It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

they are proven corrupt criminals

As opposed to the other sort of criminal?
But, False.
Though they are, indeed, accused.

edit on 10/7/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Oh god.

No.

Romney rather than Cruz.

Hell, John McCain over Cruz.

How sick is GHW Bush again?

Kinda wondering if Jeb is feeling frisky tbh.
I would welcome McCain..if he reverts to 2000 McCain

Frisky? naa I think he knows his time this round is done........vindicated? You damn right......as with all the other candidates that were running!

and then sudden disappointment when they realize just how STUPID a large swath of the American people are for buying this apology that wouldnt pass muster in a freaking middle school principles office......

My view of this fallout.
ok, we got 4 years at least of Hillary. I will judge that based on what happens, I wont go in demanding its fail before it starts. personally I am more dismayed about the social corruption and regressive politics being pushed gaining speed...soon universities will simply be a "safe space zone" if it keeps up.

whatever

the right wing this election cycle has realized that the right no longer is concerned about traditional right wing causes, like religion and war and apply pie and all that. they want a dead set focus on jobs, issues with illegal immigration (which actually will effect big business republicans more than anyone else once fixed), and issues with potential censorship in arts and entertainment, but, they will also need to elect someone encompassing this sort of civil libertarianesque principles while making them electable and not a total assclown.
(seriously, if this realization was met many years ago, Ron Paul would have been elected perhaps..but I digress).
So...it might be okay in the long run. the changing of the republican party is good, they just now need a actual decent frontman and not...a shock jock

Meanwhile, the left itself is changing and splitting a bit. I am not fully sure where that will end up, I dont fit anywhere at the moment..kinda being pushed into the civil libs actually, but the split is pushing a lot of center lefts and center rights into a odd camp together in a sort of liberty based mishmash.
2020 election cycle may have substance

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

You decide!

link   
I hope everyone proudly votes for your queen Hillary.

It'll be a cold day in hell before I ever do.

link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

So...it might be okay in the long run. the changing of the republican party is good, they just now need a actual decent frontman and not...a shock jock

Hear! Hear!
Trump has shaken the Republican party.
That does not mean he would be a President.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
"See you at the debate on sunday"

Well Donald, I hope you study up this time, because Hillary is going to SLAUGHTER you on this issue, and you better have more than Hubris and deflection to counter.......

I LOATHE Hillary......but she is SKILLED at debate, shes had a lifetime of dodging and wordsmithing.....

She is going to destroy him........

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I hope everyone proudly votes for your queen Hillary.

It'll be a cold day in hell before I ever do.

Still don't know if I will.
I've known for quite I while I won't vote for Trump. So this has no effect on that, for me.

edit on 10/7/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Proverbs 16:18, KJV

not like both sides show such.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Now if we can get Clinton on video apologizing for raping all those women. Then it would be a tie!
edit on 7-10-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
He's a slimeball. But I'm voting for the slimeball over the psycho.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Wow, looks like he is being held hostage. I'll bet his mouth was immediately sewn shut afterwards to prevent further chaos.

link   

originally posted by: imitator

Now if we can get Clinton on video apologizing for raping all those women. Then it would be a tie!

Are you accusing Hillary of being a rapist? That's a new one.

link   

That isn't an apology. He should have said sorry, the end, or at least a direct an apology to the actress lady who has been dragged in to this.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I dunno. Maybe the Republican party is just dead? I mean, how can they run with this guy after all of it? I just don't know if there is anywhere for a moderate in the political spectrum anymore. Hard to look at this sham election and not think that's on purpose.

link   

originally posted by: Phage
Pointed out on CNN.
He says it was 11 years ago (so, it's old news?)
Then brings up Clinton (20 years ago).

Agreed, he should be talking about bill going on epstine the pedophiles plane repeatedly up till 2003, and more recently trying to get a pool installed on the fifth floor of the clinton library so he could have nude pool parties. He was denied the pool, so instead he just hosts wet tshirt contests there.

Monica is old news.

link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Yeah.
I'm sorry, but...

Never really works very well.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

You decide!

Scripted. In a nutshell, "Move on... => Bill and Hillary, their marriage and Bill's past indiscretions, Sunday, be there."

Time to work up a message on an idea for the Clinton Campaign - Debate Prep. brb.

link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Moderate became an epithet a while back.

link   
a reply to: Tempter

Well, you're screwed because they're both psychos. And they're both slime balls. Don't kid yourself.
edit on 7-10-2016 by JetBlackStare because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

You decide!

...man, I want to give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

but cant he read off the teleprompter better? lol.
like..he could have at least had a few extra runthroughs to make it sound slightly less robotic.

Yeah dude, we get it..sucks you got called out...and you also made me have to take another shot for doing the clinton deflection, jerk!.

Anyhow,
I think the hardcores will be fine with it..its not a vote for him, its a vote against clinton, yadda yadda...wont even consider voting Johnson because thats a throw away vote (like Trump isn't a throw away vote at this point now).

Mr and Ms President sounds soo weird, but thats what it will be. On the plus side, will save a bit on secret service given they can just consolidate 2 presidents into 1 security detail

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join