It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Good morning....Worm your honor...
The crown will plainly show the prisoner who now stands before you....
Was caught red-handed showing Feelings
Showing Feelings of an almost human nature...
This will not do!!!
Call the schoolmaster!!!!!

link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

That's cool. I guess.

Is it different from no vote? Serious question.

Welll brother, its a vote and its a vote for who I WANT.......I want to exercise my right, but i refuse to compromise

If you think your candidate is the best choice, perfect answer.
I can't go with the lesser weavil and can't come up with an option.

edit on 10/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   
Exactly, he's looking forward to his next scam. He underestimated how hard all this president stuff would be. Poor Donald, there's plenty of suckers left. TRUMP TV!

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
a reply to: olaru12

He's always about money. Makes sense. Either he's not going to be the nominee or he is throwing it knowing he will lose regardless.

I mean, what have they been strategizing all day? Something. I hope not that in-ur-face video statement.

Someone pulled the trigger on those ads. When? I would love to know.

edit on 8-10-2016 by kazanoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I will also add that Trump is doing it right. Get out and say "apologize" and get this thing over with. Hillary still has to address the latest emails.

Trump is "doing it right" with a video of him reading the world's worst non-apology? And now in the most overt diversion in the modern history of American history, this moron is going try to try to go after Bill Clinton? Shortly after his Twitter meltdown over Machado?

The gift from Putin doesn't seem to be much of anything from what I've seen so far. In fact, I'm betting that's why Trump waited so long for the apology — hoping something would come out in the emails that he could use in his non-apology.

It's over. Healy Baumgardner is probably saying, "I called this s# a week and a half ago" right about now.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Annee

Trump has promoted himself on a Moral pedestal.

Oh please The person he is running against doesn't have any morals.

Between the lying,cheating, and martial issues.

The person he is running against - - - and her husband - - - have never tried to publicly stand on a Moral pedestal.

Wow, that easy huh?

What moral pedestal is Trump standing on?

Thou shalt not sell sellout your country's uranium?

Thou shalt not cackle when you kill someone?

Thou shalt not lie to everyone and the parents when your people are killed and you did squat to help?

That moral pedestal?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Xenogears

but not all lawyers seemingly gloat or laugh regards such a case nor villify child victims of sexual abuse to win their cases.

A close friend of mine works as a public defender. With some of the cases he is required to defend, a laugh is all he can manage.

"Sometimes you laugh because you've got no more room for crying." (Not a quote from him.)

And are the claims of vilifying and going after bill's supposed victims of sexual misconduct, all false and without any shred of evidence? what of haiti?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: theantediluvian

I sure hope Trump says 'I did not try to have sexual relations with that woman'.

But he admitted that he tried to have relations with a married woman.

Who cares.

For crying outloud.

Have Trump critics forgotten they were from the party that created 'free love'.

When the hell did they become such prudes?

When they started to get fat and old.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Does thou not read the news? Thee has many a thing in thy posts that is wrong.
edit on 8-10-2016 by jonsoup because: (no reason given)

link   
Why did you change the subject?
I thought you were talking about public defenders.

link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: interupt42

Consent...

So u are saying bill clinton had consent from hillary to stick a cigar inside an interns vagina?

Because what did trump do without consent besides talk sh1t?

You sound like a scary dude since you don't seem to understand where consent needs to come from.

So you are saying your wife's consent doesn't matter when u want to have sex with an intern and a cigar?

It sounds to me that you might be blind and biased to overlook what bill clinton did while appauled by what trump SAID .

If you can't see how both of these candidates and family are equally disgusting for the most part while often the clintons outdoing trumps scumness, then you are part of the problem in this country.

Yes that's what I'm saying. The only consent required was the intern.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: kazanoom

TRUMP TV!

I mean, he does have Roger Ailes, right? Plan B in full effect. Or was it always plan A...?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Why did you change the subject?
I thought you were talking about public defenders.

Yeah, not changing, just adding details.

A public defender gloating or villifying, or laughing because that's the thing he does is one thing out of shock. Someone that seemingly goes after sexual abuse victims and intends to bring countless potential sexual abusers into the country, well that speaks about character, and the probable nature of the laugh.

Stealing the candidacy from bernie, that's theft. Lying as seems to be the case. Misogynistic history. Well I'm sorry but this speaks about character. I also don't like the fact she called bernie supporters basement dwellers who live with their parents, or did she not basically say this in nicer words?

edit on 8-10-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

originally posted by: kazanoom

TRUMP TV!

I mean, he does have Roger Ailes, right? Plan B in full effect. Or was it always plan A...?

God youre astute......

YES he does have ailes.........and I bet Rodger is in FULL DAMAGE control......this was Ailes golden boy, Trump once settled a suit with him and another newscaster for millions.....

Thats the ace in the hole.....and if he pulls out of this you can bet Ailes has his prints all over it........well and green.....
edit on 10/8/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/8/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

No, changed.
What does Hillary's role as public defender have to do with Bill, or Haiti?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

No, changed.
What does Hillary's role as public defender have to do with Bill, or Haiti?

IF she did indeed persecute and villify Bills victims that speaks about her character, again if she did do so, why I'm asking. If the foundation did not deliver to haiti the promised help, that also speaks about character.

Again if you can't see how someone's views regards sexual assault victims might reflect based on say you persecuting and villifying sexual abuse victims and intending to bring sexual abusers in. Well tough cookie, but that's very clear how it all relates.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

ya know, one could look at it another way....
all those refugees are refugees because of the US's meddling trying to create governments in our image... removing their leaders, bombing their cities... we share more of the blame for creating this problem than europe does...
maybe it's just the right thing to do to try to help clean up our mess!!!!

link   

originally posted by: kruphix
Hold on....are people actually defending Trump on this?

Unbelievable.

What Trump and the Trump camp probably doesn't fully understand, or maybe now they do, is that this is an earthquake and a hurricane combined, not just for him, but all the way down the ticket, as the Republican Party tries to respond to this.

It's a meltdown and he's going to melt down on Sunday I think - by wanting to talk about all the wrong things, instead of a detailed policy plan to compare with the Democratic Platform ie: the issues, which is really the whole premise of a debate and the basis on which it's won or lost.

This is just killer for him.

So, about the latest WikiLeaks - seriously - how bad are they?

And for those who might presume that this was too perfectly timed, two separate sources were working on the same story at the same time unbeknownst to one another, so as well timed as it might appear, there also seems to be a certain serendipity to it, unless you're Donald Trump in which case it's just the past biting you in the ass, same thing with the taxes.

He's done! Put Ryan or Pence in before it's too late. Gang up on Trump and force him to withdraw himself from the campaign unless he really does want to bring up those stories about him and Bill and that rich pedo who liked to throw sex parties and he doesn't want to go there with that rape lawsuit happening - if THAT got reported more widely, not good for Trump.

It will be ironic if Trump now tries to make it about Bill Clinton during the debate. I think it will blow up on him in unforeseen ways because he doesn't have the sense for the knot he's tied himself in, and you could end up with stories of all the women he's harassed coming out of the woodwork....

He's in what I call a double bind, which is why I'm breaking with my diet to enjoy buttered popcorn on Sunday evening.

Finally this circus has started to get really INTERESTING!

I think they'll force Trump to resign sand withdraw, and that Paul Ryan will become their new nominee just in time, under the wire, to save the Republican party from the ash heap of history.

link   

You're verging on word salad there.

Semantic content very nearly null.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: DBCowboy

I am sure in Hindsight , Mr.Trump regrets his behavior 11 Years Ago on that Bus . What can Any Man say in their Defense to such an Embarrassing Revelation ? Was his Behavior just Typical Male Bravado , or actually showed his Dark Side ? We All have a Dark Side , because None of Us are Saints . Will it affect his chances of being Elected ? I do not know , it's up to the People to decide now .

He was just a 59 year old kid!

boys will be boys!

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

I'm 35 but everyone thinks I look 20 to 22 usually. I feel like I'm still 16.

I'm a child at Heart and am very playful...

But I don't share my Love life secrets with anyone.

It's not anyones business but mine and my Love, and I would only share it in a educational format under explicit agreement with her. She'd have to sign off on it first.

That's good, you don't kiss and tell.

I'm 62 and been around the block a time or 2.

Happily married for 16yrs and counting, this time around.

I don't kiss and tell either.

I know what Trump said and how he said it. That was just talk for Bush's benefit. Yucking it up.

He wasn't wrong, ever hear of groupies? Who gets more girls, the lead singer or the bass player?

Chick was deff hot tho. Yeah, I haven't given up the ghost, yet.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Here in Canada we've successfully welcomed 30,000 so far, in a country with a population of somewhere around 35 million? Eh?

Edit to add: They were vetted.

And there's no talk of a wall with Canada..

edit on 8-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join