It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Gooooooooooooooooooo Donny !!!!!!

Each way this rollercoaster ride ends...you guys are cooked.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
On a serious note...Donny appears to have a strong healthy appetite for women...which is nothing to be ashamed about...though it should be kept mostly to oneself

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

No, no.... I agree with you on the Mandela Effect. : )

I'm just so relieved that in this universe, Donald Trump didn't become POTUS, which would be like something out of the Simpsons' prediction in the other universe.

edit on 8-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
Gooooooooooooooooooo Donny !!!!!!

Each way this rollercoaster ride ends...you guys are cooked.

Perhaps, but he's already toast now don't ya think?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

originally posted by: tigertatzen

They're all doing this for something much bigger...something that's right there in front of us, that we don't suspect to be related at all.

What do you think it might be? Do you think it will surprise us all?

I don't want to say until I'm more certain...not being coy, just cautious. But yes, I think it will be a complete shock. There are an awful lot of distractions out there, but some of them are also distractions. There are layers of subterfuge here. Reminds me of those Russian nesting dolls that all fit inside of each other. I'm still looking, and I don't plan to give up until I figure it out.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
On a serious note...Donny appears to have a strong healthy appetite for women...which is nothing to be ashamed about...though it should be kept mostly to oneself

With Dony, its always about the hypocrisy.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

Does that belief happen to extend to private emails as well?
not on government computers. and they shouldn't be taken illegally outside these.

Thanks for your input, but the question was directed at another poster.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
What this CNN exchange.

www.cnn.com...

One woman just loses it!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Does thou not read the news? Thee has many a thing in thy posts that is wrong.

The news?

You mean that bunch of dung beetles gathering little pieces of poop into a ball and rolling it around until it's offspring eats their way out and votes for hillary?

Err, what was the question again?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
They say it's not over until the fat lady sings..

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Does thou not read the news? Thee has many a thing in thy posts that is wrong.

The news?

You mean that bunch of dung beetles gathering little pieces of poop into a ball and rolling it around until it's offspring eats their way out and votes for hillary?

Err, what was the question again?

The question was about your intellectual honesty. Your answer is perfect, thanks.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
It's over folks, the guy just handed the election to Clinton on a platinum platter.

You hadn't joined ATS yet, but there were statements like yours all over the forum when Hillary passed out on the curb in New York. This election news cycle moves so fast that this horny-Trump thread will be off the ATS "Top 20", in 3 days or less.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

originally posted by: dawnstar
and we all should hope that clinton ends up hospitalized for her mysterious illness for a few years and trump has to bow down because of his severe foot-in-mouth disease.....

wonder what the penalty is in saudi arabia for groping a saudi princess???

perhaps death for the princess?

Negative. They'd kill her assailant, and most likely publicly. I grew up in Saudi. Donald Trump would not last a week there with the attitude that he can just grab whomever, whenever he wants simply because he's got money. They would laugh at his money.

You say that if a saudi prince assaulted a princess and it was the testimony of him and his friends against a lone princess, he'd be killed?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
What this CNN exchange.

www.cnn.com...

One woman just loses it!

CNN is replaying that right now. These women make Trump look like an Angel, LOL. They're more like Hillary.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
never mind you'll have to figure it out for yourself..

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Trump doesn't cackle he just sniffles uncontrollable when he's groping women. Because he's allowed to. Because he's "a star."

Clinton didn't "sellout [our] uranium" but congratulations on being one of like 2 (of 10) Trump supporters to try to push this myth tonight and not f it up and say state that it was "our plutonium."

97-98% of the donations were made while the company was 100% Canadian owned and buying mineral rights to uranium deposits in Kazakhstan. Uranium that I'm quite sure the Russians wanted. That was in 2005. When neither Clinton was in office. The guy that made the donations was no longer part of the company and sold off his interest in it in the 2007 merger. The last million or two in donations that were paid by these Canadians to the the Clinton Foundation after Clinton became SoS were according to the donor, committed before there was any interest from Rosatom (the Russians).

Clinton was 1 of 9 votes. She couldn't have stopped it by herself. The only person with that power was Obama. There's no evidence that she did ANYTHING to promote signing off on the deal. The NRC still controls ALL export of Uranium. Uranium One has control of 20% of the proved uranium reserves in the US but the US only produces 2% of the world's uranium and we need it all so don't expect that any of that uranium will leave the US borders. I wouldn't have signed off on it myself but the administration was in the middle of this "reset with Russia" that ended when Putin decided to snatch Crimea from Ukraine in the wake of the destruction wrought by his buddy Yanukovych, a guy the FSB failed to get elected despite poisoning his opponent with dioxin and trying like hell to rig the 2004 runoff — it took Paul Manafort to do that.

Better check that mixture you got going. I think it's a little rich.

Hillary and obama are joined at the hip.

The CF got $145 mil and bill had $million speeches out of it.

Another awesome judgement decision from hillary.

"Gee guys, I had nothing to do with this at all! They needed me to sign the papers to make the deal, that's all I did!"

"I had no choice!!! I am just a rudderless bobber at the mercy of the waves! Where is huma!"

Oh yeah, damn canadians are in on bringing down the USA too.

Hillary wants a borderless North American continent. Well I hope you're happy now. You and all the rest!

I'm staying in China. Much better here.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I used to be enthusiastic about Trump, I defended him in threads, but after his weak debate with Clinton I gave up on the guy. Now after hearing this crap I really don't care for him at all.

Going after a married woman is weak, and thinking you can just force yourself upon women is despicable.

Good on her for not going for it.

I don't think this has anything to do with being a president though. It is not like we are voting for a friend, or the nicest leader we can find but still, I don't trust the dude and I think he may be playing us all as he clears the path for Clinton.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: proximo

they are proven corrupt criminals

As opposed to the other sort of criminal?
But, False.
Though they are, indeed, accused.

Ok, I for one after someone has been accused a hundred times, by hundreds of people of being a criminal tend to believe they aren't all making false accusations.

Have the clintons avoided being punished, yes, which shows you exactly how dangerous they actually are.

"Accused by hundreds or people" and yet no one thought to retrieve any proof of those accusations. Funny that, I would think since they would have to be involved with the crimes, one or two would have thought to gather some evidence of it.

Oh you mean evidence like the 30,000 emails Hillary deleted, or the thousands of documents shredded during whitewater. Or the dozens of witnesses who met mysteriously timed deaths who could rat them out. Hillarys father is an alleged mob boss, and she learned from him very well.

These people stole George Washingtons dining ware from the whitehouse, they use 95 percent of the clinton foundation funds on "admistrative expenses" and then have the nerve to call it a world class charity. They pardoned hard core criminals for payoffs. And that is a just a few things that can be "proved".

They are scum of the earth.

Rented the Lincoln Bedroom like a Motel 6 and pardoned the biggest tax cheat ever, Mark Rich at the last minute.

Hey, who paid to clean the room? Was cleaning and sheets and towels wrapped into the price?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Mark Kirk, an Illinois Republican who has been critical of Trump, called him a "malignant clown -- unprepared and unfit to be president of the United States."

www.cnn.com...

Well at least someone out there among the Republican ranks still has a sense of humor! That's quite the description.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join