It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: flyingfish

That may be true but, at this point in time, it isn't about anything but dumping Trump and salvaging 2020.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: kazanoom
He's never been a democrat or a republican. A liberal or conservative. He stands for nothing. Nothing but his own enrichment.

Exactly!

He's switched parties a few times.

He becomes whatever is beneficial to him.

I think the proof in the pudding about this "Trump was a democrat when he said it" schtick, is that no self respecting Democrat would have nominated him for President based on his ramblings.

Republicans did.

Dems 1 - 0 Reps

I am still at a complete loss that anyone supports this man.

I honestly don't get it.

Have they just created an imaginary vision they want to see?
That can be said for Clinton too, how do you not see it? Just be honest and say its because she's a woman

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
a reply to: flyingfish

That may be true but, at this point in time, it isn't about anything but dumping Trump and salvaging 2020.

I say let him drown and see who joins him at the depths. There will be no confusing the fanatics.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

As if his character is more important than the substance of his policies and vision for America, people in America are so ###kn stupid.

Uhhh both are almost non existant.......

So yes I agree people in America are pretty damn stupid if they think he has either one

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

He's never been a democrat or a republican. A liberal or conservative. He stands for nothing. Nothing but his own enrichment.

Exactly!

I think the proof in the pudding about this "Trump was a democrat when he said it" schtick, is that no self respecting Democrat would have nominated him for President based on his ramblings.

Republicans did.

Dems 1 - 0 Reps

I honestly don't get it.

That can be said for Clinton too, how do you not see it? Just be honest and say its because she's a woman

for the 100000 TIME

THIS THREAD ISNT ABOUT CLINTON!!!!!!!!!!

Christ......what the hell is wrong with you Trump supporters

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Exactly!

Republicans did.

Dems 1 - 0 Reps

I honestly don't get it.

Hmmmmm, Clinton.

Putin/Russia is doing everything they can to prevent Clinton from being president.

I'd say that is a major Wake Up Call to exactly who needs to be president - - - and how much power she actually does have.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We now return to our regularly scheduled program:

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

edit on 8-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Uhhh both are almost non existant...

Tell me about it.

If you ask Trumpers what his actual policies are they just deflect.

But when it's about his character, something that should be on the table anyways, they're quick to say "you're ignoring his policies"...

To which we say, erm what policies, exactly.

Or they point to DJT.com and say read them for yourself and you're left with even more questions than answers due to the vagueness of it all.

He is a disaster.

edit on 8-10-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Reading between the lines, Pence appears to be disgusted.

Republican Vice Presidential nominee Mike Pence says he cannot condone or defend Donald Trump's comments about women.

Pence says in a statement Saturday: "As a husband and a father, I was offended by the words and actions described by Donald Trump in the 11-year-old video released yesterday. I do not condone his remarks and cannot defend them. I am grateful that he has expressed remorse and apologized to the American people."

He continues: "We pray for his family and look forward to the opportunity he has to show what is in his heart when he goes before the nation tomorrow night."

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Pence knew full well and good what he was getting into. That or he is pretty stupid. He's a Koch-owned piece of work himself and a very scary misogynistic Dominionist. Pray he never takes the highest office too.

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

For real. It's almost like a disease with some people?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I really don't understand why Clinton and/or Trump supporters are getting bent out of shape for, Hillary Clinton will be our next president.

It's so obvious with the way everything has been staged and setup. I've been looking in from the outside and using critical thinking it has nothing to do with who is qualified, it's who TPTB want in as their puppet.

Everything else in between is for the Jerry Springer masses, and drama queens, don't buy into it.

My advice is to stop the ridiculous arguing, and except the fact the Hillary will be the next potus. 'We the People" do not pick the people that run the country, maybe on the state level, but not the Federal Government.
edit on 8-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: interupt42

Seriously, I can't take it anymore and I'm only on page 40 reading to catch up. I can't even count now how many times you have mentioned the cigar in the ...... Up to this point. What is up with this obsession.

There is some strange excitement for you to be able to mention this over and over in class because the teachers aren't doing anything about it now?

Please stop... We get it, we know, we've read that history. Not to mention this thread has nothing to do with that as the topic at all.

Just for you ,

Do you know that the Clintons can outmatch every scumbag thing Trump has done.

Like this for example:
While Trump was TALKING smack with some guys , BILL Clinton was sticking a cigar in an intern during his presidency and while married to Hillary.

So which action was more disgusting and shocking? Trump talking Sh1t or Clinton sticking a cigar in an interns while Married to Hillary?

So while trump is clearly a scumbag lets not act like the Clintons aren't , when in reality they do the impossible and are able to out scumbag Trump in just about everything he does including this.

So in those 40 pages were you able to count how many delusional Clinton supporters totally dismiss what Clinton did and only selectively crucify trump for much less while acting like they are taking the moral high ground?

edit on 411031America/ChicagoSat, 08 Oct 2016 12:41:45 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Vroomfondel

As for willing, do you have evidence suggesting they (whomever 'they' are) were unwilling?

Funny, how evidence becomes important some times and not others.
Listen to the recording.

I did listen to the recording. And after reading your post, I went back and listened to it again. I did not hear anything that indicated he forced himself on unwilling women. Only that they give in to his advances because of his status. I think you are reading a predetermined outcome in to what you are hearing.

Gave into his advances except for the one he was talking about right? He did say he was shot down. I can't remember was that the married one he said he moved on?

Of course they wanted it according to a lot of people here. What woman wouldn't be attracted to an over sized umpa lumpa with a tribble on his head?

If it was a big deal they should have taken him to court right? Him and the law firms in his pocket. I am sure justice would have been done.

Are those women really giving into him because of his status or are they putting up with it because of his status that includes the 24/7 lawyers that will make sure any assault case or harassment suite will be dragged through the system for eternity. IMO it is probably a bit of both.

You make some valid points. The flip side of that are the women who get close to celebrities, especially those who have a reputation with women, just so they can claim rape and get the out of court settlement. Now understand I am not suggesting that every claim of rape or abuse is in that category. But it is equally disingenuous to say none of them are.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

It's simple, if Trump cannot stand on his own merit.. He has none.

All the rest is deflection.
edit on fSaturday16291012f290512 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Exactly!

Republicans did.

Dems 1 - 0 Reps

I honestly don't get it.

for the 100000 TIME

THIS THREAD ISNT ABOUT CLINTON!!!!!!!!!!

Christ......what the hell is wrong with you Trump supporters

I don't know. Maybe its the same thing that makes democrats involuntarily shout, "It's Bush's fault" when someone criticizes obama...

Trump is a presidential candidate. People here are using examples of his words and actions as evidence that he is not worthy of candidacy. And other people here are making the same comparison of the clintons and their words and actions as evidence of her not being worthy of candidacy either. I don't think you can have a realistic conversation about politics and womanizing without bringing bill clinton in to it. And the comparison to hillary and her less than presidential activities is obvious.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This is the time that both right and left-wing pietists banded together against a common enemy, a womanizer, to express their inner puritans. With their finger-wagging they vented their inner-turmoil, but all they ended up doing was displaying their mob allegiance to those of the same ilk.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup
Here's a test. Why don't you all go to a a public event and talk like this and see if it endears women to you.

It wasn't a public event and it wasn't spoken to women, or meant to endear anybody.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I even eat BACON!!!!

What's that got to do with Trump's misogyny, love for the Holy Bible, his attitude behind closed doors and how it makes him look like a hypocrite of the biggest nature who just lost half the evangelical vote in one night?

Were you expecting this to trigger me.

So does most of my family & friends.
I really couldn't care less if you ate dog 💩.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingfish

It's simple, if Trump cannot stand on his own merit.. He has none.

All the rest is deflection.

Same goes to Clinton, who has a 30 year career in gov't and nothing but lies, BS talk,scandals, and questionable actions to show for it.

I mean she sucks so Bad that she is neck to neck with the idiot trump despite having 30 years in gov't . If she didn't suck so Bad she would be killing him versus rigging the system to win like she did with Sanders.

I don't like trump and think he is full of Sh1t but just like this cr@p he got doing, the clinton only demonstrate that they are far worse . The clintons have done the impossible and made trump look like a cub scout.

None of these two candidates are worthy to be POTUS but especially the Clintons.
edit on 431031America/ChicagoSat, 08 Oct 2016 12:43:16 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: jonsoup
Here's a test. Why don't you all go to a a public event and talk like this and see if it endears women to you.

It wasn't a public event and it wasn't spoken to women, or meant to endear anybody.

Really, you don't think he was trying to endear Billy Bush with his macho BS? It sure looked like it, and young Billy was eating it up, to the point of even encouraging it.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
This is the time that both right and left-wing pietists banded together against a common enemy, a womanizer, to express their inner puritans. With their finger-wagging they vented their inner-turmoil, but all they ended up doing was displaying their mob allegiance to those of the same ilk.

Still licking your wounds, I see.

It's ok man. You will be just fine.

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join