It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:47 AM
a reply to: soulwaxer

Wow, Teenage girls gossiping is now the standard barer for presidential candidates. How long did you sit there "listening" to them talk? Did they notice you on the bench and just not care. Or did you continue to "eavesdrop" in "hiding" on your bench? I only ask because any normal person should feel uncomfortable about listening to other people private conversations in random parks and move away. Especially when they are talking about sex and you are not involved.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:56 AM
He was aware that there was a mic and had one on him, live, so he had no reasonable right to privacy.

CNN are running their stories, uncensored, today (with the swear words included).

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:57 AM
I once again see the mind set of newer poster's,disregard the fact one of their candidate wants to lead us to a 1 world government,world war 3,and imbeciles worried if a single guy made remark about chick's on the frickin golf course,deny ignorance? I don't think so,bring back the days when post's had real substance,not this DWTS BS

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:01 AM

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
I once again see the mind set of newer poster's,disregard the fact one of their candidate wants to lead us to a 1 world government,world war 3,and imbeciles worried if a single guy made remark about chick's on the frickin golf course,deny ignorance? I don't think so,bring back the days when post's had real substance,not this DWTS BS

I'm sorry, but making stupid claims like you did and then demanding others provide "substance" is incredibly blind to ones own reflection. There was a thread posted earlier accusing Hillary of destroying 27 countries. It has a link to infowars, i believe, so that should be enough "substance" to get your motor going.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:23 AM
This is not "average guys talking about women."

This is not "smack talk."

This is not harmless "locker room" talk.

This is men (albeit Neanderthal ones) talking about sexually assaulting women. And laughing.

This is not what real men or good men do.

If you've not seeing or hearing the difference, you have a very big problem.

Fool yourself all you want. Defend the knuckle dragger all you want.

Decent people, good people won't stand for it.

And now the alleged apology. Weak sauce. Very weak.

This man doesn't see what he did. This is not a distraction. He doesn't address the issue and just deflects to Bill Clinton hoping his supporters will be distracted. What an embarrassment to the nation.

People that know him know this isn't him? Ask Megyn Kelly. Ask

Trump-Pence: The Misogynist Ticket for the Ages. The Dark Ages.

a reply to: Grambler

You'll still vote for this person? Goody for you. You must be a "real" man.

edit on 8-10-2016 by Morosus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:30 AM

Ballotpedia maintains a list of the deadlines for getting candidates on the ballot. Florida's has passed. Michigan's and Nevada's have passed. North Carolina and Ohio and Texas and Virginia — all passed. The rules aren't always clear, but if you think a Republican nominee could be successful without any votes from the above listed states, you might want to revisit the electoral college map. Even if Donald Trump were to step down tonight — which seems unlikely, given what we know about Trump — he's on the ballot in those states. The party could sue to replace him, but, even if they were successful, it's still too late for those 34,000 votes already cast.

Sounds like ya'll locked in Trump and now you have to deal. Congrats, repubs, get it together and maybe some day in the future you might be able to field a "real" candidate that is actually a conservative. Sure ain't happening now.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:39 AM
a reply to: jonsoup

Yeah. It seems like he and the GOP are going to need to stick it out and humbly take their beating at the polls.

That or he walks and we have an uncontested presidential race. Wonder what the Vegas odds are on this.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:48 AM
a reply to: Morosus

I'd imagine he takes "if I'm going down I'm taking you all with me" route.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:55 AM
a reply to: Grambler

You talk about people posting about policies, and how you want to see actual political debate....then you immediately try and deflect onto Bill Clinton (who, as I'm sure you are aware, isn't running for president)

If you are sitting there thinking that - with the kind of attitude displayed by his comments - that there likely aren't women who Trump has bought off, or who are too scared to raise issues about, or has had his lawyers likely pursue and harass, then you are living in cloud cuckoo land.

Of course, you would likely dismiss them if they came forward as media fabrications, or paid patsies set up by Clinton to defame.

Time to face the real world.

The words came from Trump. Not Hilary Clinton, not Bill Clinton, from Trump.

The man is standing for the highest office in the USA, and one of - if not the - most powerful positions in world politics.

If you want a misogynistic asshole representing your country, then that is on your conscience.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:57 AM

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Trump's a real mans man, got some testosterone flowing. Hillary just fantasizes about murdering people with drones, what common people do that all day?

Trump is a douchebag being supported, apparently, by a whole basket of deplorable douchbags.

Well look at that, that's worse than what Trump supposedly said.

Look at the hypocrisy from the lefties.

I was told in this thread, civilized people wouldn't talk this way. But I guess calling a class of people deplorable douchbags is what I should expect from some redneck who just downed a 12 pack...since it's not a civilized person.

Calling someone a deplorable douchebag is worse than sexual assault?

Are you attempting to rationalize that there is even a comparison here?

That rednecks aren't his prime supporters? That this kind of stereotypical frat-boy behaviour from grown men about assault is okay>

Flail and fail.

It seems you may not be seeing what sentient human beings are finding issue here when you say "talk this way."

You do not appear to understand that it is the behaviour and not the "naughty" words themselves that are held to the light here.

He was not a child or boy or kid or young man when he said this. He was 59.

Assault and his entitled feeling about assault are at the heart of this matter. And a behaviour, acquired over six decades doesn't go away over night.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:57 AM
So... Trump's a man. He wears pants. He likes women.

Is he a sleazebag? Yes. Is it a big deal?
Not compared to stuff going on in the Clinton camp.

And he never said "I grab them by the pussy" - he says "And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.".

Words matter.

In a world that's more concerned with a Kardashian robbery than all the top level skullduggery that's going on, it's no wonder this gets WAY too much attention.
edit on 8-10-2016 by Uberdoubter because: Tidying up.

edit on 8-10-2016 by Uberdoubter because: Typo.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:01 AM

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: jonsoup
Here's a test. Why don't you all go to a a public event and talk like this and see if it endears women to you.

It was a private conversation.

I can't believe this guy taped it and hung on to it since 2002.

Yeah a "private" conversation where they were all mic'd up and cameras were rolling everywhere for a show.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:03 AM
a reply to: Uberdoubter

Let me congratulate you on joining ATS and your very first post.

Don't worry the election will not be decided just over this, but if you add up all the other behavior it probably will.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:04 AM

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
oh nooos!

Trumps a heterosexual male who talks about women with other men like most typical guys when theyre making "locker room" talk.

OMG is this the belief about guys in the US these days. Pathetic.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:05 AM
I just joined to say...Trump and his supporters...good luck...LMAO

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:06 AM

originally posted by: Willtell
"Trumps team is huddling to come up with a response to the tape"

What do we think it will be

I think they'll repeat Bill Clintons name over and over like a mantra

Or Trumps famous "I was just joking"

It took them 10-12 hours. I imagine his ego fought his handlers for every minute of those hours, too.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:09 AM
My Lord, is anyone surprised that Trump would say things like that?

Despite what the pearl clutchers say, men do talk like that with other men. I have heard it regularly through my life from people from all walks of life. For those that are 'shocked', I call them dishonest.

That said, it does end the election in my view. Trump had to have no more issues till election day to win and this will sink his support enough to give the election to Clinton.

There is no doubt in my mind that this was released according to a plan between the Democrats and the media. The audio was released hrs after the latest Wikileaks batch of emails, which will now be buried in the headlines, yet provide the most scathing evidence against the Clintons yet.

Finally, it amazes me that a woman who takes money from countries that oppress women and attacks her husbands rape victims can get away with it, whilst some words will sink Trump. I guess that is politics. It's not really what you say or do, it's what you can make people believe. To that end, the Democrats and their media arm are a mighty force.

Good luck with Clinton.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:10 AM
Trump has done one thing, he has brought out true republicans. Other republicans were (R) we know the majority..

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:10 AM
a reply to: theantediluvian

I don't hold this against trump

Is he supposed to be gay like Barry Sotero

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:11 AM
My 18 yo Son says that if Trump thinks it's ok to touch women up in the p***y then it must be OK. "Because Donald's the man".

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>