It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: SaturnFX

I have a nephew who's been living in Tokyo for years. He has no intention of moving "home."

Another nephew who worked as an English teacher. He came home because his contract expired. He thoroughly enjoyed his stay.

Mostly I dont want to live in Tokyo because if you do, you basically live in a shoebox, even if you have a decent amount of funds. Having a 3 room flat is extravagant.

I just know to stay away from Okinawa if you are a American...and its understandable. we really need to address the base there. it takes up nearly 20% of the country and far too many troops there..and..its troops...american military on shore leave is hardly respectful of subtle japanese culture...they dont feel they have to adapt and adopt..and that leads to a lot of friction.

I think it needs to be reduced to a fraction of the size as just mostly a officers outpost with a negotiated understanding that should the need for military action arise, consessions can be made in a pinch, but only during times of active warfare where it becomes a strategic necessity for operations or defense.

This is thread drift.
we want deal!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Why don't you all just accuse Hillary of rape? You all are basically there already.
edit on 8-10-2016 by jonsoup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

but not all lawyers seemingly gloat or laugh regards such a case nor villify child victims of sexual abuse to win their cases.

A close friend of mine works as a public defender. With some of the cases he is required to defend, a laugh is all he can manage.

"Sometimes you laugh because you've got no more room for crying." (Not a quote from him.)
edit on 10/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I love this topic

Agreed.This is the most epic thread with history hanging in the balance on a Friday night.

It's also Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. Trump butterball.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Phage

I would disavow. But in this case, the greater crime is recording private conversations for the purpose of political assassination.

Trump never gave consent to be recorded.

That's just silly. He was wearing a mic for a TV promo with two different TV shows Access Hollywood and Days of our Lives. If he was wearing a mic, he was fair game and more than likely signed a consent forum. Regardless he made the comments to six or eight people on a bus and had no reasonable assumption of privacy.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

This:

EDIT:

Wow. I just noticed those idiots spelled Podesta wrong. Super sleuths.
edit on 2016-10-8 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Mostly I dont want to live in Tokyo because if you do, you basically live in a shoebox, even if you have a decent amount of funds. Having a 3 room flat is extravagant.

As compared to NYC?

Ok current died, drift ceased.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I will also add that Trump is doing it right. Get out and say "apologize" and get this thing over with. Hillary still has to address the latest emails.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Quick note. 43 pages so far and for the most part, its on topic more or less and with not too many personal insults. Well done ATS.

it seems the microchips are working.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

He's always about money. Makes sense. Either he's not going to be the nominee or he is throwing it knowing he will lose regardless.

I mean, what have they been strategizing all day? Something. I hope not that in-ur-face video statement.

Someone pulled the trigger on those ads. When? I would love to know.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Hillary still has to address the latest emails.

There's something to address? Is there a thread?

link   
Hold on....are people actually defending Trump on this?

Unbelievable.

link   
a reply to: introvert

It is a big enough deal that Paul Ryan cancelled Trump's appearance with him in WI.

I would say now Trump is 109% going to lose.

link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I love this topic

Agreed.This is the most epic thread with history hanging in the balance on a Friday night.

It's also Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. Trump butterball.

W Trump served up as your Turkey LOL

Can you imagine him trying to Talk with your Powers that be in negotiation? Holy horrible southpark episode

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
I will also add that Trump is doing it right. Get out and say "apologize" and get this thing over with. Hillary still has to address the latest emails.

What makes you think this will be over with. Access Hollywood claims to have hours of Trump making a fool of himself.

This could be just the beginning of the end.

edit on 8-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

it seems the microchips are working.

Mine seems to have been loaded with old show tunes instead of the standard configuration you all received. Anyone have a fix for this? I'd include my system specs, but I cant access the start menu.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup
Why don't you all just accuse Hillary of rape? You all are basically there already.

Welll everyone's accused trump of lying and sexually assaulting, libel should be there for things like this. He claims there was consent, that's his word. And again it could all be hypothetical or bragging about nothing that happened.
edit on 8-10-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

I would say now Trump is 109% going to lose.

That makes no sense.

link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
a reply to: olaru12

He's always about money. Makes sense. Either he's not going to be the nominee or he is throwing it knowing he will lose regardless.

I mean, what have they been strategizing all day? Something. I hope not that in-ur-face video statement.

Someone pulled the trigger on those ads. When? I would love to know.

Honestly it doesnt matter, either way its PR for him and whatever venture he decides to pursue after this.......its all revenue

Ive maintained that for him he sees this all in dollar signs.......win or lose, it will guarantee him money for whatever happens......nothing more nothing less.......

link   
What's that a listing of? Oh, I know. It's a listing of the short-minded nimwits' thoughts.

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join