It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Is that what the clown thing is about?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
and we all should hope that clinton ends up hospitalized for her mysterious illness for a few years and trump has to bow down because of his severe foot-in-mouth disease.....

wonder what the penalty is in saudi arabia for groping a saudi princess???

She gets stoned to death.

lol. True story.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
One other thing.. that just occurred to me.

Trump apologized for "saying it", but what about the fact that it was a description of something that he had actually done?!

Was he just kidding, or was it true (pussy grabbing uncle perv)?

He also said that he went after a married woman to try to # her. Did he DO that?

His statement tonight wasn't a good one. It didn't go far enough to offer an explanation.

"I said it, I apologize, now let's move onto Bill and Hillary.." WTF?

He said he'd groped women because he can get away with it as a star and that he tried to # a woman that he knew was married by maybe bribing her with furniture.. but didn't quite get there with that ploy..

Has anyone noticed that? that he hasn't even begun to answer the question that it raises, so basically he's caught bragging about committing an act of sexual assault, but doesn't actually deny the admission itself?

Can someone help me out here I'm at a loss...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

But you have no problem with the admitted sexual.assault?
People what's wrong with you guys.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Is that what the clown thing is about?

I don't know. You'd have to ask Donald Trump himself.

Clown would be appropriate though, but in a disparaging way. I'm sure that Trump has used it often to describe others.

It is a circus, that's for sure, so there's got to be a clown around somewhere..

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
What an insincere auto robotic apology.
Then pivot and attack Clinton.
Such class.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Am I missing something here?

Someone dug deep for this. Who really is on the "other side"

Again, am I missing something here?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Also, how can the LOLOLOL clinton and co gain from this in anyway?

At least he wasn't President at the time. In the oval.

In the oval!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He appears to be devolving before our very eyes into a gradeschooler, at best.

That was a little boy speaking, not a man.

What's truly creepy is that he doesn't answer the question raised - about going after a married women and groping others.

Most women, on hearing that, will know that it's true - that he really did it, which makes him someone who's committed sexual assault, admitted it, then asks that everyone move on to Bill and Hillary's marriage and Bill's past indiscretions.

If he keeps it up, she'll raise the lawsuit that's been filed against Trump by a then 13 year old. Just the mention of that would cause people to gasp, because it's plausible. He's also settled with women and there are probably a whole bunch more might have the courage to come forward.

He be best not to attack in that manner - oh how petty and small that will make him appear, particularly if/when he loses the debate.

They ought to force him to resign to save the Republican Party from disaster. You can't have an admitted and largely unapologetic sex offender at the top of the ticket for President of the United States. Not even some red necks will support him now.

I can't see this just blowing over, because of the questions that it raises that he has not answered to, since what he said described what he did.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

The moral midget described sexually assaulting a woman. Grabbing her privates just because he wants to.
Because he imagines himself some kind of demigod star.
He used his fame like Bundy used his fake cast.

The republican rats are jumping this sinking ship.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
One other thing.. that just occurred to me.

Trump apologized for "saying it", but what about the fact that it was a description of something that he had actually done?!

Was he just kidding, or was it true (pussy grabbing uncle perv)?

He also said that he went after a married woman to try to # her. Did he DO that?

His statement tonight wasn't a good one. It didn't go far enough to offer an explanation.

"I said it, I apologize, now let's move onto Bill and Hillary.." WTF?

He said he'd groped women because he can get away with it as a star and that he tried to # a woman that he knew was married by maybe bribing her with furniture.. but didn't quite get there with that ploy..

Has anyone noticed that? that he hasn't even begun to answer the question that it raises, so basically he's caught bragging about committing an act of sexual assault, but doesn't actually deny the admission itself?

Can someone help me out here I'm at a loss...

Kinda need a victim.

He can say he shot everyone on 5th ave all day, but without a victim.....

No one has come forward and said he grabbed her hoo ha.

Unless they can find that girl in kiddygarden he played doctor with.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
He wasn't in the oval office at the time.

He wasn't president at the time.

Guarantee if we pulled up dirt, on any-body including a toliet seat we'd be up to our ears on low status to high billion dollar status, much less "Lewinsky" which is ....

(Recuperates throw up) anyway she must of been far better than Lewinsky. And not in the oval.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

He was still thinking he could pay for play.
He has this entitled ickyness this quality that makes me grimace.

I bet Nancy ODell can't shower enough tonight.
I feel dirty having heard this.
And no apology to her at all.

He doesn't even know why what he said is wrong.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Unless your a Lewinsky symphonizer, this is a dead case.

The FACT Hillary stayed with Bill over... Lewinsky... is rather more concerning

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

Access Hollywood dug themselves. They knew they had years and years of footage on him and decided to look through it. It's not like Donald wasn't known to be like this. It was his reputation. Sleaze bucket.

edit on 1082016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Imhere

Access Hollywood dug themselves. They knew they had years and years of footage on him and decided to look through it. It's not like Donald wasn't known to be like this. It was his reputation. Sleaze bucket.

People want to write this off as the foolishness of youth?
He was flipping fifty nine years old eleven years ago. Fifty nine.

Lewinsky.

Say it with me, Lewinsky.

And hillary stayed, for that.... Betrayal?

Honestly folks.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: Xenogears

originally posted by: dawnstar
and we all should hope that clinton ends up hospitalized for her mysterious illness for a few years and trump has to bow down because of his severe foot-in-mouth disease.....

wonder what the penalty is in saudi arabia for groping a saudi princess???

perhaps death for the princess?

Negative. They'd kill her assailant, and most likely publicly. I grew up in Saudi. Donald Trump would not last a week there with the attitude that he can just grab whomever, whenever he wants simply because he's got money. They would laugh at his money.

You say that if a saudi prince assaulted a princess and it was the testimony of him and his friends against a lone princess, he'd be killed?

Oh...you're changing the question now because my answer didn't match your anti-Islam rhetoric?

Ok. Well, the answer would be not very likely, unless you're also hypothesizing that this prince is into groping his family members. Which would have to happen, since princes and princesses in a royal family are typically related to each other.

Now...what does this have to do with Donald Trump, again? Perhaps you should create a thread about your obsession with Islam, and stop derailing this one. Just a suggestion.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The moral midget described sexually assaulting a woman. Grabbing her privates just because he wants to.
Because he imagines himself some kind of demigod star.
He used his fame like Bundy used his fake cast.

The republican rats are jumping this sinking ship.

Yeah, so doesn't 1000 books in the last decade.

You forget The Fear of Flying by Erica Jong and her "zipless f'k"?

It was all BS talk, maybe he was trying to see if that Bush guy would do something like that.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

You forget The Fear of Flying by Erica Jong and her "zipless f'k"?

I guess Donny read the book.
I guess Donny thinks "they like it."

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
People are still carrying water for this sexual pervert? If you hate Clintons, shouldn't you hate Trump even more, because he is promising to out-do Clinton..

He is here to destroy entire conservative movement in this county, and people just don't get it. He have been trolling entire population and he gains more blind followers.

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join