It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You can write my name in. I have absolutely no scandals (kinda sad really).

link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

The screengrab for that video is perfect!

link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: imitator
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Now if we can get Clinton on video apologizing for raping all those women. Then it would be a tie!

Are you accusing Hillary of being a rapist? That's a new one.

Actually, there is this rumor of...
you know what, nevermind.

link   
a reply to: proximo

OMG,that's what he's going to try to do on Sunday, is go after Bill Clinton and Bill and Hillary's marriage. That's going to be interesting to see how that plays out!

Note to self: Popcorn for Sunday, with butter, screw diet - this is history in the making.

link   

Now if we can get Clinton on video apologizing for raping all those women. Then it would be a tie!

You have a really cool avatar

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Are you accusing Hillary of being a rapist? That's a new one.

No, but she has no problem knowing her husband is a rapist, and conspiring to shut up his victims all for her political gain, then telling everyone she supports women.

link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Well the Republicans are effectively the Wig Party of old.......I know people hate Glenn Beck , but I listen to him regularly as well as doing my own research, hes been right on about a lot of things, and from THE START hes been right about Donald at least......

When I heard Don was running I did my own research, even posted here, was interesting a week later to hear Beck Program echo my same concerns.......

Their take is its over basically for the Repubs.......the Democrats tho fracturing a bit as a party are at least unified in their front, so they will probably maintain for a while......

But the Repub party is over, and Donald was the harbringer, but it SHOULD BE done with, because it no longer represents true conservatism, and I just dont mean on policy, but on principle and values.....

Beck says, as a lot of us here have been saying, that both parties are basically vying for the same end game, and were pawns.....Beck and his people are late to the party but.....glad someones listening......Little too religious sometime s for my taste but his political commentary seems to be getting more centrist......

Anyway.......I think the right is done......honestly......I think HOPEFULLY 3rd party next cycle will be more viable......I learned from the above mentioned program, that A LOT of even the Bush family are voting Clinton because they dont want to see what a Trump presidency will do........I think that also has to do with the "ILLUSION" of a two party system.....and dynasties....

We have an opportune time now in our countries history to reshape the system as PEOPLE OF THE COUNTRY, to cast a vote that says NO MORE.....we reject this two party system.........we wont....but I believe the effect will be the same.....

Its a wake up call.....stand up, be counted, be involved and take your country back......TALK to each other, fk semantics, fk special interests.......

Want to REALLY make America Great Again? De-throne the two party system!

link   

No, but she has no problem knowing her husband is a rapist,

Huh.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I hope everyone proudly votes for your queen Hillary.

It'll be a cold day in hell before I ever do.

Still don't know if I will.
I've known for quite I while I won't vote for Trump. So this has no effect on that, for me.

Im going to write in...

I dont swallow this " You have a binary choice"

Bullsnip, you dont get to tell me what choice I have........I have the choice to vote for who I want to vote for.....
edit on 10/7/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

You can write my name in. I have absolutely no scandals (kinda sad really).

Like I said, cold day. . . blah blah blah

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yeah,your avatar seems to indicate that you're clean of any sexual dirt, unless that getup is some sort of strange fetish that no one's ever heard of, in which case you're still in the clear.

You've got my vote (yeah, just like that).

link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

That's cool. I guess.

Is it different from no vote? Serious question.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I have absolutely no scandals (kinda sad really).

There's still time.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

they are proven corrupt criminals

As opposed to the other sort of criminal?
But, False.
Though they are, indeed, accused.

Ok, I for one after someone has been accused a hundred times, by hundreds of people of being a criminal tend to believe they aren't all making false accusations.

Have the clintons avoided being punished, yes, which shows you exactly how dangerous they actually are.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I go to a baseball game and come back to see Trump's campaign is all but over...what a night.

And I love his apology, "I'm sorry...but Bill Clinton...blah blah blah...Hillary defended him...blah blah blah".

Does his campaign just not get it? This was NOT a time to try to attack Hillary...just try to apologize without trying to deflect off to Hillary in a round about way through Bill Clinton.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

That isn't an apology. He should have said sorry, the end, or at least a direct an apology to the actress lady who has been dragged in to this.

Narcicist will never do that.......AGAIN its why I maintain hes clinical with NPD, people with NPD cannot and will not apologize for being wrong because they NEVER think they are wrong.

They cannot say "Im sorry for what I did, that was out of line and here is why" because they DONT THINK THEY ARE WRONG.....

They merely placate to get what they want.......

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

You decide!

To summarize for those who don't want to have to listen to the orange messiah's voice:

"This is who I am and I've never pretended to be something else. But for the sake of trying to save my candidacy, I've been advised to say the following: 11 years ago, I was a young immature 60 year old guy. I'm all grown up now. I swear."

Somebody pass me a kleenex, I'm all choked up with this sincere and humble apology.

*sniffle*

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Also, this footage of Trump has been on hand for a while now, and was released BECAUSE of the imminent WikiLeaks release. It was pre-emptive, post-emptive.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

they are proven corrupt criminals

As opposed to the other sort of criminal?
But, False.
Though they are, indeed, accused.

Ok, I for one after someone has been accused a hundred times, by hundreds of people of being a criminal tend to believe they aren't all making false accusations.

Have the clintons avoided being punished, yes, which shows you exactly how dangerous they actually are.

"Accused by hundreds or people" and yet no one thought to retrieve any proof of those accusations. Funny that, I would think since they would have to be involved with the crimes, one or two would have thought to gather some evidence of it.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
So what has Trump been doing in the hours since this story broke until he released the non-apology? Chasing down other potential stories/tapes/recordings? Paying people off? Making them sign non-disclosures?

i would love to see a tic tic for today. Hell, this week. The story has been percolating between Access and the Washington Post since Monday. I wonder when Trump actually knew? He didn't tweet for 24 hours. When did the RNC know?
edit on 7-10-2016 by JetBlackStare because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join