It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I wonder what kind and flattering language Bill used when humping that prostitute in the bushes back in Arkansas.
edit on 7-10-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: jonsoup
Here's a test. Why don't you all go to a a public event and talk like this and see if it endears women to you.

First your test subjects will have to become rich and famous, scientific controls.

Wow. That's... something that you said. Yep that, that sentence exists in this plane of reality.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: introvert

Trump's a real mans man, got some testosterone flowing. Hillary just fantasizes about murdering people with drones, what common people do that all day?

Trump is a douchebag being supported, apparently, by a whole basket of deplorable douchbags.

Well look at that, that's worse than what Trump supposedly said.

Look at the hypocrisy from the lefties.

I was told in this thread, civilized people wouldn't talk this way. But I guess calling a class of people deplorable douchbags is what I should expect from some redneck who just downed a 12 pack...since it's not a civilized person.

What hypocrisy?

Douchebag is an accurate descriptor that can be used to describe the personality of some individuals.

That may hurt your feelings, but it does not equal what Donald said.

+10 more 
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
And even if the sexual relations did happen, he is clearly only referring to consensual activity.

"When you're a star, they let you do it.You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

So stop with the "sexual assault" nonsense.

Trump, in context, is speaking about unsolicited ambush style sexual assault.... Morally and intellectually indefensible....

link   
a reply to: introvert

Look,you can disparage multi millionaire bachelors all you want, but when you drag everyday ordinary meatheads into your diatribe...you sir cross the line!

Seriously though,
How is this relevant? I mean is this really the line of attack Hillary supporters want to take?

I am sure they do not want to follow this dead end road. Inevitably we will have to compare her husbands many vile acts against Mr trumps comments.

Hillary do yourself a favor and tell your supporters to turn a blind eye to this,like you yourself did when confronted with so many of Bills "issues"...

~meathead

link   

Here's a test. Why don't you all go to a a public event and talk like this and see if it endears women to you.

First your test subjects will have to become rich and famous, scientific controls.

Wow. That's... something that you said. Yep that, that sentence exists in this plane of reality.

Are you implying that there aren't women who throw themselves at rich and famous men?
edit on 7-10-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Free speech is wonderful, isn't it!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: primespickle

Just because there were "womanizing" presidents in the past, doesn't mean it was ever ok.

When Kennedy was president, women weren't allowed to own a credit card, use birth control, or go to an Ivy League school like Yale and Harvard (the list goes on and on but I will stop there).

We should strive to progress as a society, not regress.

Trump is an awful human being. This is just another example.

Doesn't matter. It did not affect his ability to run the country.

As for progress, I'm sure you have a great idea as to which kind of society we should progress to, and it sounds utterly boring.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Are you implying that there aren't women who throw themselves at rich and famous men?

No, i am implying that i find it stupid that you believe being rich and famous makes it okay.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

Duh....if it came out even in August Trump could have been replaced.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

No, i am implying that i find it stupid that you believe being rich and famous makes it okay.

Never implied that, was responding to the poster who thought that everyday ordinary ATS men could be used to test what happens to rich and famous men when women throw themselves at them.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Doesn't hurt my feelings at all. Why would it?

What's clear though is despite your holier than thou persona, you're no better than the guy you keep attacking. You throw around poor language and labels just as everyone else does.

Hypocrisy.

Sorry your feelings are hurt, lol.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Basic introvert and lefty SJW argument:

I can't believe the guy would talk that way and use such language, you deplorable douchebags!

Lol.

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: SaturnFX

According to Gallup, 34% of republicans identify themselves as "highly religious".
Stats
Of that, we can suggest its 50%.
so, Donald may have alienated about 17% of his potential voting base, and upwards of a lot more of just women who dont much care for a extremely overt sexist as the POTUS
lol (?....not sure why we are laughing here)

He alienated a voting base in 2016 by having a private conversation in 2005?

by having it come into the light in 2016?
you bet your arse.

Look at the rightys trying to bring Clintons legal defense of a rapist up as relevant..and with a bit of traction, and hell, that is just a job. this is a actual attitude.

anyhow address it.
Address the words said
Do you agree with Donalds views on women? Do you think its perfectly fine for a president to hold these views? Do you think he is sexist (then and still)?
Are you, or any righty in this thread gonna actually comment on it outside of "yeah, go bro, dem bytchez want tha D" type mentality...address it directly.

link   
The GOP, the party that likes to call themselves "The party of family values" I doubt if real Christians will spin this as just "locker room humor"

It speaks of character... Trump just shot himself in the foot....again.
edit on 7-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: olaru12

There's a difference between being biased in your coverage, and purposely withholding a vital piece of info for months, and releasing it a few weeks before the election, when it is impossible for the party to respond.

link   
a reply to: kinglizard

Trump, in context, is speaking about unsolicited ambush style sexual assault.... Morally and intellectually indefensible....

Actually, one can talk about anything under the sun without harming a single soul. Try it sometime.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This is the best deflection they have for the current leaks. FBI agents saying that Comey has destroyed the reputation of the whole agency.

It's smooth sailing from here boys. Locker room banter is the worst they had, they've been sitting on it for when they really needed it.

Only hurts him in a demographic he wasn't getting anyways, leftist women. Prolly help him with blue collar men, talks "like one of us"

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Never implied that, was responding to the poster who thought that everyday ordinary ATS men could be used to test what happens to rich and famous men when women throw themselves at them.

You didn't think this through then. Talking like this to and about women will probably not endear women to even the rich and famous. The money will, in regards to "gold diggers", but i seriously doubt even they appreciate the personality type.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingfish
a reply to: MysticPearl

Look at the hypocrisy from the lefties.

You people throw that word around like you know what it means.

Let's see some of that christian moral ground you profess to stand on.

Muh family values. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join