It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: fawkingidiots

You'll be disappointed when he wins

But that's ok

Life is all about disappointments

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Morosus

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Trump's a real mans man, got some testosterone flowing. Hillary just fantasizes about murdering people with drones, what common people do that all day?

Trump is a douchebag being supported, apparently, by a whole basket of deplorable douchbags.

Well look at that, that's worse than what Trump supposedly said.

Look at the hypocrisy from the lefties.

I was told in this thread, civilized people wouldn't talk this way. But I guess calling a class of people deplorable douchbags is what I should expect from some redneck who just downed a 12 pack...since it's not a civilized person.

Calling someone a deplorable douchebag is worse than sexual assault?

Are you attempting to rationalize that there is even a comparison here?

That rednecks aren't his prime supporters? That this kind of stereotypical frat-boy behaviour from grown men about assault is okay>

Flail and fail.

It seems you may not be seeing what sentient human beings are finding issue here when you say "talk this way."

You do not appear to understand that it is the behaviour and not the "naughty" words themselves that are held to the light here.

He was not a child or boy or kid or young man when he said this. He was 59.

Assault and his entitled feeling about assault are at the heart of this matter. And a behaviour, acquired over six decades doesn't go away over night.

Sexual assault? Get over yourself. Pathetic.

(post by UKTruth removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: PredatorySociety
a reply to: fawkingidiots

You'll be disappointed when he wins

But that's ok

Life is all about disappointments

WOW,, there are people out there who thinks, he can win..LMAO
edit on 8-10-2016 by fawkingidiots because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: TheShippingForecast
My 18 yo Son says that if Trump thinks it's ok to touch women up in the p***y then it must be OK. "Because Donald's the man".

*sigh*

It is perfectly fine to 'touch women up in the the pussy' as long as they let you. Many women really enjoy it.

No sh*t Sherlock. You knew what I meant.
edit on 8-10-2016 by TheShippingForecast because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

My 18 yo Son says that if Trump thinks it's ok to touch women up in the p***y then it must be OK. "Because Donald's the man".

*sigh*

It is perfectly fine to 'touch women up in the the pussy' as long as they let you. Many women really enjoy it.

Is that the new talking point? You all must have received an email or something because that is not even close to what Trump said.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

*sigh*

No sh*t Sherlock. You knew what I meant.

Apparently not. What did you mean?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I want to live in the world of a Trump supporter, turn off your brains and vote..
because being an idiot is a lot different than voting one it.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup

*sigh*

Is that the new talking point? You all must have received an email or something because that is not even close to what Trump said.

I heard what he said - and it makes perfect sense. There are many women who will throw themselves at famous people and let them do anything. Are you surprised by this?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: fawkingidiots
I want to live in the world of a Trump supporter, turn off your brains and vote..

Who are you voting for?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Kali74

For once I regret not having a twitter account.

Or maybe Roger took his phone away.

Kellyanne is the more likely controller of his phone. Losing battle though.

He wasn't allowed on Twitter for days after Marla leaked the tax info.

He did post his "statement" (not apology, mind you...his statement) about this at about midnight US ET time on his Twitter page, which you can see here with an account.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Trump's a real mans man, got some testosterone flowing. Hillary just fantasizes about murdering people with drones, what common people do that all day?

Trump is a douchebag being supported, apparently, by a whole basket of deplorable douchbags.

I was told in this thread, civilized people wouldn't talk this way. But I guess calling a class of people deplorable douchbags is what I should expect from some redneck who just downed a 12 pack...since it's not a civilized person.

That rednecks aren't his prime supporters? That this kind of stereotypical frat-boy behaviour from grown men about assault is okay>

Flail and fail.

It seems you may not be seeing what sentient human beings are finding issue here when you say "talk this way."

You do not appear to understand that it is the behaviour and not the "naughty" words themselves that are held to the light here.

Assault and his entitled feeling about assault are at the heart of this matter. And a behaviour, acquired over six decades doesn't go away over night.

Here's a mirror. Take a good hard look at yourself.

A man joking about sexual assault is vile by any definition.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

*sigh*

I heard what he said - and it makes perfect sense. There are many women who will throw themselves at famous people and let them do anything. Are you surprised by this?

Why are you leaving out details? She was married, for one. He bribed her with furniture. And he also clearly stated he has a lot of trouble controlling himself when he meets a beautiful women.

link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

You do realize Trump wasn't talking with someone his own age or status, right?

And again, listen to the tape. He was talking BS.

I agree. And this was ten years ago. I've heard Mr. Trump's apology and I have to say it is the most sincere and sensible thing I have heard out of his mouth to date, but that's the problem. Why did we have to wait for this to happen before Trump sobered up and realized that running for president is not just an exercise in self promotion festooned with factually inaccurate talking points?

Donald Trump is not ready for political prime time. I agree with some things he's said, particularly on Russia, where I think it would be dangerous (and unnecessary) to reactivate the "cold war". The presidency, however, is not the right place for Donald Trump to work his way up the political learning curve. Over and over during this campaign, he has demonstrated that he has too many rough edges and is too maladroit to be given serious political responsibilities.
edit on 8-10-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

link   

Who are you voting for?

Well let me see, an idiot or a woman who has being a politician most of her life. I took a deuce, trump was still losing between the two. Tell me how much he will win...with a straight face..LMAO

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Flail and fail.

Here's a mirror. Take a good hard look at yourself.

A man joking about sexual assault is vile by any definition.

A moron pretending to be outraged is worse.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Who are you voting for?

Well let me see, an idiot or a woman who has being a politician most of her life. I took a deuce, trump was still losing between the two. Tell me how much he will win...with a straight face..LMAO

I don't think I've ever said Trump will win - and he certainly won't now, like I said.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Well, he is no stranger to controversy, but CNN is making it sound like it is the killing blow to his campaign. My personal view is is that this was a conversation he was having in private over 10 years ago. He was obviously being sarcastic and uncouth, but he wasn't a politician back then, but a CEO. It has been attack after attack on Trump's character and no one has even paid attention to his stances on issues.
edit on 08amSat, 08 Oct 2016 06:37:46 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

*sigh*

Why are you leaving out details? She was married, for one. He bribed her with furniture. And he also clearly stated he has a lot of trouble controlling himself when he meets a beautiful women.

So you're surprised a woman, married or not, would hang around a rich and famous person, let them buy things for her - and that the guy would want something in return? Like sex, for instance.
What world are you living in?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So basically shes a hooker now who turned on her John. Great, thanks for letting me know that Trump is so famous and hunky that even paying for sex doesn't get him laid.
edit on 8-10-2016 by jonsoup because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join