It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Trump doesn't cackle he just sniffles uncontrollable when he's groping women. Because he's allowed to. Because he's "a star."

Clinton didn't "sellout [our] uranium" but congratulations on being one of like 2 (of 10) Trump supporters to try to push this myth tonight and not f it up and say state that it was "our plutonium."

97-98% of the donations were made while the company was 100% Canadian owned and buying mineral rights to uranium deposits in Kazakhstan. Uranium that I'm quite sure the Russians wanted. That was in 2005. When neither Clinton was in office. The guy that made the donations was no longer part of the company and sold off his interest in it in the 2007 merger. The last million or two in donations that were paid by these Canadians to the the Clinton Foundation after Clinton became SoS were according to the donor, committed before there was any interest from Rosatom (the Russians).

Clinton was 1 of 9 votes. She couldn't have stopped it by herself. The only person with that power was Obama. There's no evidence that she did ANYTHING to promote signing off on the deal. The NRC still controls ALL export of Uranium. Uranium One has control of 20% of the proved uranium reserves in the US but the US only produces 2% of the world's uranium and we need it all so don't expect that any of that uranium will leave the US borders. I wouldn't have signed off on it myself but the administration was in the middle of this "reset with Russia" that ended when Putin decided to snatch Crimea from Ukraine in the wake of the destruction wrought by his buddy Yanukovych, a guy the FSB failed to get elected despite poisoning his opponent with dioxin and trying like hell to rig the 2004 runoff — it took Paul Manafort to do that.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: interupt42

a reply to: interupt42

Consent...

So u are saying bill clinton had consent from hillary to stick a cigar inside an interns vagina?

Because what did trump do without consent besides talk sh1t?

You sound like a scary dude since you don't seem to understand where consent needs to come from.

So you are saying your wife's consent doesn't matter when u want to have sex with an intern and a cigar?

It sounds to me that you might be blind and biased to overlook what bill clinton did while appauled by what trump SAID .

If you can't see how both of these candidates and family are equally disgusting for the most part while often the clintons outdoing trumps scumness, then you are part of the problem in this country.

Yes that's what I'm saying. The only consent required was the intern.

Lol, so bill cheating on his wife and risking giving an std unbeknownst to hillary requires no consent, but trump TALKING smack with other guys and not actually doing anything requires consent.

Gotcha.

Like I said the trumps and clintons are equally disgusting often, but on this matter bill clinton out scumbags donald by 100 fold.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Xenogears

ya know, one could look at it another way....
all those refugees are refugees because of the US's meddling trying to create governments in our image... removing their leaders, bombing their cities... we share more of the blame for creating this problem than europe does...
maybe it's just the right thing to do to try to help clean up our mess!!!!

supposedly erroneously bombing forces to prolong the conflict. Taking in refugees is not cleaning up its bringing the conflict here.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
I swear, I would love to know if some of you spew this bull# in real life. I doubt it.

Funny. This is your first ever post on ATS, gushing over Anthony Bourdain and objectifying him.

And I never have a thing for anyone. What is it about this guy? Is it the locations? Is it the somewhat intimate conversations he has with his guests? Like you are right there sitting with them in some dive bar noshing on yunmmy, exotic foods and thowing back a few drinks. Is it his brutal honesty? Is it his flawed human frailty that he utterly embraces?

I can't figure it out. Does anyone else find themselves subject to his swarthy, bit-of-a-naughty-lush charm?

I hate that this is my first post on ATS. I am a bit deeper than this - really. No, I actually am.

Sound like the type who if you caught him naked would be debating the size of his manhood amongst your girlfriends. Many women do that anyway.

You're simply another hypocrite sounding off. But we know you're #nevertrump, so not unexpected.

Yup, they all want to work under a good chef.

I wonder what Brad Pitt's score is?

Who's that basketball player who says he slept with 20,000 women?

Oh yeah, they weren't running for potus.

NM.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I hope no one takes his phone away tonight.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

For once I regret not having a twitter account.

Or maybe Roger took his phone away.

edit on 10/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: proximo

they are proven corrupt criminals

As opposed to the other sort of criminal?
But, False.
Though they are, indeed, accused.

Ok, I for one after someone has been accused a hundred times, by hundreds of people of being a criminal tend to believe they aren't all making false accusations.

Have the clintons avoided being punished, yes, which shows you exactly how dangerous they actually are.

"Accused by hundreds or people" and yet no one thought to retrieve any proof of those accusations. Funny that, I would think since they would have to be involved with the crimes, one or two would have thought to gather some evidence of it.

Oh you mean evidence like the 30,000 emails Hillary deleted, or the thousands of documents shredded during whitewater. Or the dozens of witnesses who met mysteriously timed deaths who could rat them out. Hillarys father is an alleged mob boss, and she learned from him very well.

These people stole George Washingtons dining ware from the whitehouse, they use 95 percent of the clinton foundation funds on "admistrative expenses" and then have the nerve to call it a world class charity. They pardoned hard core criminals for payoffs. And that is a just a few things that can be "proved".

They are scum of the earth.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Only one tweet in over 24 hours. Must be in def-con 1.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I can see his remaining camp gingerly trying to convince him to relinquish the phone and go to sleep and he'll get back in the morning. I'll bet he's listening to his favorite lullaby as we speak...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

He's pacing around in his silk boxers even now (not a pretty sight) gripping that phone in his hand, willing himself not to tweet before he goes to sleep or after he wakes up again in a couple of hours.

I almost feel sorry for him... almost.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

You're verging on word salad there.

Semantic content very nearly null.

to say that the nature of someone's actions whether benign or not can be seen in the context of past actions(supposed persecution, threatening, and villication of sexual abuse victims) and planned future actions(intent to bring countless potential sexual predators, despite the example of what happened in europe, even going so far as to praise some of those responsible for the mass uncontrolled refugee intake in europe, iirc), well perhaps you consider that word salad.

But it is very clear one's past and future can be used to clarify an event and help label something as benign or sinister.

Some people here could eat a live baby in the middle of some strange satanic ritual on live tv and still be defended.

Lying, stealing, and I thought lawyers had the option to choose which cases to take, perhaps my ignorance, it seems they're forced to take any case given to them at least for some of them. And this idea that laughing about the case and villifying the victim that it's all in a day's job. Guess if eating and raping a person was in the job description it'd be a' ok too right? It's not ok to villify a 12 year old sexual abuse victim or claim she sought out what happened to her, and no lawyer should reasonably use their job as an excuse for doing so.link to story

That is not benign, that is indefensible.
edit on 8-10-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

You reached 100%.
Kudos

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

and, how many have been convicted of rape??
it sounds like they are all rapists or something....
dangerous people, need to keep them out!!! even the little babes in their mommies arms have ak47s hidden in their diapers.

what's interesting is that the number of arab immigrants that were allowed into the US during the bush term increased alot.

28% of all Muslim immigrants in the U.S. in 2007 came here from 2000-2007 (2007). 40% of Muslim immigrants currently in the U.S. came here from 2000-2011. Most of that is the Bush Administration (some in the second figure from Obama, but most of it from Bush). Shukran [Thanks], George. Miss him yet? In 2007, 18% of all Muslims in the U.S. were immigrants who came here during the Bush Administration (2007). In 2011, that figure jumps to Muslim immigrants making up 25% of the U.S. Muslim population. Yup, one in every four Muslims in the U.S. came here during Bush and Obama (mostly Bush). And, contrary to the oft-made claim, only 20% of U.S. Muslim immigrants say they came here for persecution reasons and had it just fine over there. The rest came here on student visas (so, why are they still here?) and for economic opportunities, because they were sponsored by Muslim family members, etc. Yup, we know their agenda: make America a Muslim nation.

www.debbieschlussel.com... flicts-w-modern-society-25-came-to-us-under-bush/

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
That little vial is calling

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I can see his remaining camp gingerly trying to convince him to relinquish the phone and go to sleep and he'll get back in the morning. I'll bet he's listening to his favorite lullaby as we speak...

No. He's been pointed to this very thread at ATS, hoping for a stroke of genius to strike like lightening - anyone got any ideas for him?

Hang in there Donald... we're working on it. Maybe your fate isn't sealed quite yet. Then again, in matters such as this, often times a head is required (just ask John the Baptist).

Give it up before Sunday's debate, and be the man who saved the Republican Party, from yourself. You'd be a hero. Even I would respect that. You wouldn't be able to have adoring chicks at the Whitehouse fawning over you now any way. It's all over. Give it up, and save the Republican Party, all the way up and down the ticket. What an outcome THAT would be!

I'd like to see Paul Ryan swept into power, but not creepy Pence, please.

The height of virtue is power, restrained.

Otherwise you're going to go down as uncle pedophile creepy, tax evading white racist dude, and that's ugly. Save your image, and the Trump image, and get out now, while you still can.

Best regards,

Ankh

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

The Canadian immigrants from Syria are raping and pillaging their way across the country.. wait, I can hear one coming, gotta run!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

I'm pretty certain he is, and have been for a while, but to what end? That's the part I'm not sure about yet. However, I love puzzles, and am determined to fit it all together...I'm keeping notes as I go and so far I've not been wrong...which is more than a little spooky, because none of my theories on this have a pleasant outcome.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: dawnstar

The Canadian immigrants from Syria are raping and pillaging their way across the country.. wait, I can hear one coming, gotta run!

No stop moving. If you move in their line of sight they can detect you.
edit on 8-10-2016 by jonsoup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
What a gigantic loser you are. Deep down you know Trump is going down. All your witch hunting BS has been disproven a million times, thanks to the tax payers money. Just admit it. Your pitiful excuse for a political party has been hijacked by a dirty two bit scammer.

a reply to: proximo

they are proven corrupt criminals

As opposed to the other sort of criminal?
But, False.
Though they are, indeed, accused.

Ok, I for one after someone has been accused a hundred times, by hundreds of people of being a criminal tend to believe they aren't all making false accusations.

Have the clintons avoided being punished, yes, which shows you exactly how dangerous they actually are.

"Accused by hundreds or people" and yet no one thought to retrieve any proof of those accusations. Funny that, I would think since they would have to be involved with the crimes, one or two would have thought to gather some evidence of it.

Oh you mean evidence like the 30,000 emails Hillary deleted, or the thousands of documents shredded during whitewater. Or the dozens of witnesses who met mysteriously timed deaths who could rat them out. Hillarys father is an alleged mob boss, and she learned from him very well.

These people stole George Washingtons dining ware from the whitehouse, they use 95 percent of the clinton foundation funds on "admistrative expenses" and then have the nerve to call it a world class charity. They pardoned hard core criminals for payoffs. And that is a just a few things that can be "proved".

They are scum of the earth.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

well, the crap usually does come back home eventually to settle doesn't it?

don't ya think it's kind of funny that while putin and the syrian forces is bombing isis, where are bombing the syrian forces??? we've been following an agenda that calls for the destabilization of the middle east since the bush administration went into iraq. we wanted the chaos, we got the chaos, but don't whine if we find some of that chaos coming back home! going into iraq on false pretenses and lies lacked any moral integrity whatsoever! I just ain't gonna gripe because we give a few of those that we brought hell on earth to a better future because some might be criminals of some sort. heck, my neighbor might be a rapist! heck trump's own lawyer doesn't think a man can rape his wife!!
www.msnbc.com...

here's an historical perspective for you!!!

The U.S. Government Turned Away Thousands of Jewish Refugees, Fearing That They Were Nazi Spies
In a long tradition of “persecuting the refugee,” the State Department and FDR claimed that Jewish immigrants could threaten national security

Read more: www.smithsonianmag.com...

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join