It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: spacedoubt
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

So what exactly do you want for the Republican party?

Destruction or election?

I want them to do their jobs. they have done nothing but roll over for Obama. With Trump, they will at least have the fire in their bellies to prove themselves capable of standing up for themselves. I think Trump is a good thing for conservatives.

Trump just redefined Conservatism for the GOP. This BS will dog the Republicans for many years and perhaps force them to be even more liberal.
The embracing of Trump as a presidential candidate won't sit well with the moderate electorate. The GOP have no one to blame but themselves.

The GOP does not defend American values, though they like to pretend they do.

And just how does Trump defend American values by talking about grabbing women's Pu$$y's? See your disconnect?

Trump had a shot but went off the rails and is now dragging down the lesser candidates for other offices.

btw...they have other clips worse than this one.

edit on 8-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Are you dumb? Why do you believe anyone telling you Clinton is no good to be trump supporter.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Breaking - Further fallout:
www.latimes.com - Speaker Paul Ryan disinvites Trump to his campaign event, says he's 'sickened' by tape...

Hours after audio was released that showed Donald Trump making sexually suggestive comments about a woman, House Speaker Paul D. Ryan castigated him in a statement and said Trump would no longer attend their scheduled event on Saturday.

"I am sickened by what I heard today," Ryan said in a statement. "Women are to be championed and revered, not objectified. I hope Mr. Trump treats this situation with the seriousness it deserves and works to demonstrate to the country that he has greater respect for women than this clip suggests.”

edit on 10/8/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Destruction or election?

I want them to do their jobs. they have done nothing but roll over for Obama. With Trump, they will at least have the fire in their bellies to prove themselves capable of standing up for themselves. I think Trump is a good thing for conservatives.

Roll over for Obama! You've got to be kidding! They have fought him tooth and nail since DAY ONE. Didn't those idiots take Obamacare to the Supreme Court 64 times? You call that rolling over?

Making noise isn't a substitute for results.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Destruction or election?

Trump just redefined Conservatism for the GOP. This BS will dog the Republicans for many years and perhaps force them to be even more liberal.
The embracing of Trump as a presidential candidate won't sit well with the moderate electorate. The GOP have no one to blame but themselves.

And just how does Trump defend American values by talking about grabbing women's Pu$$y's? See your disconnect.

Privacy, and the freedom to speak as one pleases, seem to me to be more American than prudishness.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I anticipate that the next ploy will be that, sure, he spoke this way in 2005, but thanks to [insert rando Pastor here] Mr. Trump "found Jesus" earlier this year and thus had his sins redeemed.

I'd give it about a 50/50 chance that's the way they will try to play it.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Destruction or election?

Roll over for Obama! You've got to be kidding! They have fought him tooth and nail since DAY ONE. Didn't those idiots take Obamacare to the Supreme Court 64 times? You call that rolling over?

I can agree with that! Trump has made a yugggge amount of noise. How do you think it will play out?

I have a beautiful "I told you so" banner ready to go....

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Destruction or election?

Correct. The behavior rendered the system impotent.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Destruction or election?

And just how does Trump defend American values by talking about grabbing women's Pu$$y's? See your disconnect.

Privacy, and the freedom to speak as one pleases, seem to me to be more American than prudishness.

Good grief no body is arguing that point. Go put on your smart avatar and say something that makes sense.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Aw come on unfurl it already, the well endowed lady has been singing for days.

K~

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Destruction or election?

Privacy my ass. Trump was wearing a mic and knew Access Hollywood was recording him. He was reveling in his macho talk with young Billy Bush.

Tabloid foolishness and now he has to pay the price. Republican's claiming "family values" just blew up in their faces.

btw....this isn't even close to being the end of this controversy for the Republicans.

edit on 8-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
As we can see in this thread, his army of mouth breathing troglodytes will support him no matter what.

As long as he still wants to make America great again

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I just thought about something. If Trump said those things he said in that vid on ATS, he would be banned for a serious violation of T&C.

I think the country will ban him too. BANNED. Bring on the ban hammer! BOOM!

haha.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I just thought about something. If Trump said those things he said in that vid on ATS, he would be banned for a serious violation of T&C.

I think the country will ban him too. BANNED. Bring on the ban hammer! BOOM!

haha.

Grab America by the Pu$$y

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Your right except I am naive to think any of the articles would mention has done worse or use Bills old mistakes as a reference that it hurt him.

I just hate seeing that front page news and say its undeniable when its also from a Jane doe.

link   
At this point, Trump supporters will still support this sexual pervert even if a video surface in which Trump talks about being a plant for for Clinton presidency ... Their excuses will be that he still admitted to that..

We all knew all along he is throwing the election for his buddy. If you don't like Clinton, shouldn't you like dislike Trump even more since he is the reason Clinton will be the next president.

link   
Senior Republicans asked him to quit and withdraw and allow Pence to top the ticket. Trump has refused and vows to fight on to the bitter end.

Of note is that he never addressed what he said he did, and his "apology" was lame. Today he's calling it just "life". "People get it. They get life." he said.

So he's chosen to sort of shrug it off and not explain it, or talk about how he's a changed man since then. No apology to women, to girls, nothing.

I think in light of those things, if he persists, that his entire record in this area ought to be fair game, including any current law suits.., women with whom he's settled, other women in the woodwork who've experienced sexual harassment by Donald Trump, etc.

The way he's chosen to handle it is going to blow up on him I think.

People needed to see, not a petulant child, but a man making a contrite apology.

Now it's "just life" and something that everyone does or would do it they could get away with it (grab _____'s with pseudo consent because they might fear reprisal, which is still a form of sexual abuse).

He was too quick with that read statement of "apology", where he only talks about what he "said" not what he said he did, and he hasn't denied it or said he was just joking.

Many women have encountered forms of sexual harassment and abuse in their life, and it's not "just life". They will know full well that this is something that he's done, but now that he's opted to handle it in this way, the whole record must come out.

He's brought it on himself.

And there's just no way to spin this. He had an opportunity to speak to it, failed miserably and now is about to try to make it about Bill Clinton as some sort of strange moral equivalency.

He's crazy and he doesn't "get it".

edit on 8-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

link   
Interesting those who brushed Hillary's lies and "short circuitry" on our nation's security with the email scandal, are foaming at the mouth at a 2005 inappropriate remarks about a woman.

Sad really. This is the best we have folks

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

As far as I'm aware, this topic isn't about Hillary Clinton, but Donald Trump's sexual abuse of women or at the very least what he said he did.

I'm sure there are many threads about Hillary Clinton that don't hold her in a favorable light.

What's sad is the way people are rushing to Trump's defense and trying to deflect and spin it onto Hillary Clinton.

Have you seen his "apology" for it?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Destruction or election?

I can agree with that! Trump has made a yugggge amount of noise. How do you think it will play out?

He isn't in any position of public office yet. You'll be sucking Hilary's boots soon enough, that banners will be the least of your worries.

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join