It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Morosus

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Trump's a real mans man, got some testosterone flowing. Hillary just fantasizes about murdering people with drones, what common people do that all day?

Trump is a douchebag being supported, apparently, by a whole basket of deplorable douchbags.

Well look at that, that's worse than what Trump supposedly said.

Look at the hypocrisy from the lefties.

I was told in this thread, civilized people wouldn't talk this way. But I guess calling a class of people deplorable douchbags is what I should expect from some redneck who just downed a 12 pack...since it's not a civilized person.

Calling someone a deplorable douchebag is worse than sexual assault?

Are you attempting to rationalize that there is even a comparison here?

That rednecks aren't his prime supporters? That this kind of stereotypical frat-boy behaviour from grown men about assault is okay>

Flail and fail.

It seems you may not be seeing what sentient human beings are finding issue here when you say "talk this way."

You do not appear to understand that it is the behaviour and not the "naughty" words themselves that are held to the light here.

He was not a child or boy or kid or young man when he said this. He was 59.

Assault and his entitled feeling about assault are at the heart of this matter. And a behaviour, acquired over six decades doesn't go away over night.

Sexual assault? Get over yourself. Pathetic.

Here's a mirror. Take a good hard look at yourself.

A man joking about sexual assault is vile by any definition.

A moron pretending to be outraged is worse.

And that moron would be?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Vroomfondel

To the best of my knowledge there are no accusations of rape against Trump.
Let me fix that:
lawnewz.com...

celebrity status with willing fans

Willing, according to whom?

So there is one accusation. He has a way to go to catch up to bill, but even one is too many.

As for willing, do you have evidence suggesting they (whomever 'they' are) were unwilling?

does it matter if its 1 or 5?

My my my how low is the bar these days?

And again this isnt isolated, there are a plethora of issues with Trump and women spanning decades.......google is your friend...

But I would have thought his supporters would actually take it upon themselves to research the man....

I guess I was foolish to assume so

As I said, even one is too many. As for research, I was getting around to that but I have been sooooo busy looking at the myriad of reasons to not vote for hillary. I dedicated myself to finding one reason why anyone would support her. I am still looking. When I finish that task, I will move on to Trump. I doubt it is possible, but hopefully I will do so before the election...in 2020...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Well, he is no stranger to controversy, but CNN is making it sound like it is the killing blow to his campaign. My personal view is is that this was a conversation he was having in private over 10 years ago. He was obviously being sarcastic and uncouth, but he wasn't a politician back then, but a CEO. It has been attack after attack on Trump's character and no one has even paid attention to his stances on issues.

In private? Yeah with cameras rolling and mics on.

Damn, is it me, or do these mics seem determined to get him?

Aside from all that, isn't the way someone is in "private" the real them? Or do you all prefer the things he does just for show?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

As for willing, do you have evidence suggesting they (whomever 'they' are) were unwilling?

Funny, how evidence becomes important some times and not others.
Listen to the recording.

I did listen to the recording. And after reading your post, I went back and listened to it again. I did not hear anything that indicated he forced himself on unwilling women. Only that they give in to his advances because of his status. I think you are reading a predetermined outcome in to what you are hearing.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Listen to the recording.

I did listen to the recording. And after reading your post, I went back and listened to it again. I did not hear anything that indicated he forced himself on unwilling women. Only that they give in to his advances because of his status. I think you are reading a predetermined outcome in to what you are hearing.

Yeah. Right.

Except for the fact that You may be ignoring the countless stories about when he did force himself, including one from an ex-wife who was then coerced into a retraction.

Donald Trump, Groper in Chief

The Sleaziness of Donald Trump

edit on 8-10-2016 by Morosus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Listen to the recording.

Bravo.
The claims of sexual assault are a predictable joke.

link   

Well, he is no stranger to controversy, but CNN is making it sound like it is the killing blow to his campaign. My personal view is is that this was a conversation he was having in private over 10 years ago. He was obviously being sarcastic and uncouth, but he wasn't a politician back then, but a CEO. It has been attack after attack on Trump's character and no one has even paid attention to his stances on issues.

Aside from all that, isn't the way someone is in "private" the real them? Or do you all prefer the things he does just for show?

Thats just it. The cameras were not rolling. There is no video of the conversation, only audio. He was on a private bus on the way to taping a tv show. He had a reasonable expectation of privacy since the cameras were obviously not rolling. Unless he had been informed that he was in fact being recorded, he could assume he was not. He wasn't wearing a mic, and the cameras were off. And I think its pretty obvious that he did not know he was being recorded. The proof is in the change in his speech after exiting the bus when the cameras were there and obviously on. The "private" conversation and the public one were very very different.

link   

You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Thats just it. The cameras were not rolling. There is no video of the conversation, only audio. He was on a private bus on the way to taping a tv show. He had a reasonable expectation of privacy since the cameras were obviously not rolling. Unless he had been informed that he was in fact being recorded, he could assume he was not. He wasn't wearing a mic, and the cameras were off. And I think its pretty obvious that he did not know he was being recorded. The proof is in the change in his speech after exiting the bus when the cameras were there and obviously on. The "private" conversation and the public one were very very different.

The cameras were clearly rolling as they have it on film. They were already mic'd and ready to appear on a show. So in addition, another example of his carelessness and stupidity.

On Monday, according to an NBC source, one of the entertainment newsmagazine's producers remembered Trump's 2005 taping session with former "Access" co-host Billy Bush.

Trump's offensive comments about Alicia Machado were still making waves. And the Associated Press had just published a detailed story quoting former "Apprentice" employees saying Trump "was lewd and sexist" while taping the reality show.

With that in mind, a producer dug up the tape.

By mid-week, executive producer Rob Silverstein and his producing team had taken a look at its contents, and discovered that among other things it included a moment in which Trump told Bush, "And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

From CNN Money
edit on 8-10-2016 by Morosus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I heard what he said - and it makes perfect sense.

Quoting that to highlight the depraved indifference exhibited by rabid Trump supporters. Some day historians and sociologists will study this phenomenon and find the source of the serious pathology at the root of it. Hopefully it won't be too late to save this country from nihilistic, nationalist ass hats.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Listen to the recording.

Yeah. Right.

Except for the fact that You may be ignoring the countless stories about when he did force himself, including one from an ex-wife who was then coerced into a retraction.

Donald Trump, Groper in Chief

The Sleaziness of Donald Trump

Or you may be falling victim to the hype around a celebrity... As for ex's, they have said some pretty outrageous things on both sides that were most likely not true. You seem to be one of the people who immediately believes whatever you hear about Trump but cant find a shred of truth in anything about the clintons.

If Trump forced himself on women then he should be held accountable. If the women accusing him were willing to settle the matter, then it is settled. That doesn't make it right, but without a criminal case there is no conviction or proof, only speculation in the absence of admission.

"I did not have sex with that woman" was the rallying point for clinton fans, right up until he admitted that he lied and did have sex with her. Then the rallying point was how brave and honest he was to tell the truth...smh

If Trump is truly forcing himself on women who do not accept his advances he should be held accountable for it. The same as anyone else. Just because he is a presidential candidate does not give him a get out of jail free card...like it does for hillary...just saying...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I could rage about this topic all day long but I'd also like to discuss the most recent damning Clinton email leak. Is there a thread on that? Because, by God, they should both be run out of this election.
Screw these 1%.

link   

I'm not discussing Hillary. Or Bill.

Or the women's behaviour's in awe of his self-proclaimed starlike magnetism and entitlement.

I'm discussing the decades long, abhorrent and despicable behaviour of someone who aspires to the highest office in our country.

link   

If Trump is truly forcing himself on women who do not accept his advances he should be held accountable for it.

Exactly. Don't defend him, don't vote for him.

link   
a reply to: Morosus

Wrong. The only video is from OUTSIDE the bus. The tape begins with the statement, "Newly released AUDIO". On a private bus on the way to the taping of a tv show he had a reasonable expectation of privacy. Unless he was informed ahead of time that he was being recorded. In that case, it is all on him. No excuses. But as I said, it is very obvious that he did not know he was being recorded. The difference in his speech while on the bus and as soon as he exits the bus and sees the cameras rolling is huge.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

What is your point? Boasting about being a rapist is okay if you're not being recorded?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

If Trump is truly forcing himself on women who do not accept his advances he should be held accountable for it.

Exactly. Don't defend him, don't vote for him.

IF, is important here. And I would still vote for him over hillary any day of the week. With hillary you get leaked classified material, avoidable deaths, and bill chasing the interns around...

If indiscretion is a reason to not vote for someone, then absolutely no one should vote for hillary.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

What is your point? Boasting about being a rapist is okay if you're not being recorded?

And having a truthful discussion with you is obviously not possible. You have him tried and convicted of rape. I thought only the courts could do that. Oh, and they haven't.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

IF, is important here. And I would still vote for him over hillary any day of the week. With hillary you get leaked classified material, avoidable deaths, and bill chasing the interns around...

Whereas with Trump you get an indiscreet loudmouth who can be blackmailed by hostile foreign powers.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
I could rage about this topic all day long but I'd also like to discuss the most recent damning Clinton email leak. Is there a thread on that? Because, by God, they should both be run out of this election.
Screw these 1%.

...and that is the real story here. The email leak came out and then this audio about Trump. It's the clearest indication yet of collusion between the media and the Clinton campaign. The latest wikileaks release is stunning. Once again dirty politics is winning the day.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join