It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
So Trump cannot issue an apology without saying negative things about others.

link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
Wow. He is doubling down.

ugh i cant FIND IT

link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Xenogears

you do realize you can't have a trial without a pubic defender, right?? someone has to do the job if there is to be any kind of justice.
so, she was a good public defender, sometimes the bad people end up walking...
but that's better than the alternative which is having a bunch of innocent people in jail...which would happen more often if they weren't correctly represented by their public defenders.

I also think that you are overestimating the number of syrians that will be brought into the country but, what can I say, it's late and ATS has turned into crap and isn't really worth the time anymore...
at least not until after the election. then again, maybe it will still be crap, who knows.

hasn't she said tens of thousands, over 50,000 thousands?

link   

What do you mean? Down, as in with both hands..?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Consent...

link   
a reply to: Annee

oh, I run by a simple rule, if you wouldn't want your young child to hear something....
then don't say it!!!
after hearing that, I wouldn't want my child anywhere near the guy!!!
he sounds like someone who would have a hard time knowing what is sexual harassment, what is sexual assault, and what is down right rape!!

link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Oh god.

No.

Romney rather than Cruz.

Hell, John McCain over Cruz.

How sick is GHW Bush again?

link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
So Trump cannot issue an apology without saying negative things about others.

Yeah, but Bill, and Hillary! Bad Bad Bad! (jabbing finger their way).

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: XenogearsAnd no ONE forces you to do your best at your job, no one but you knows what effort you're really putting in.

If you dont have the fortitude to be a lawyer, then you shouldn't be one.

If your job is to defend, you defend and try to get deals to the best of your ability. If you are caught throwing a match, thats your career.

and, supposedly you have to gloat about it, laugh about it, and even villify the victim to actually win the case? So the ends justify the means?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: introvert

It just happened on CNN as in seconds before I posted. He called in. I believe his final words about the Trump campaign and his support were: "I just can't do it — I'm out"

The "douches" appear to be jumping ship.

I suppose even the rats need role models.

What gets me as a conservative?

NOW they are jumping ship.........not that this isnt a big deal, but NOW they are jumping ship?

LoL NOT because his policies were BS or that he flip flops like crazy or that hes NOT conservative?

The world is truly upside down

Perhaps it's because us Leftists have more in common with conservatism than the Right Wing nuts?

I don't think we are leftists, but we think, and that scares them.

link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

What do you mean? Down, as in with both hands..?

Its a poker term. In this case Trump just has no hand to fall back on when people call the bluff.
edit on 7-10-2016 by jonsoup because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Oh god.

No.

Romney rather than Cruz.

Hell, John McCain over Cruz.

How sick is GHW Bush again?

LoL oh come on you dont want GHW hes a war hawk........so is Mccain......

Id take Rand over ALL of them, he was MY choice......but I think thats a pipe dream.....

hes also the one that first came out and really got into Trumps issues.......

link   
This is red meat for Trump tards. They will LUV it.

But...by him say "it's just words", it also begs for someone to break their nondisclosure agreement or someone else to actually come out with more evidence of his pervy behavior. And rest assured, the establishment right, the left and the media will leave no stone upturned. And Trump is such a media whore and a publicity hound, they will likely find it on more tape.
edit on 7-10-2016 by JetBlackStare because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
can someone post the link?

link   
Actually this is just the tip of the iceberg. Access Hollywood said they have hours of Trump sexist material.

link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: introvert

It just happened on CNN as in seconds before I posted. He called in. I believe his final words about the Trump campaign and his support were: "I just can't do it — I'm out"

The "douches" appear to be jumping ship.

I suppose even the rats need role models.

What gets me as a conservative?

NOW they are jumping ship.........not that this isnt a big deal, but NOW they are jumping ship?

LoL NOT because his policies were BS or that he flip flops like crazy or that hes NOT conservative?

The world is truly upside down

Perhaps it's because us Leftists have more in common with conservatism than the Right Wing nuts?

I don't think we are leftists, but we think, and that scares them.

Thinkers on BOTH sides, scares them..........thats why they want to keep it as stupid as they can.......

Any doubts? Look at our two candidates.......lol

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: dawnstar

the words he says in the tape leaves some doubt as to the consensual part.. I really have no idea what he is saying now.

I bet you know the difference between a very sexual man. A man that just has that energy. A man that doesn't really have to say anything, but respects the woman to react to him or reject him.

I bet you know the difference between that man - - - and an arrogant, egotistical man - - - that NEEDS to prove himself - - - and thus knows no boundaries.

God knows I DO.....

Im a very very sexual man, and im a very physical person, im also very dominant........

That being said, I have not ever, nor would I ever do anything or SAY anything like Trump has done......

So many of his supporters are playing it off as the Above mentioned......

Thats just BS......

It is BS.

I'm happy to know - - some know the difference.

"They" can try to compare to Bill Clinton "till the sun don't shine" - - - but, Bill doesn't even need to open his mouth. He just has it.

Trump is a "wannabe".

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Donald Trump read the worst non-apology ever. How long did that garbage take to write?
edit on 2016-10-7 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Mark Burnett, a devout Christian, has even more videos in his vaults.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

This is red meat for Trump tards. They will LUV it.

But...by him say "it's just words", it also begs for someone to break their nondisclosure agreement of someone else to actually come out with more evidence of his pervy behavior. And rest assured, the establishment right, the left and the media will leave no stone upturned. And Trump is such a media whore and a publicity hound, they will likely find it on more tape.

Right?

Its just words except in the cases where it WASNT just words.......like the reporter from Europe, or his Ex wife, or the woman in his VERY SAME VIDEO he talks about.......

Come ON....ACK

Apparently I havent had enough flouride in my water to drown this out...........I need whiskey.......remedying that as we speak

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join