It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

I heard what he said - and it makes perfect sense.

Quoting that to highlight the depraved indifference exhibited by rabid Trump supporters. Some day historians and sociologists will study this phenomenon and find the source of the serious pathology at the root of it. Hopefully it won't be too late to save this country from nihilistic, nationalist ass hats.

It's not indifferent. It does make perfect sense, no matter how horrible it is to some.
There are women who will throw themselves at, and do anything (including sexually) for a rich powerful man. That is their choice.
Trump is quite clearly a guy who enjoyed the attention and liked to brag about it.

There are women who will throw themselves at, and do anything (including sexually) for a rich powerful man. That is their choice.

Thank you for saying that. It describes Bill Clinton's circumstances PERFECTLY. Can you imagine what kind of "chick magnet" being the President of the U.S. is? GAWD. It was even too much for the little (adult) intern to pass by. Much more of a magnet than a simple Manhattan rich guy. Manhattan is full of those.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
And speaking of mental gymnastics...unfreakingbelievable.

'He was channeling Bill Clinton:' Wash. GOP chair blames Democrats for Trump's comments

Trump was a democrat when the tape was made?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I can't breathe.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Morosus

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Trump talks like Bill Clinton acts but we are supposed to condemn ones speech but overlook the others actions.

When a Clinton apologizes the MSM backs off.

When Trump apologizes they double down on their attacks.

The system is rigged for Crooked Hillary.

There is a double standard going on here.

Yeah. Right.

Bill Clinton was only impeached. For a private and personal matter.

And now his wife is being condemned for working it out in their marriage. Another private and personal matter.

But the buffoon Trump publicly espouses assault and that's okay. And his privacy all of a sudden matters too.

Unbelievalbe gymnastics.

Wow! "ONLY" impeached. lol.

And "private matter"?! He was on the clock! He WAS THE POTUS WHEN lewinsky happened. He LIED!

He was GOV of Arkansas! The AG of Arkansas!

WTF is wrong with you people?!

They lost their right to practice LAW!

Trump was a private citizen who was BSing with some other guys.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

It axccess Hollywood that kept it.
He describes sexually assaulting a woman.
When you can't talk about something this man has done in front of your children or mother how can anyone still defend him.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Good lord Trump is a creep. The rapist and his rapist followers need to be relegated to the back pages of a dusty unread book about the history of the kkk. There is no excuse. None. Unless of course you're a rapist or look down on non white non Christians. Trump is your guy if that's the case.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Exactly. No decent man talks like this. He's unfit to sit at my dinner table so why should he offered the most powerful position in the world? It's time for a line to be drawn in the sand. Either you're against this nonsense or you're wanting a rapist to lead you. People have zero class.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

I heard what he said - and it makes perfect sense.

Quoting that to highlight the depraved indifference exhibited by rabid Trump supporters. Some day historians and sociologists will study this phenomenon and find the source of the serious pathology at the root of it. Hopefully it won't be too late to save this country from nihilistic, nationalist ass hats.

It's not indifferent. It does make perfect sense, no matter how horrible it is to some.
Trump is quite clearly a guy who enjoyed the attention and liked to brag about it.

Thank you for saying that. It describes Bill Clinton's circumstances PERFECTLY. Can you imagine what kind of "chick magnet" being the President of the U.S. is? GAWD. It was even too much for the little (adult) intern to pass by. Much more of a magnet than a simple Manhattan rich guy. Manhattan is full of those.

Its still sexual harassment.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
As an outsider looking in . . . following this election . . . watching the candidates, their handlers, the media . . . the clear cut and so far successful efforts to leave unaddressed and undiscussed the real issues facing the United States of America . . . I started singing this in my 54-year-old, ever-softening cranium . . .

We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgment of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the song

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again

The change, it had to come
We knew it all along
We were liberated from the fold, that's all
And the world looks just the same
And history ain't changed
Cause the banners, they are flown in the next war

Just like yesterday
No, no!

I'll move myself and my family aside
If we happen to be left half alive
I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
Though I know that the hypnotized never lie
Do ya?

There's nothing in the streets
Looks any different to me
And the slogans are replaced, by-the-bye
And the parting on the left
Are now parting on the right
And the beards have all grown longer overnight

Just like yesterday
Don't get fooled again
No, no!

Yeah!

Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss

link

'nuff said
edit on 8-10-2016 by GoalPoster because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/10/16 by masqua because: Added link for external content and attribution

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Morosus

This seems to be getting lost on some people. So I invite those to imagine introducing trump to your pretty 23 year old daughter. Then leave them alone together.
Or your beautiful wife.
No really think on it. Completely imagine the scene. See him face to face with what ever woman you cherish.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The justifiers here can't complain if Trump gets elected and screws them; after all, they really wanted it.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
a reply to: Sillyolme

Exactly. No decent man talks like this. He's unfit to sit at my dinner table so why should he offered the most powerful position in the world? It's time for a line to be drawn in the sand. Either you're against this nonsense or you're wanting a rapist to lead you. People have zero class.

Sounds like people are being hypocritical; after the things the Clinton's have done to women I wouldn't want them at my dinner table ether.

Where does that leave us?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup

I'd imagine he takes "if I'm going down I'm taking you all with me" route.

God I hope not. I'd hope he'd be bigger than that.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

This seems to be getting lost on some people. So I invite those to imagine introducing trump to your pretty 23 year old daughter. Then leave them alone together.
Or your beautiful wife.
No really think on it. Completely imagine the scene. See him face to face with what ever woman you cherish.

Can we play the same game with bill Clinton and imagen what Hillary might say about our wives and daughters afterwards?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I'd imagine he takes "if I'm going down I'm taking you all with me" route.

Now that would be the best outcome.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: Grambler

You talk about people posting about policies, and how you want to see actual political debate....then you immediately try and deflect onto Bill Clinton (who, as I'm sure you are aware, isn't running for president)

If you are sitting there thinking that - with the kind of attitude displayed by his comments - that there likely aren't women who Trump has bought off, or who are too scared to raise issues about, or has had his lawyers likely pursue and harass, then you are living in cloud cuckoo land.

Of course, you would likely dismiss them if they came forward as media fabrications, or paid patsies set up by Clinton to defame.

Time to face the real world.

The words came from Trump. Not Hilary Clinton, not Bill Clinton, from Trump.

The man is standing for the highest office in the USA, and one of - if not the - most powerful positions in world politics.

If you want a misogynistic asshole representing your country, then that is on your conscience.

Can we get this put on a billboard please?
Can we put this on a crawl for every tv station from Maine to California?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
The justifiers here can't complain if Trump gets elected and screws them; after all, they really wanted it.

We've been getting screwed for decades. It's time to start to bring down the system not worry about how many more screwings we might be receiving.

We're acting like the women in Trump's mind; we want these screwings because these people are rich and powerful.
edit on 8-10-2016 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I read somewhere that Alabama is impeaching their governor because he touched a (married) woman's breasts, and it was found out. Apparently a woman he was in love with, though. Not just a 'mark'.

What do you think about that? It seems to me that if the state of Alabama continues to support Trump after all this, they are a bunch of hypocrites.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this. Do you think your governor should be impeached?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Bill Clinton raped 12 women, but #TrumpTapes is where we draw the line?

link   
So when do the illegal wire tapping charges come forth for a hidden recording from 2005? You or me busting out a tape we recorded without the other parties knowledge will have us in prison under a felony wire tapping charge. But go ahead him haw around about the "Trump Talk".
edit on 8-10-2016 by Floridagoat because: spelling

link   
I couldn't resist posting this for all the trump supporters still defending this Guy

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join