It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup
Here's a test. Why don't you all go to a a public event and talk like this and see if it endears women to you.

It was a private conversation.

I can't believe this guy taped it and hung on to it since 2002.
edit on 7-10-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Trump's a real mans man, got some testosterone flowing. Hillary just fantasizes about murdering people with drones, what common people do that all day?

Trump is a douchebag being supported, apparently, by a whole basket of deplorable douchbags.

He thinks with the wrong head and his supporters think that means he has "brains".

link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Says the guy that joined one month ago, and is only participating in anti-Trump threads.

I'm out of this board for a while

I would rather you stay and debate!

Don't like the new guy right?

I like the new guy.
Pirates united!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Look...sure, the guy running for president right now said some stuff that basically confirms a very concerning issue, but can we please just for a second talk about Augustus Caesar???!!!...because thats relevant...see, he also was sexist, but did anyone care? noooo..

therefore if chewbacca live on endor you must acquit.

Solid argument.

I thought it was relevant to the comment I was replying to.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: introvert

What grown men have you been hanging out with?

I don't hang out with men that like to talk about their potential sexual adventures. There are better things to discuss and it's none of my business what they do, or what I do in my sex life.

You have never had sex with a hot gorgeous woman. Nothing better in life I assure you.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup
Here's a test. Why don't you all go to a a public event and talk like this and see if it endears women to you.

First your test subjects will have to become rich and famous, scientific controls.

link   

Trump is a douchebag being supported, apparently, by a whole basket of deplorable douchbags.

He thinks with the wrong head and his supporters think that means he has "brains".

What does that make you?

link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
Well Trump just lost the conservative christian women's vote!!!

Do you know many conservative christian women, lol,

According to Gallup, 34% of republicans identify themselves as "highly religious".
Stats
Of that, we can suggest its 50%.
so, Donald may have alienated about 17% of his potential voting base, and upwards of a lot more of just women who dont much care for a extremely overt sexist as the POTUS
lol (?....not sure why we are laughing here)

link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: olaru12

And it doesn't bother you in the least that CNN, a media organization, directly influences the outcome of a major election?

It's not just CNN, It's the media in general trying to influence the elections. From Rush and Hannity to MSNBC. It's all about getting ratings and selling advertising to a chosen demographic.

It's capitalism! You got a problem with that?
edit on 7-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Trump's a real mans man, got some testosterone flowing. Hillary just fantasizes about murdering people with drones, what common people do that all day?

Well look at that, that's worse than what Trump supposedly said.

Look at the hypocrisy from the lefties.

I was told in this thread, civilized people wouldn't talk this way. But I guess calling a class of people deplorable douchbags is what I should expect from some redneck who just downed a 12 pack...since it's not a civilized person.
edit on 7-10-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

According to Gallup, 34% of republicans identify themselves as "highly religious".
Stats
Of that, we can suggest its 50%.
so, Donald may have alienated about 17% of his potential voting base, and upwards of a lot more of just women who dont much care for a extremely overt sexist as the POTUS
lol (?....not sure why we are laughing here)

He alienated a voting base in 2016 by having a private conversation in 2005?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Trump talk triggered twinkies.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

link   
And even if the sexual relations did happen, he is clearly only referring to consensual activity.

"When you're a star, they let you do it.You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

So stop with the "sexual assault" nonsense.
edit on 7-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

link   
OP is on a rolling thunder with these anti trump posts. Having said that:

So the title of the link has the word "I" in front of the grab part, but he didn't used the word "I" when he made that statement. Another thing taken out of context, and no, I'm not defending anything. He seemed to be figuratively speaking, as is with most of his other statements people like to misconstrue.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Your right, it was private. I am glad Trump has friends that he is able to "show his true colors" to, but there is a reason why conversations like this tend to be private in the first place. Its because its, dare I say, deplorable behavior that you don't want as a part of your public image.

Trumps public image is irrelevant though, since his supporters apparently just rationalize it away as if its not what he said at all.
edit on 7-10-2016 by jonsoup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

What does that make you?

Not a Trump supporter.

link   

He never denied it, he comes from the same bag of douchbaggery, that make up both political parties,

I remember how the democrats excused Clinton's behavior, and called conservatives puritanical, did we switch roles?
edit on 7-10-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: olaru12

There have been a few womanizing presidents if I remember correctly. Kennedy and Cleveland loved the ladies, and I think even Roosevelt was having affairs despite his polio.

Just because there were "womanizing" presidents in the past, doesn't mean it was ever ok.

When Kennedy was president, women weren't allowed to own a credit card, use birth control, or go to an Ivy League school like Yale and Harvard (the list goes on and on but I will stop there).

We should strive to progress as a society, not regress.

Trump is an awful human being. This is just another example.

link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Look at the hypocrisy from the lefties.

You people throw that word around like you know what it means.

Let's see some of that christian moral ground you profess to stand on.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Trump can't talk, but celebrities can pose naked to lure voters.

Now I'm confused.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join