect and make it all about Hillary, but in so doing he'll also seal his fate and see his brand brought down to ruin.

A few weeks goes by in no time flat - we're already there pretty much.

He came out too fast with that read statement of "apology". That was where it was lost, imho. He looked like a little boy, like a gradeschooler when he was reading that. A man would have been willing to show contrition and come clean.

edit on 8-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
He's coming out of Trump Towers now, sucking the chi from all of his kool-aid drinkers. I can see his head swelling live on TV.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

A few weeks goes by in no time flat - we're already there pretty much.

LOL I know, hence the Hillary Congrats thread I started.

K~

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Trump going down in flames now.

Republicans dropping from his back like flies in a hot parked car.

Mccain just rescinded support.

Its going down!

Hillary FTW!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: VimanaExplorer
I don't support either candidate. Ron Paul was the last guy I was even remotely interested in. A guy like Trump won't be a major candidate without Saudi/MIC/Petro Dollar people vetting them. Our two party system is rigged, and I realized long ago.

Elites already picked their winner, it could be Trump or Hillary, but all these are just circus to sway public opinion one way or other.
not really it's mostly the elite vs the people. Like brexit. Trump may not be fit to lead, but not like hillary's any better, I wouldn't vote for someone with dozens of mysterious deaths around them, a history of health disease, falls, clots, hospitalizations, lack of press conferences, inability to make sensible sentences from time to time, and who wants borders to be open for rapists and terrorists. And seems to look up to one of those that brought the refugee crysis to europe in a very good light.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

sucking the chi from all of his kool-aid drinkers

Do they have Chi? I thought they were merely animated with some dark dwelling force that seeks vengeance upon humanity.

K~

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: VimanaExplorer
a reply to: chuck258

You guys still don't get it I guess..Trump is in to make money. If a Hillary win is more financially beneficial, he will throw away election. isn't this same guy begged money from Saudi so that he can send us to fight Iran.

Are you willing to die in Iran so that Donnie can make few bucks ?

who bombed, supposedly accidentally, the forces oppossing ISIS in syria, who will continue with more of the same? who seeks open borders for terrorists and rapists? Blood clots in the brain can compromise your mental faculties, no telling what you may or may not do.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Him coming out to wave and be touched by his adoring fans clinches it for me - he's out. This was a display for the GOP establishment to see how much his kool-aid drinkers still love him - so the GOP will add more decimals to their payoff.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Trump going down in flames now.

Republicans dropping from his back like flies in a hot parked car.

Mccain just rescinded support.

Its going down!

Hillary FTW!

Trump's own wife has come out and said "The words my husband used are unacceptable and offensive to me".

This is not looking good for Trump.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

Interesting those who brushed Hillary's lies and "short circuitry" on our nation's security with the email scandal, are foaming at the mouth at a 2005 inappropriate remarks about a woman.

How's that? Solipsism is the philosophical position that oneself is the only part of reality one can be certain exists. It is neither a fundamental disagreement regarding the magnitude of a failing nor is it slavish dedication to a political party.

On-topic, I'm unsurprised that partisan hacks on both sides of the aisle downplay the vagaries of their tribe while overselling those of the other. It's how the game is played, unfortunately. Is anyone here honestly surprised, or is this perhaps a bit of phony outrage?

Yes, and a consequence of the position is confusing feelings with reality, and the belief that one has no responsibility for his actions. The reality is, the actions of trump—thinking and talking—are far less dangerous than outrage at being offended over it.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Trump's own wife has come out and said "The words my husband used are unacceptable and offensive to me".

Please let divorce proceedings start, if it happens I swear I wont talk smack about gods terrible plan ever again.

K~

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Reading this thread is so funny. People backing this fool up and as Obi Wan asked "Who is the more foolish the fool or the fool that follows them?."
I think Clinton was right calling many deplorable after reading this thread.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Reading this thread is so funny. People backing this fool up and as Obi Wan asked "Who is the more foolish the fool or the fool that follows them?."
I think Clinton was right calling many deplorable after reading this thread.

We love hearing about your feelings, believe me, but I think we can tell that it is used to promote your group allegiances, and not because it is enlightening.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
TrumpTrain latest sighting.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

So have we decided if what someone says over 10 years ago is grounds for contempt a decade later?

Since, unbelievably, has to be explained to you...

No we haven't decided words from 11 years ago matter. What matters is any person thinking it's okay to run around grabbing crotches without asking for consent.

Is the notion of consent too puritan for you to grasp? Prudish if a woman takes offense? Sjw feminist madness if she points a finger toward a man and labels him abusive for grabbing her vagina?

Here's some prudishness for you... You sick minded disgusting piece of filth, you support a rapist. You support a goddamn rapist. What does that say about you?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

Yes, and a consequence of the position is confusing feelings with reality, and the belief that one has no responsibility for his actions. The reality is, the actions of trump—thinking and talking—are far less dangerous than outrage at being offended over it.

So you're saying that:

a) one cannot find Trump more distasteful than Clinton unless one adopts the philosophical perspective that the only objectively real thing is their experience
b) to be offended by Trump's actions and statements is inherently dangerous, and always more dangerous than any of Trump's actions or statements

Is that about right?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Hate em both so ha!.
You all have been made a fool of like every Trump supporter and no amount of fancy pant usage of the English language will disguise the fact you backed Trump and attempt to make excuses for his deplorable behavior.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join