It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

It's not the vulgarity. If he was just using vulgar words then nobody would care. It's what he says.

- That he tried to coerce a married woman — who happened to be the co-host of the guy he was talking to and a co-worker of the 7 other people in the bus — into sex with f'ing furniture.

- He said that he just walks up to women and grabs them by the crotch and "they let [him]" because he's "a star" so he can "do anything."

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Actually this is what's happening.

All women panel on CNN

The ladies aren't happy.
Trump is toast, piss off the women folk & your life is hell, always try to keep the ladies happy.

K~
edit on 8-10-2016 by aethertek because: wrds

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
LOL!

"I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it (on being republican)." - Jack Dawson

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

I clicked that link thinking it was actually going to be a joke. Turned out to be a documentary.

edit on 8-10-2016 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: kruphix
I go to a baseball game and come back to see Trump's campaign is all but over...what a night.

And I love his apology, "I'm sorry...but Bill Clinton...blah blah blah...Hillary defended him...blah blah blah".

Does his campaign just not get it? This was NOT a time to try to attack Hillary...just try to apologize without trying to deflect off to Hillary in a round about way through Bill Clinton.

Welcome to the party! If any more time elapsed, it would have been like the Mandella effect for you where you slipped into a parallel universe wherein Trump loses by a landslide for talking about groping women, then not really apologizing properly for it, while trying to spin it towards Bill and Hillary Clinton's marriage, people with whom he used to be friends.

It's very sad, but there've also been tears of joy.

we'll see people are crazy deep down, reality is presented to them and they keep on trucking with their views. How else do you expect the prevalence of religion? A significant chunk of america do not seem to know that vegetables contain dna, and a significant chunk seem to think the world is 6000 years old... in spite of the endless evidence against such.

Already we've seen many Trump supporters remain strong in their support. In the eyes of pc sjws this is the end of Trump, and he never had a chance. Thing is I doubt a few sexist comments are going to do him in.

Hillary laughs in relation to a case about a raped 12 year old, or so they say. She says she only had one device, yet about 13 devices were destroyed some with hammers, she deleted evidence, the fbi gave immunities and destroyed evidence. Apparently there's data to suggest she persecuted sexual assault victims. She flip flops, lies, has a foundation that does things like haiti, and has ridiculously, criminal if not for who she is, coincidence between donations meetings, etc.

The thing is none of that has swayed hillary supporters, she wants to take in 10,000s of thousands of refugees bringing the refugee crysis with all the woman rape, child rape, fondling, etc. It seems they don't mind bringing that over here. She has dozens of supicious deaths around her, and supporters don't mind.

She steals the candidacy from a superior candidate, and again supporters don't mind.

To me someone who's neither republican nor democrat, Trump calls my attention. And many who are neither are likely being called too.

But we'll see most of the media is pulling negative news after negative news against Trump, damaging his mic, doing two against one debates, etc. censoring the net. The rich are voting for hillary, and swaying millions of sheep through their control of media. That's their vote, and I'd rather vote in the other direction. It is to be interesting to see how much their valuable loot in this game is worth against grass roots movements.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup
a reply to: SaturnFX

Fair enough, if you go you should visit Akihabara. It was the most interesting day i ever had, and the people are extremely accepting of foreigners(for the most part).

Eesh, Tokyo.
I was sort of thinking a bit more up in the northwestern region. find a somewhat remote (not forest, just not tokyo style big city) area, specifically the yamagata prefecture...but close enough to a bullet train for occasional trips into the big city. Its my understanding rural Japan is actually far more welcoming and interested in weird white american guys than big cities that gotta deal with obnoxious tourists messing up their citys. If you stuck around Tokyo area, that might be why you got some dislike..hard to judge what a person has experienced that warrants such distaste, but, normally the less travelled path has a lot more openness.
I will decide in the next year or so. still deciding a number of things. Thanks for the info though, I plan on spending plenty of time in Tokyo of course, and Osaka before deciding.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

That's cool. I guess.

Is it different from no vote? Serious question.

Welll brother, its a vote and its a vote for who I WANT.......I want to exercise my right, but i refuse to compromise

link   

originally posted by: kazanoom
a reply to: Xenogears

You are the embodiment of why shyster trump will lose big time. You can fool some of the people...

hillary can fool all the time, so wouldn't surprise me if she's not the only one.

link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I have a nephew who's been living in Tokyo for years. He has no intention of moving "home."

Another nephew who worked as an English teacher. He came home because his contract expired. He thoroughly enjoyed his stay.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

At least he didn't rape any women, unlike Hillary's husband

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Fools

It's not the vulgarity. If he was just using vulgar words then nobody would care. It's what he says.

- That he tried to coerce a married woman — who happened to be the co-host of the guy he was talking to and a co-worker of the 7 other people in the bus — into sex with f'ing furniture.

I actually dont care about that. slimy, but whatever. plenty of jackasses try to hit on married women..doesn't mean they view all women as sex toys.

- He said that he just walks up to women and grabs them by the crotch and "they let [him]" because he's "a star" so he can "do anything."

That is what I do care about..that is actually a worldview that could have consequences...

wanting to bang every woman on earth is fine, thinking everyone woman simply will bang you because they all want your star power..thats (actual) sexism.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

The party hasnt and DOESNT represent conservative values......not in a long long time.......

You talking social or economic?
And which one matters?

I think BOTH honestly

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousMoose

At least he didn't rape any women,

Who did Clinton rape?
Are you positive Trump didn't?
lawnewz.com...
edit on 10/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
One of the funniest things about all this.

CNN: Breaking News: Trump's Comments

MSNBC: Breaking News: Trump's Comments

Local Stations: Breaking News: Trump's Comments

Fox News: Breaking News: Hurricane Matthew

LOL.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

I noticed that.
But I thought it was just me.

link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: apoc36
a reply to: BubbaJoe

She didn't enable him, she defended him. However Trump is facing suit for raping a 13 year old.

She is enabling a child rapist by defending him even though she knew for a fact he was guilty.... So she got him off the hook, just so he can go out and do it again. But oh, this time he will be more careful and not get caught.

Whether you like it or not, every American citizen accused of a crime has the unalienable right to a fair trial. And if they cannot afford an attorney, a public defender will be assigned to their case. It is not negotiable. She was assigned. Period. She was told to defend him by her boss, and she did it. Public defenders do this every single day, whether they like it or not.

That is how the court system in this country works. And every murderer, rapist, pedophile, drug dealer, thief, etc. that is sitting in our prisons right this second, had a defense lawyer who knew they were guilty too.

but not all lawyers seemingly gloat or laugh regards such a case nor villify child victims of sexual abuse to win their cases.

link   

originally posted by: kruphix
One of the funniest things about all this.

CNN: Breaking News: Trump's Comments

MSNBC: Breaking News: Trump's Comments

Local Stations: Breaking News: Trump's Comments

Fox News: Breaking News: Hurricane Matthew

LOL.

Priorities. Pretty funny.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

The party hasnt and DOESNT represent conservative values......not in a long long time.......

You talking social or economic?
And which one matters?

I think BOTH honestly

Well, on the social aspect the Republican party seems to be pretty much...there. Not that they have any business being there.

edit on 10/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Phage

I would disavow. But in this case, the greater crime is recording private conversations for the purpose of political assassination.

That's an interesting point.

Trump never gave consent to be recorded.

I thought all the leftists hated that when it was against abortionists.

But now they are for it apparently.

You're an absolute ass. I'm actually disgusted by your nonchalance. This is about a man who doesn't understand that you need consent to touch someone's vagina running for president.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Who did Clinton rape?
Are you positive Trump didn't?
lawnewz.com...

Clinton: 17 Rapes
Trump : 1 Rape

Looks like the Clinton's are winning!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The question still remains....

Why is Trump pulling campaign ads from the very states he needs to win?

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I think he knows he's done and wants the money or the whole thing is somekind of elaborate plan to trash the GOP. It worked!

edit on 8-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join