It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yep they have.
Not sure what your point is, unless it's to compare these "puritans" to murdeorus radical Islamists.

In which case I don't see the similarity.

As I already stated, the feelings are expressed with the same righteous indignation, even if there has been zero objective harm committed.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
This is the best deflection they have for the current leaks. FBI agents saying that Comey has destroyed the reputation of the whole agency.

It's smooth sailing from here boys. Locker room banter is the worst they had, they've been sitting on it for when they really needed it.

Only hurts him in a demographic he wasn't getting anyways, leftist women. Prolly help him with blue collar men, talks "like one of us"

Nope there's worse.

www.snopes.com - Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl...
www.huffingtonpost.com - Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Not Be Ignored...

And don't call them "they". These're people working independently to educate the rest of America about who Trump really is.
edit on 10/8/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
i hope the people defending trump's words don't throw a hissy fit when the daily mail prints stories about syrians touching up white women.

I am sure you will be making light of it though, if they do.

Funny how that works huh.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Yep they have.
Not sure what your point is, unless it's to compare these "puritans" to murdeorus radical Islamists.

As I already stated, the feelings are expressed with the same righteous indignation, even if there has been zero objective harm committed.

What one thinks and says can lead to actions. So if he thinks and says sexist things about woman, he's more likely to directly treat them that way. In the bible it says something about our body being a temple. Shouldn't we keep a temple clean for the holy spirit to dwell within?

Mathew 5:28

But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

1:5 Corinthians

8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:

10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.

11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

edit on 10/8/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingfish
a reply to: interupt42

Please stay on topic, this thread is about Trump encouraging sexual assault.

no, this thread is about trump talking sh1t with some guys in private and clinton surporters acting like they are moral superior when they dont have a a leg to stand.

edit on 071031America/ChicagoSat, 08 Oct 2016 13:07:42 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
There is nothing Trump can do to save his ass, from how he is viewed from now on, and I'm not talking about just the Presidency.

A sincere apology from Trump = "I'm sorry I got caught/discovered for the douche-bag that I truly am"

Also large commercial affiliates are going to jump ship on this one and many of his major network supporters. That recording not only cost him support, but has made him a poster-child for how not to treat women.

Men can say all they want, but a man that treats, and talks like women in this way doesn't even care about people in general, and Trump has not changed in 11 years.

I appreciate Trump's openness and truthfulness over the past years, on some issues, but the sword cuts both ways, in his case. Hillary's case it's a double standard and the Clinton's can do basically whatever they want.

This election and the candidates, have really opened our eyes up to the controlling faction that has a stronghold, in the USA.

edit on 8-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
There is nothing Trump can do to save his ass, from how he is viewed from now on, and I'm not talking about just the Presidency.

I said a long time ago - - this campaign will destroy his business.

His arrogance thought he was untouchable.

He's not.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
We haven't heard the last of this. Word is that Access Hollywood has hours of Trump being a fool. I'm betting Trump will bail so he doesn't have to suffer the indignation and have to apologize.....again.

I forgot who said it but it certainly rings true in this case.

"Live by the tabloids...die by the tabloids."

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite

Yep they have.

What one thinks and says can lead to actions. So if he thinks and says sexist remarks about woman, he's more likely to directly treat them that way. In the bible it says something about keeping our temple clean?

He has a history of hiring women in top positions in his company, including Barbara Res, who Trump hired to be the first woman to be in charge of construction of a sky-scraper. Maybe he just wanted to ogle her, who knows.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

So what exactly do you want for the Republican party?

Destruction or election?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
40 percenter. Your giant orange clown is going down.

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: flyingfish
a reply to: interupt42

Please stay on topic, this thread is about Trump encouraging sexual assault.

no, this thread is about trump talking sh1t with some guys in private and clinton surporters acting like they are moral superior when they dont have a a leg to stand.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Realtruth

I said a long time ago - - this campaign will destroy his business.

His arrogance thought he was untouchable.

He's not.

Donald Trump doesn't care one way or the other, he's old a billionaire and his businesses will suffer a bit, but not much. He has his wealth diversified out, what it will do is inhibit his ability to expand more.

The only way he'll benefit is if he was a Clinton Red Herring for the election, then he'll do very well.

The Clinton's arrogance is not far behind and their's is coming soon too.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

Destruction or election?

I want them to do their jobs. they have done nothing but roll over for Obama. With Trump, they will at least have the fire in their bellies to prove themselves capable of standing up for themselves. I think Trump is a good thing for conservatives.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I read your comment as;
He is good for the party as he has set it on fire so maybe a Pheonix can rise from the ashes, a new and improved party?

I have another question for you; is this deliberate destabilization by a slob worth risking the presidency? Could it and should it have been done a different way?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Destruction or election?

I want them to do their jobs. they have done nothing but roll over for Obama. With Trump, they will at least have the fire in their bellies to prove themselves capable of standing up for themselves. I think Trump is a good thing for conservatives.

Trump just redefined Conservatism for the GOP. This BS will dog the Republicans for many years and perhaps force them to be even more liberal.
The embracing of Trump as a presidential candidate won't sit well with the moderate electorate. The GOP have no one to blame but themselves.
edit on 8-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I read your comment as;
He is good for the party as he has set it on fire so maybe a Pheonix can rise from the ashes, a new and improved party?

I have another question for you; is this deliberate destabilization by a slob worth risking the presidency? Could it and should it have been done a different way?

He won't destroy the party. The GOP will destroy themselves or get to work.

He is not a slob. He is a germaphobe and cares for cleanliness.

The problem isn't Trump; it's the growing Orwellian establishment which has been found to be in collusion with the 4th Estate, that is the problem. Nothing will go any other way than what they decide, unless they are held to a different standard by the public. They have thrown ethics in the garbage. They are using tax dollars to pad their pockets. This tape is just another example of that.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Destruction or election?

Roll over for Obama! You've got to be kidding! They have fought him tooth and nail since DAY ONE. Didn't those idiots take Obamacare to the Supreme Court 64 times? You call that rolling over?
edit on 10/8/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Destruction or election?

Roll over for Obama! You've got to be kidding! They have fought him tooth and nail since DAY ONE.

Uh, Yeah!

I live in same country as you.

Don't know about Les.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

You say they have thrown ethics out.

Do you see Trump as ethical with Women, Taxation, Migrants?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Destruction or election?

Trump just redefined Conservatism for the GOP. This BS will dog the Republicans for many years and perhaps force them to be even more liberal.
The embracing of Trump as a presidential candidate won't sit well with the moderate electorate. The GOP have no one to blame but themselves.

The GOP does not defend American values, though they like to pretend they do.

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join