It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

You are the embodiment of why shyster trump will lose big time. You can fool some of the people...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Trump = America's biggest dumpster fire.

Right wingers everywhere are blowing a gasket right now. Not necessarily for what he said, but that someone leaked this video to the public.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

If you're flirting with me, I'm flattered but that wasn't really the scandal I was looking for!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Is this a set up? Is it simply to distract from all the emails?

No, it's a lead in to Sunday and the rest of the campaign.

It is only going to get better.

I thought you didn't find entertainment in politics.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Not my type. But if you don't have scandal you haven't lived.

edit on 8-10-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: jonsoup

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Want to REALLY make America Great Again? De-throne the two party system!

I was kinda actually sorta just gonna move to Japan really. Seems they got a bit more of a grasp on things than we got in the west.
さよならアメリカ

Just gotta avoid the radiation, Godzilla, tentacles, and earthquakes and it should be fine.

Japan is an extremely Xenophobic society. You might find kindred spirits with the younger crowd, but I wouldn't expect the older gen to like you very much. My first trip to japan was my last. I love the culture, but many of the people i met didn't even try to hide their displeasure with me. So heads up.

Thats fine. I enjoy the grumpy curmudgeon type folks. we can all sit around, drink sake, and moan about the damned chinese

I have been around and most non western countries are a bit xenophobic, but people are people and if you are respectful and interesting, they will chat with you, and ultimately befriend you.

link   
a reply to: Phage

This is the greatest show I've ever seen.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Is this a set up? Is it simply to distract from all the emails?

No, it's a lead in to Sunday and the rest of the campaign.

Okay...running with that - a lead in by whom? Trump or Clinton? Who benefits?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Video regarding what is happening to the GOP tonight.

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Yeah,your avatar seems to indicate that you're clean of any sexual dirt, unless that getup is some sort of strange fetish that no one's ever heard of, in which case you're still in the clear.

You've got my vote (yeah, just like that).

Don't let the helmet fool you! The ladies swoon when I buy them furniture!

link   
I am reaching close to 50 years. Every since I can remember in the THOUSANDS of conversations I have had with men about women they have almost all been tinged with vulgarity. It is how men actually talk when women are not around. Sure, there are men that do not, but does that make them some sort of special creatures? I am not sure, but really this doesn't seem that big of a deal to me.

link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Right wingers everywhere are blowing a gasket right now. Not necessarily for what he said, but that someone leaked this video to the public.

Right!? It's sick.

link   
In this case, Clinton. Sort of.

Trump lost some support. That does not mean Clinton gained any, necessarily.

Attrition.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Fair enough, if you go you should visit Akihabara. It was the most interesting day i ever had, and the people are extremely accepting of foreigners(for the most part).

link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: interupt42

Consent...

So u are saying bill clinton had consent from hillary to stick a cigar inside an interns vagina?

Because what did trump do without consent besides talk sh1t?

You sound like a scary dude since you don't seem to understand where consent needs to come from.

So you are saying your wife's consent doesn't matter when u want to have sex with an intern and a cigar?

It sounds to me that you might be blind and biased to overlook what bill clinton did while appauled by what trump SAID .

If you can't see how both of these candidates and family are equally disgusting for the most part while often the clintons outdoing trumps scumness, then you are part of the problem in this country.

edit on 061031America/ChicagoSat, 08 Oct 2016 00:06:23 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 151031America/ChicagoSat, 08 Oct 2016 00:15:59 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

a reply to: Tempter

The emails are out.
What's your point?

Is this a set up? Is it simply to distract from all the emails? One has to wonder. There is always that lingering question of Trump working in tandem with Clinton.

Look
All this, the emails, the sex scandal, even the hurricane is clearly just to distract us from the real issue going on right now!!!

the killer clown apocalypse that is upon us!

link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
I dunno. Maybe the Republican party is just dead? I mean, how can they run with this guy after all of it? I just don't know if there is anywhere for a moderate in the political spectrum anymore. Hard to look at this sham election and not think that's on purpose.

Heres the thing, I dont even think im moderate......maybe in some areas? I dunno..but mostly NO (but i am worldly)

Born and bred in Texas, Marine corps, family values, church.......you NAME it....but im also not beyond reason or logic

The party hasnt and DOESNT represent conservative values......not in a long long time.......

Maybe Im wrong, Maybe I am moderate.....my liberal friends here would be more adept to tell me what I am then my own personal viewpoint

reason and logic make you a moderate, welcome to the group

link   

originally posted by: apoc36
a reply to: BubbaJoe

She didn't enable him, she defended him. However Trump is facing suit for raping a 13 year old.

She is enabling a child rapist by defending him even though she knew for a fact he was guilty.... So she got him off the hook, just so he can go out and do it again. But oh, this time he will be more careful and not get caught.

Whether you like it or not, every American citizen accused of a crime has the unalienable right to a fair trial. And if they cannot afford an attorney, a public defender will be assigned to their case. It is not negotiable. She was assigned. Period. She was told to defend him by her boss, and she did it. Public defenders do this every single day, whether they like it or not.

That is how the court system in this country works. And every murderer, rapist, pedophile, drug dealer, thief, etc. that is sitting in our prisons right this second, had a defense lawyer who knew they were guilty too.

link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

I clicked that link thinking it was actually going to be a joke. Turned out to be a documentary.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Yeah,your avatar seems to indicate that you're clean of any sexual dirt, unless that getup is some sort of strange fetish that no one's ever heard of, in which case you're still in the clear.

You've got my vote (yeah, just like that).

Don't let the helmet fool you! The ladies swoon when I buy them furniture!

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you theantediluvian, for President of the United States of America!

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join