It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere
Interesting those who brushed Hillary's lies and "short circuitry" on our nation's security with the email scandal, are foaming at the mouth at a 2005 inappropriate remarks about a woman.

Sad really. This is the best we have folks

It's solipsism of the highest degree.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Thought I'd leave this here:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: VimanaExplorer
At this point, Trump supporters will still support this sexual pervert even if a video surface in which Trump talks about being a plant for for Clinton presidency ... Their excuses will be that he still admitted to that..

We all knew all along he is throwing the election for his buddy. If you don't like Clinton, shouldn't you like dislike Trump even more since he is the reason Clinton will be the next president.

If you support Hillary look in the mirror she is a hundred times worse.

If the media was remotely impartial Hillary would not have a chance in hell. Her history puts anything that can be dug up on trump to shame.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Do those come in pink?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I think we will need radiation suits when Hillary gets elected.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

As much as I'm laughing at this post, the sarcasm and truth are overwhelming.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

So you're conceding that it's over for Trump?

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: spacedoubt
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

So what exactly do you want for the Republican party?

Destruction or election?

I want them to do their jobs. they have done nothing but roll over for Obama. With Trump, they will at least have the fire in their bellies to prove themselves capable of standing up for themselves. I think Trump is a good thing for conservatives.

Roll over for Obama! You've got to be kidding! They have fought him tooth and nail since DAY ONE. Didn't those idiots take Obamacare to the Supreme Court 64 times? You call that rolling over?

Making noise isn't a substitute for results.

I can agree with that! Trump has made a yugggge amount of noise. How do you think it will play out?

I have a beautiful "I told you so" banner ready to go....

He isn't in any position of public office yet. You'll be sucking Hilary's boots soon enough, that banners will be the least of your worries.

WTF are you talking about? Show me where I ever said I was voting for Clinton.

link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: Imhere

As far as I'm aware, this topic isn't about Hillary Clinton, but Donald Trump's sexual abuse of women or at the very least what he said he did.

I'm sure there are many threads about Hillary Clinton that don't hold her in a favorable light.

What's sad is the way people are rushing to Trump's defense and trying to deflect and spin it onto Hillary Clinton.

Have you seen his "apology" for it?

I'm pointing out the out cry about this. And how some are already handing this candidacy to Hillary.

This 2005 recording of inappropriate remarks about a woman is bad, of course. But bigger issues are still being brushed off about Hillary and is getting hand shakes and cheers.

One apologized for this. Another apologized for that. Which apology is more harder to accept for our next president?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

So what exactly do you want for the Republican party?

Destruction or election?

I want them to do their jobs. they have done nothing but roll over for Obama. With Trump, they will at least have the fire in their bellies to prove themselves capable of standing up for themselves. I think Trump is a good thing for conservatives.

Roll over for Obama! You've got to be kidding! They have fought him tooth and nail since DAY ONE. Didn't those idiots take Obamacare to the Supreme Court 64 times? You call that rolling over?

Making noise isn't a substitute for results.

I can agree with that! Trump has made a yugggge amount of noise. How do you think it will play out?

I have a beautiful "I told you so" banner ready to go....

He isn't in any position of public office yet. You'll be sucking Hilary's boots soon enough, that banners will be the least of your worries.

WTF are you talking about? Show me where I ever said I was voting for Clinton.

I never said you were voting for Clinton, unless you can show me where.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Go back to a little over a year ago and you will see what I said and thought of Trump.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
You are either lying or have been duped by Drudge report silliness. Which is it? Are you a liar?

originally posted by: proximo

At this point, Trump supporters will still support this sexual pervert even if a video surface in which Trump talks about being a plant for for Clinton presidency ... Their excuses will be that he still admitted to that..

We all knew all along he is throwing the election for his buddy. If you don't like Clinton, shouldn't you like dislike Trump even more since he is the reason Clinton will be the next president.

If the media was remotely impartial Hillary would not have a chance in hell. Her history puts anything that can be dug up on trump to shame.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo
What if Trump supports Hillary, won't that make 1000s times worse?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Maybe her supporters are just as brainwashed as Trump supporters?

Neither supporters have a leg to stand on when it comes to their chosen nominee.....

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I don't support either candidate. Ron Paul was the last guy I was even remotely interested in. A guy like Trump won't be a major candidate without Saudi/MIC/Petro Dollar people vetting them. Our two party system is rigged, and I realized long ago.

Elites already picked their winner, it could be Trump or Hillary, but all these are just circus to sway public opinion one way or other.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

You want to put a man who has 10 sexual assault accusations (at least one of which is on video) and 7 accusations of affairs, and his wife who smeared all of them, including calling them bimbos and narcissists, back in the white house.

Donald trump called a woman's vagina a p*ssy and over estimated his sex appeal and ability to seduce women.

You're just a hypocrite, just like virtually every other Liberal in this country.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
What's really happening is this - Trump is behind the scenes negotiating his Golden Parachute. He wants all of his campaign debts paid and he wants some other type of corporate or regulatory assurances that benefit his business interests. It's why he put out another statement that he would never quit. It's a chess move. Hell, the release of this video could have been orchestrated by his own minions.

He never wanted to actually be POTUS, he is on record as saying that. I think it 's possible that he got in to help Hillary and surprised even himself at how he took off. Then, his megalomania kicked in and now here we are. He's looking for a way out in line with his rebel brand and that also fills his pockets.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Do those come in pink?

Your main concern is a pink voting machine?
edit on 8-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

You guys still don't get it I guess..Trump is in to make money. If a Hillary win is more financially beneficial, he will throw away election. isn't this same guy begged money from Saudi so that he can send us to fight Iran.

Are you willing to die in Iran so that Donnie can make few bucks ?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
What's really happening is this - Trump is behind the scenes negotiating his Golden Parachute. He wants all of his campaign debts paid and he wants some other type of corporate or regulatory assurances that benefit his business interests. It's why he put out another statement that he would never quit. It's a chess move. Hell, the release of this video could have been orchestrated by his own minions.

He never wanted to actually be POTUS, he is on record as saying that. I think it 's possible that he got in to help Hillary and surprised even himself at how he took off. Then, his megalomania kicked in and now here we are. He's looking for a way out in line with his rebel brand and that also fills his pockets.

Most insightful post on this thread.

The poor bastard's so predictable though, and the one thing he prides himself on is being unpredictable, but his type will cave, so he'll put on a brave smile and try to save his brand, and bow out gracefully (because he's just lost a yuge part of the woman's vote, guaranteed), or, if his megalomania is a real aspect of his personality, he'll double down and come out swinging and go down with a fight and try to be somehow admired for it.

But the way it's going to LOOK, the optics of it, surely he'll be thinking about that too.

He's in what I call a double-bind and in these kind of scenarios somewhere down the line a head's got to roll (just ask John the Baptist).

He's not about to fall on his sword.. but neither can he effectively defend his brand and image if he comes under verbal assault. He will therefore initiate the assault and be seen to be abusive, further tarnishing his image.

So if you've pegged him right, yeah, he'll be doing what you're saying and the debate(s) will just be a façade to solidify his base of future media consumers and nothing more because he no longer has a path to victory, but it sure will be interesting to see how he goes down in defeat.

edit on 8-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join