It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Morosus

I'm discussing the decades long, abhorrent and despicable behaviour of someone who aspires to the highest office in our country.

That IS hillary and bill....

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup
a reply to: Vroomfondel

You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

"And when your a star, they let you do it."

What part of that is rape or forcing yourself on women?

link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

originally posted by: UKTruth

I heard what he said - and it makes perfect sense.

Quoting that to highlight the depraved indifference exhibited by rabid Trump supporters. Some day historians and sociologists will study this phenomenon and find the source of the serious pathology at the root of it. Hopefully it won't be too late to save this country from nihilistic, nationalist ass hats.

It's not indifferent. It does make perfect sense, no matter how horrible it is to some.
There are women who will throw themselves at, and do anything (including sexually) for a rich powerful man. That is their choice.
Trump is quite clearly a guy who enjoyed the attention and liked to brag about it.
edit on 8/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: DJW001

What is your point? Boasting about being a rapist is okay if you're not being recorded?

And having a truthful discussion with you is obviously not possible. You have him tried and convicted of rape. I thought only the courts could do that. Oh, and they haven't.

Neither has Clinton been tried for any crimes, yet you probably chant "lock her up, lock her up!" You don't seem to realize that Trump has been a public figure for decades, and his antics are well known. He himself once said that he could never run for president because of his sexual misbehavior.'

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I suggest you look up the expression "honey trap." Trump may be the easiest target for blackmail of all time.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

IF, is important here. And I would still vote for him over hillary any day of the week. With hillary you get leaked classified material, avoidable deaths, and bill chasing the interns around...

Whereas with Trump you get an indiscreet loudmouth who can be blackmailed by hostile foreign powers.

And you cant say the same about hillary?

He says some stupid things. He brags. He is a loudmouth. He is full of himself. He believes he can do no wrong.

Now, replace he with she, and you have this years election.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

And you cant say the same about hillary?

If there is anything more damaging to Hillary, it would have been made public by now.

He says some stupid things. He brags. He is a loudmouth. He is full of himself. He believes he can do no wrong.

The perfect qualifications for a president.
edit on 8-10-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

But it's not dirty politics - it's fair game. Just like the emails. It's up to all of us to vet the emails and push it forward every bit as hard as the video tape.

All the Access Hollywood tape reveals is more media/establishment bias against Trump, because thinking people knew he was a sleazebag and his kool-aid drinkers didn't care.

Or it reveals the entire election is a shame/circus/farce/set-up.

Really not sure which at this point.

(And, side note, it also reveals that NBC really wants Billy Bush gone from the Today show. They screwed him.
)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Morosus

I'm not discussing Hillary. Or Bill.

Or the women's behaviour's in awe of his self-proclaimed starlike magnetism and entitlement.

I'm discussing the decades long, abhorrent and despicable behaviour of someone who aspires to the highest office in our country.

It sure sounds like the clintons.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Wow this escalated fast. Not that I think Trump was seriously running to win the presidency anyway but I don't think he intended to get this kind of exposure.

Not only is this election essentially over but I think he's really damaged his reputation for at least a number of years to come.

His comments were, I could not describe how disgusted I was. I actually think the biggest victim in all this was Nancy, the woman involved, and her family. She's probably had a life impacted by this. First this sleezeball and now this media attention years after.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

What is your point? Boasting about being a rapist is okay if you're not being recorded?

And having a truthful discussion with you is obviously not possible. You have him tried and convicted of rape. I thought only the courts could do that. Oh, and they haven't.

Neither has Clinton been tried for any crimes, yet you probably chant "lock her up, lock her up!" You don't seem to realize that Trump has been a public figure for decades, and his antics are well known. He himself once said that he could never run for president because of his sexual misbehavior.'

But it is also plainly known that the only reason hillary has not been tried is because of collusion with he FBI, and now it appears the white house as well. Not to mention the destroyed evidence, the staffers taking the fifth and being granted immunity, and so on.

I do realize Trump is a public figure and has been for many years. And his behavior was not presidential in the least. But he wasn't president nor was he trying to be. He did not hold public office. He was a private citizen in the public eye. The same can not be said for hillary.

I do not condone Trumps statements or his actions. But unless he is convicted of something he should be treated as innocent, just like hillary. Despite the mountains of evidence against her, there is no conviction - as her followers are so quick to point out. That knife cuts both ways.

They are both disgraceful candidates. But of the two, I would take Trump. At least he has Pence, who is by far the best candidate running this year.

It is a sad day for America when our presidential election has come down to a battle between two people fighting to show who is more above the law. While I hesitate to predict a winner, I will predict a loser - America. Its not if, its how much.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

But it's not dirty politics - it's fair game. Just like the emails. It's up to all of us to vet the emails and push it forward every bit as hard as the video tape.

All the Access Hollywood tape reveals is more media/establishment bias against Trump, because thinking people knew he was a sleazebag and his kool-aid drinkers didn't care.

Or it reveals the entire election is a shame/circus/farce/set-up.

Really not sure which at this point.

(And, side note, it also reveals that NBC really wants Billy Bush gone from the Today show. They screwed him.
)

The fact that you are right - it is fair game - is what I don't like. It's the same with Trump's view of those women. The reality is that they are fair game too in a world where money and power dictate reality. At this point I am being idealistic, I know. I live in hope that one day, we can all have honest and real conversations without trying to shape reality.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

If there is anything more damaging to Hillary, it would have been made public by now.

And this just hit about Trump. Political timing had nothing to do with it? If it can happen to Trump it can happen to hillary too.

The perfect qualifications for a president.

And it applies to BOTH of them.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

What he said was disgusting.
I think the other party on the tape has even apologized.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup

You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

"And when your a star, they let you do it."

What part of that is rape or forcing yourself on women?

It's not, if you pay for it.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Trump talks like Bill Clinton acts but we are supposed to condemn ones speech but overlook the others actions.

When a Clinton apologizes the MSM backs off.

When Trump apologizes they double down on their attacks.

The system is rigged for Crooked Hillary.

There is a double standard going on here.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Trump talks like Bill Clinton acts but we are supposed to condemn ones speech but overlook the others actions.

Yeah. Right.

Bill Clinton was only impeached. For a private and personal matter.

And now his wife is being condemned for working it out in their marriage. Another private and personal matter.

But the buffoon Trump publicly espouses assault and that's okay. And his privacy all of a sudden matters too.

Unbelievalbe gymnastics.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

As for willing, do you have evidence suggesting they (whomever 'they' are) were unwilling?

Funny, how evidence becomes important some times and not others.
Listen to the recording.

I did listen to the recording. And after reading your post, I went back and listened to it again. I did not hear anything that indicated he forced himself on unwilling women. Only that they give in to his advances because of his status. I think you are reading a predetermined outcome in to what you are hearing.

Gave into his advances except for the one he was talking about right? He did say he was shot down. I can't remember was that the married one he said he moved on?

Of course they wanted it according to a lot of people here. What woman wouldn't be attracted to an over sized umpa lumpa with a tribble on his head?

If it was a big deal they should have taken him to court right? Him and the law firms in his pocket. I am sure justice would have been done.

Are those women really giving into him because of his status or are they putting up with it because of his status that includes the 24/7 lawyers that will make sure any assault case or harassment suite will be dragged through the system for eternity. IMO it is probably a bit of both.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Morosus

Yeah. Right.

Bill Clinton was only impeached. For a private and personal matter.

And now his wife is being condemned for working it out in their marriage. Another private and personal matter.

But the buffoon Trump publicly espouses assault and that's okay. And his privacy all of a sudden matters too.

Unbelievalbe gymnastics.

Haha when a CEO uses his power of authority to sleep with the intern we normally call that sexual herassment not a "private and personal matter".

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Yes and no coverage of her speeches that were released or the emails.

Have you heard Kaine yet?

The dude was hyperventilating about this.

Hillary sure picked a bird of a feather with him.

But I still wonder why she didn't pick warren for VP. Head of the New EPA maybe?

Sunday will be about hillary trying to pivot to Trump when asked about her amnesty proposals, open borders, wall st. her foundation, emails, free trade, TPP support, SoS record, education, jobs and economy.

And that vid apology is enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join