It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You know men who claim they can sexually assault a woman and get away with it just because they're famous?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PredatorySociety

Are you looking to bring the gay community down on yourself dude?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Morosus

This seems to be getting lost on some people. So I invite those to imagine introducing trump to your pretty 23 year old daughter. Then leave them alone together.
Or your beautiful wife.
No really think on it. Completely imagine the scene. See him face to face with what ever woman you cherish.

No! no! My eyes, my eyes!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

The part where they have to let him. At that very moment when he gropes and they haven't said it's ok. The moment he touches their private without permission. You cannot possibly be defending this #.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
CNN’s GOP women go off on Trump: ‘It is not locker room talk — he is talking about sexual assault’

Thing is? He is STILL that person. He was last week. Last decade. Last year.

Donald Trump sexism tracker: Every offensive comment in one place

Trump Model Management was caught trafficking young girls and hiding them in basements.

Ivana Trump swore under oath in a 1989 deposition that Donald Trump violently raped her.

Trump will be in court on October 14th for raping a 13 year old aspiring model? Case is going forward.

He's a pig. He's always been a pig. And he will die a pig.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Bill Clinton raped 12 women, but #TrumpTapes is where we draw the line?

Isn't it funny that these allegations are taken as fact but the instant you mention Trump raping an underage girl....outrage. Apparently there is a double standard when it comes to allegations.
edit on 8-10-2016 by bigdaddycruel6699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Bill Clinton raped 12 women, but #TrumpTapes is where we draw the line?

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I feel sorry for you. I really do. Your brainwashing is complete, and to think you've done it to yourself. It takes a special kind of dysfunctional cognition to do that I should think.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Man,it's kinda funny,but sad at the same time all these Trump supporters are twisting themselves into pretzels trying to defend this Creep..It's the usual deflect,or insert a stupid defense.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This is hardly a new revelation about the character of Trump. It's just proof of what we already knew, admitted to by Trump.. and yet, his supporters don't care. Because.. they already knew, and they didn't care then.. why would they care now? They've already decided that the racist tendencies and definitive womanizer and bullying don't matter to them - they like this guy and want him to to POTUS. It's incredibly sad to me that anyone would feel this guy is fit to lead our country, but he has his flock of followers, and will get votes no matter WHAT is said or found. The only way these people would drop their support is if he were found guilty of rape.. and if he were able to escape the charges, they'd probably still support him.

For those suggesting these were "private" comments and should never had been disclosed - absolutely ridiculous. When you run for POTUS, your character matters. I think it's funny when Snowden reveals something that is "secret".. private.. to the point where he signed a document saying he'd never reveal it.. he is a hero (and he was). But when someone else releases something "private" that also has implications in our nations well-being, it is somehow wrong? Anyone that has anything on ANY candidate that reveals character that would be un-befitting for someone running our country for at least 4 years, should always be brought to light.

The sad thing is that this news probably won't change the views of most of his voters, and it goes to show how little people now value the morals of our leaders or our country.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Many of them, like Trump, are simply sleazeoids, like him, and there is no changing that. Sleaze begets sleaze. It's the ones, and I think the majority, who are exercising a "protest vote", that need to snap out of this. They can do it, and they might within the next month. It will be like waking up from a nightmare for them. It's already starting to happen.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
This was all so predictable.

The only way for Hillary to win was to find someone more unlikeable to run her against. Donald fit the bill perfectly. I suppose I resent that Trump supporters like(d) him so much they would risk this election by nominating someone more unlikeable than her.

Hillary's high unfavorable-rating is her greatest weakness...and that was all just pissed away on Donald.

Trump was never 'un-PC'...he is and always has been just really gross and a powder-keg of 'unlikable' just waiting to explode.

Don't you even dare blame trump on Hillary.

The republican base of voters chose trump the chump, they are responsible for him.
He's been a darling to the republican base for years with his birther BS, don't put your dirty laundry in Hillary's basket.

The others you can blame are the reich-wing media as well as the teabag wingnut coalition of certifiable Morans(sic)TM.
that the republican base voted into office.

Party of responsibility my aunt fanny.

Own it! You people crafted the conditions for the disgrace that this election has become.
Stop blaming others for your ignorant choices.

Don't you even dare tell me what to think.

And don't you dare assume I am a republican or a Trump supporter...or even a conservative. I'm not.

I have said FROM DAY ONE that Trump is a WILLING PARTICIPANT and that I think his friendship with the Clintons is MEANINGFUL, not meaningless.

So you own it. I don't own any of them and I don't have to.

"You people...?" "your ignorant choices...?"

I didn't vote for Trump. I would NEVER vote for Trump.

Oh, and get off your self-righteous high horse.

edit on 8-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The sad thing is, he's still a better choice than Hillary.

They acting like he got people killed, like Hillary; or actually raped multiple women like Bill.

I guess the democrat party has turned into prude conservatives overnight. Amazing.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

or actually raped multiple women like Bill.

RUMORS... like Trump raping an underage girl or is your belief in rumors selective?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
a reply to: tigertatzen

I TOTALLY agree. Now, whether his big dumb ass was a dupe or not, I can't figure out.

He was a willing participant in this.

Did he agree to be accused of being a coke-user? Nope...that accusation got cleared up with a *broken mic.*

But Donald was happy to take a dive for his good friends Bill & Hillary by being a sleazeball sexist. He has always prided himself on that.

Only Donald Trump could be unlikeable enough to cause Hillary to win with a mandate.

He is definitely a willing participant. But I don't think it's just for Hillary to win. They're all doing this for something much bigger...something that's right there in front of us, that we don't suspect to be related at all.

Oh, I am sure there are many, many goals here.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
The sad thing is that this news probably won't change the views of most of his voters, and it goes to show how little people now value the morals of our leaders or our country.

it's ironic how Trump supports have been saying that same thing about Clinton supports over her issues.

If there is one thing the people in this country can agree on its the fact that we all think it's sad that the people of this country value the morals of our leaders at such a low level.

Now all we need to do is get passed the home team support people cling on to.

link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

They acting like he got people killed, like Hillary; or actually raped multiple women like Bill.

I guess the democrat party has turned into prude conservatives overnight. Amazing.

You would have a point if any of those things were true. But they aren't. They are lies and absurd conspiracy theories.
You should know better than to buy into all that crap.

link   
a reply to: interupt42

Seriously, I can't take it anymore and I'm only on page 40 reading to catch up. I can't even count now how many times you have mentioned the cigar in the ...... Up to this point. What is up with this obsession.

There is some strange excitement for you to be able to mention this over and over in class because the teachers aren't doing anything about it now?

Please stop... We get it, we know, we've read that history. Not to mention this thread has nothing to do with that as the topic at all.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I do agree with one comment here that has been repeated ... this "revelation" should hardly suprise anyone about Trump.

Which is why I am ... amazed, bemused ... that this tape seems to be "the last straw" for so many.

You folks have known this all along. Did you have to actually hear the "dirty words" on tape to finally convince yourself?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Agreed. And as much as they want to believe there are enough of them to elect this scumbag, they are wrong.

But let them enjoy their illusory, self-perceived feelings of superiority for a bit longer. It'll be over for him and the GOP soon.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

edit on 8-10-2016 by Morosus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join