It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Are you really endeared to someone if all you are after is the money?
edit on 7-10-2016 by jonsoup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Here's a test. Why don't you all go to a a public event and talk like this and see if it endears women to you.

First your test subjects will have to become rich and famous, scientific controls.

Wow. That's... something that you said. Yep that, that sentence exists in this plane of reality.

Are you implying that there aren't women who throw themselves at rich and famous men?

No, i am implying that i find it stupid that you believe being rich and famous makes it okay.

Never implied that, was responding to the poster who thought that everyday ordinary ATS men could be used to test what happens to rich and famous men when women throw themselves at them.

You didn't think this through then. Talking like this to and about women will probably not endear women to even the rich and famous. The money will, in regards to "gold diggers", but i seriously doubt even they appreciate the personality type.

Then how were any women letting him grab all that P?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: olaru12

There's a difference between being biased in your coverage, and purposely withholding a vital piece of info for months, and releasing it a few weeks before the election, when it is impossible for the party to respond.

That's the very reason what I have been claiming from the beginning. Trump knew this bombshell would be dropped. He was just a shill for the dembs. He knew every word of his was being recorded.

I think we have just witnessed one of the greatest political conspiracies the US has ever known.
edit on 7-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Wow, how could anyone think what Donald said is worse than Hillary enabling a child rapist....

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

This is the best deflection they have for the current leaks. FBI agents saying that Comey has destroyed the reputation of the whole agency.

No.. There's always Sunday for more Trump self immolation.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I'd hazard a guess that it has very little to do with talking like this.

link   

originally posted by: apoc36
Wow, how could anyone think what Donald said is worse than Hillary enabling a child rapist....

How can anyone think how Donald thinks as a worldview is worse than a constitutional right of representation and someone doing their job?

You're America'ing wrong.

link   

The GOP, the party that like to call themselves "The party of family values" I doubt if real Christians will spin this as just "locker room humor"

It speaks of character... Trump just shot himself in the foot....again.

That is actually a decent piece of irony. I remember when the GOP attacked Bill's indiscretions, the way he seduced a young intern, thereby abusing his position, while Dems defended him. Even feminist Gloria Steinem wrote an article in defence of his abuse of power for the New York Times. Now the Dems have turned puritan.
edit on 7-10-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: theantediluvian

Nice!

Finally we get an Alpha male for president!

An alpha male respects women and does not talk like a high school boy because he also respects himself.

Who told you that?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingfish
a reply to: jellyrev

This is the best deflection they have for the current leaks. FBI agents saying that Comey has destroyed the reputation of the whole agency.

No.. There's always Sunday for more Trump self immolation.

I think Trump is done. He is pulling ads from key states.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 7-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: introvert

Doesn't hurt my feelings at all. Why would it?

What's clear though is despite your holier than thou persona, you're no better than the guy you keep attacking. You throw around poor language and labels just as everyone else does.

Hypocrisy.

Sorry your feelings are hurt, lol.

It's not the language, it's the fact that he would admit he was trying to get with a married woman.

As George Carlin said, there are times where using profanity is fitting. When is it fitting to get with a married woman?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Basic introvert and lefty SJW argument:

I can't believe the guy would talk that way and use such language, you deplorable douchebags!

Lol.

That's not what I said.

Try again.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Trump can't talk, but celebrities can pose naked to lure voters.

Now I'm confused.

I'm very liberal minded even though I am a Christian, so it is shocking to me that at this day and age people find this so shocking.

But expected.

They find the dirt, you can be a good person and still have a past that you wouldn't want revealed, that is why I can't run for president.

edit on 7-10-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: apoc36

How can anyone think how Donald thinks as a worldview is worse than a constitutional right of representation and someone doing their job?

You're America'ing wrong.

What bothers me about this thinking is Hillary merely defended her assigned client. Its up to the prosecution to come up with a tight case and the jury to decide the verdict. If there were failings in the process of the case, it certainly wasn't Hillary's fault.
edit on 7-10-2016 by jonsoup because: (no reason given)

link   
The same people who defend people says that they should kill cops are upset because Trump said something ribald.

Funny thread!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Seriously though, How is this relevant? I mean is this really the line of attack Hillary supporters want to take?

As I said in my first post, this wont matter much.

But I think it's reasonable to at least admit he's a douche for saying what he did. Whether that matters to the election, I don't care.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kinglizard

Trump, in context, is speaking about unsolicited ambush style sexual assault.... Morally and intellectually indefensible....

Exactly! I have no problems with males admiring females anatomy and viceversa. This is not about sexual enjoyment, consensual sexual enjoyment. This is about expressing one's desire to control others and also about one's lack of self-control. It is about selfishness and insecurity.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

The same people who defend people says that they should kill cops are upset because Trump said something ribald.

Funny thread!

Whom has defended those that have said they should kill cops?

That's a strawman.
edit on 7-10-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Free speech is wonderful, isn't it!

It sure is! Unless of course your speech offends someone and it causes them to seek their safe space and counseling! But of course those so weak to be offended don't seem to have any issues offending those who they abhor? roflmao I must admit, I am getting a HUGE kick watching SJW's and Progressives fall on their swords!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

The GOP, the party that like to call themselves "The party of family values" I doubt if real Christians will spin this as just "locker room humor"

It speaks of character... Trump just shot himself in the foot....again.

That is actually a decent piece of irony. I remember when the GOP attacked Bill's indiscretions, the way he seduced a young intern, thereby abusing his position, while Dems defended him. Even feminist Gloria Steinem wrote an article about in defence of his abuse of power for the New York Times. Now the Dems have turned puritan.

Puritan. pfft.

ok, first off, Bill loves the women (and tbh, I fully believe it isnt just Bill cheating, I think they are either open or even swinging privately, whatever, nunna my b), but he never said he ultimately see's women as meat toys to stick his johnson in and not much more. This has been the issue with Trump..that he ultimately does see women as basically just pleasure toys, unless they are fat or ugly, in which case, they are of no value.

We can discuss this based on his words before, his interactions with people, how he even discribes people..Carly he said she is a beautiful woman on the debate stage...not as "she has good points, she is a good competitor", no..it was not even discussing the content of her character, it was does she have a nice rack.

Trump is a sexist...no doubt he has had sex with hundreds of women, thats his business, but his views of women, not of women he likes, but women as a whole is the issue here.

You can actually be one hell of a womanizer and not be sexist..you may simply love to be intimate with many women..and whatever, take precautions, and have at it, but once you start seeing women as just little more than toys, that is the difference.
Bill probably had dozens, perhaps hundreds of women before..and he never comes across as seeing women as little more than pleasure tools

I know you see the difference here.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join