It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
This is red meat for Trump tards. They will LUV it.

But...by him say "it's just words", it also begs for someone to break their nondisclosure agreement of someone else to actually come out with more evidence of his pervy behavior. And rest assured, the establishment right, the left and the media will leave no stone upturned. And Trump is such a media whore and a publicity hound, they will likely find it on more tape.

some will even probably pay for false allegations, not that trump's not wealthy enough to be a walking target.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears
and even villify the victim to actually win the case? So the ends justify the means?

John Milton: Vanity, definitely my favorite sin.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Donald Trump read the worst non-apology ever. How long did that garbage take to write?

bout the same amount of time as all of his other NON apologies.......if he wrote it? ALL DAY......his people? 5 min....

He has to have had to issue the most "apologies" of any presidential candidate in history before his election

Ugh.......were boned.........

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: interupt42

Consent...

So u are saying bill clinton had consent from hillary to stick a cigar inside an interns vagina?

Because what did trump do without consent besides talk sh1t?

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Oh god.

No.

Romney rather than Cruz.

Hell, John McCain over Cruz.

How sick is GHW Bush again?

Kinda wondering if Jeb is feeling frisky tbh.
I would welcome McCain..if he reverts to 2000 McCain

link   
Pointed out on CNN.
He says it was 11 years ago (so, it's old news?)
Then brings up Clinton (20 years ago).

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Wow. He is doubling down.

What do you mean? Down, as in with both hands..?

Its a poker term. In this case Trump just has no hand to fall back on when people call the bluff.

Yeah but he has nothing left to double down with since everyone can see his hand, reaching, groping.

OMG - that's an image of the sick, perverted uncle. Trump is in deep #. It's very anti-woman, anti-girl, the idea of groping them because you can get away with it. So many of them have had actual experiences of sexual assault and that's how this is being categorized, even though it's just a stupid comment by a ying yang douchbag.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Oh yeah, I'm sure they love the exposure, them being models and all. lol!!!

Not my "friends" and I never really remember their names.

The only one I remember was a makeup artist named Tomato. lol, whole nother story! Oh and Romaine who was dressed as Batman.

See?

See?
You treat women as objects of no intrinsic value that exist only to please your base desires.

They aren't even "friends"...

Your Heart is empty, you gave up on your Dreams. As a reaction to that surrender you now choose debauchery...

Their lives suck too, and they share in the shame, but for you to express pride about soliciting what appears to be prostitution is by it's essence, deplorable depravity.

I feel very sorry for yall. It's your choice to dig in trashcans and tell everyone what you found. I live by far higher standards though.

You sound like my ex wife.

She could really read a lot into my forgetting to take the trash out.

Read my posts again.

This is the whole problem, with people.

All of a sudden no one has ever said something about the opposite sex?

Like I said, he was joking around with the other guy.

Some people lead such sheltered lives.

Oh yeah, none of us are running for potus. That makes it ok for us to try and moralize.

Give me a break.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Oh god.

No.

Romney rather than Cruz.

Hell, John McCain over Cruz.

How sick is GHW Bush again?

Kinda wondering if Jeb is feeling frisky tbh.
I would welcome McCain..if he reverts to 2000 McCain

Frisky? naa I think he knows his time this round is done........vindicated? You damn right......as with all the other candidates that were running!

and then sudden disappointment when they realize just how STUPID a large swath of the American people are for buying this apology that wouldnt pass muster in a freaking middle school principles office......

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Like I said, he was joking around with the other guy.

Patterns says no.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Yup, Jeb officially gets "i told you so" rights.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

c. 2000 McCain.

or Moderate Mitt

Yeah, come to think of it, I'd be okay with either of those "alternates".

Paul Ryan too ... at least he's not a dipstick, just a spineless weasel.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Actually this is just the tip of the iceberg. Access Hollywood said they have hours of Trump sexist material.

originally posted by: spacedoubt
Mark Burnett, a devout Christian, has even more videos in his vaults.

I don't doubt it. If true, it will be kind of delicious. I mean, he runs his mouth and loves a camera. And he will be toast because he was running his mouth on camera. And probably worse on camera.

If you have details...please do spill it.

edit on 7-10-2016 by JetBlackStare because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Hubris.

Brought down a young man who flew too high. His waxen wings could not stand the heat.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Watching cable news.

I guess the media is running with this.

We just might get Hillary.

Everyone celebrate!

( Until she kills you that is. . . . . )

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Proverbs 16:18, KJV

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Actually this is just the tip of the iceberg. Access Hollywood said they have hours of Trump sexist material.

originally posted by: spacedoubt
Mark Burnett, a devout Christian, has even more videos in his vaults.

I don't doubt it. If true, it will be kind if delicious. I mean, he runs his mouth and loves a camera. And he will be toast because he was running his mouth on camera. And probably worse on camera.

If you have details...please do spill it.

yeah thats the thing, even his staffers say he cannot shut up.......thats why so many of them have left...that and because he thinks he knows everything....

Trump is the kind of guy that would rob a bank, Go on TV and brag about it, then justify it and try to make himself look good......

Trust him with National Secrets? I dont think so lol

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
This was all so predictable.

The only way for Hillary to win was to find someone more unlikeable to run her against. Donald fit the bill perfectly. I suppose I resent that Trump supporters like(d) him so much they would risk this election by nominating someone more unlikeable than

Own it! You people crafted the conditions for the disgrace that this election has become.
Stop blaming others for your ignorant choices.

Trump is an absolute scumbag, don't understand how anyone could support him.

K~

Ok, first off let me say as a trump supporter I never loved him, nor does this recording really surprise me much. I have heard him on stern and already knew he was a cheater / womanizer. He is a very flawed narcissistic man, quite possibly a scumbag. And yes it was predictable. This is not an ignorant choice by me at all.

With that said He was my choice from the republican field, because he is an outsider, and I think it is that important to try and shakeup the system.

For me personally they would have to prove he was a serial killer before I would not vote for him over Hillary. My opinion of the clintons cannot be any lower, and I find it astonishing that anyone with this revelation would say, oh crap I guess I have to vote for Hillary now.

To me that is just ignorance of the clintons history, because they have dozens of scandals much more relevant to a potential president, they are proven corrupt criminals. The last thing we need as president is someone who will sellout the country for their own power trip.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Just found the video.....

"Ive never pretended to be something im not"

Are you FREAKING KIDDING ME! THATS ALL YOUVE DONE DONALD!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
He said via tweet that there was a sex tape on Miss Universe, Machado or whatever her name is.

I think Clinton should ask him about that in the upcoming debate.

Basically, this paves the way for a big league thrashing. This boy needs to be taken to the woodshed and you must admit that at some level, whether you support him or not, you too want to see that happen and watch Trump implode, maybe start crying or something appropriate like that.

I've been watching and looking closely for Trump's downfall, many times a day, and oh what a relief this is I can't begin to tell ya'll.

This has been my favorite ATS thread probably ever. Thank you!

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join