It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: introvert

It just happened on CNN as in seconds before I posted. He called in. I believe his final words about the Trump campaign and his support were: "I just can't do it — I'm out"

The "douches" appear to be jumping ship.

I suppose even the rats need role models.

What gets me as a conservative?

NOW they are jumping ship.........not that this isnt a big deal, but NOW they are jumping ship?

LoL NOT because his policies were BS or that he flip flops like crazy or that hes NOT conservative?

The world is truly upside down

Perhaps it's because we Leftists have more in common with conservatism than the Right Wing nuts?

Ive always maintained that........the extremes of both ends are polar opposites........

Its my opinion that those of us like you and I and others on this thread , vehemently disagree on policies, maybe even some principles......

But our moral foundations of whats right and wrong are intact, and important to us......furthermore, they are the SAME

Amen...and much respect.

link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Actually, Clinton has a pretty good platform.

Here's an experiment, go to both their websites and compare their "issues" sections, then you'll know the difference.

Policy before personalities, is my motto.

link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

the words he says in the tape leaves some doubt as to the consensual part.. I really have no idea what he is saying now.

I bet you know the difference between a very sexual man. A man that just has that energy. A man that doesn't really have to say anything, but respects the woman to react to him or reject him.

I bet you know the difference between that man - - - and an arrogant, egotistical man - - - that NEEDS to prove himself - - - and thus knows no boundaries.

link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: theantediluvian

I sure hope Trump says 'I did not try to have sexual relations with that woman'.

But he admitted that he tried to have relations with a married woman.

Who cares.

For crying outloud.

Have Trump critics forgotten they were from the party that created 'free love'.

When the hell did they become such prudes?

That's what I don't get.

apparently a lot of his big ticket supporters as the news is reporting, DO care, because they are pulling support

They didn't want an outsider anyway.

It didnt matter at that point, he was the nominee.........

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Doesn't the RNC have to meet to appoint a replacement for Trump?

They can't just slide Pence into the slot ... can they?

Maybe it will go to the House of Representatives and Paul Ryan will be appointed President.

Oh my god ... I'm not sure I have a problem with that ... *gasp*

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: chuck258
But you apparently don't have a problem with Hillary Clinton openly bragging about defending and successfully getting off a child rapist whom she knew was guilty?

But you appearantly said you love hitler.
or wait..when did you say that
or when did I say that

you generalizing?

Now, lets go into detail
constitutionally speaking, everyone has a right...a right to defense.
Clinton used the law to make a case as best presented in good conscience to defend her client she signed and was obligated to defend as per legal bar requirement and the whole concept of law and order in this country.

Do I have a problem with child molestation? sure. its wrong.
Do I have a problem with lawyers doing legal stuff...thats their job. its like finding out an accountant used a tax loophole..it sucks that the loophole exists, but it exists and if you are seeking out an accountant, you hire the one that knows this stuff.

sorry if the american justice system doesn't jive with you. I recommend you become a politician and try to enact changes on laws to close up such issues that bother you. with enough popular support and a understanding of the constitution, you may just achieve that.

btw
I have no intention of voting for Clinton (even though I thought Bill was quite a decent figurehead)

you don't have to laugh, and you don't have to do so willingly nor villify the victim to accomplish your goals. And no ONE forces you to do your best at your job, no one but you knows what effort you're really putting in.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: theantediluvian

I just heard about this... Whoa. He's so done. I seriously can't believe anyone is defending him. Do people not get he is saying he doesn't wait for consent? He just grabs a womans vagina because he thinks they'll let him?

I'm not just being a Trump hater here but we are talking about sexual assualt.

While trump is a scumbag lets not kid and pretend the Clintons are any better when usually they are far worse.

This case is no different, while trump was talking sh1t with other guys, bill clinton was sticking cigars in an interns vagina while married to hillary and in the whitehouse.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
What if Trump withdraws his name? Would Pence go to the top of the ticket? And, if so, could he beat Hillary? I think so, her negatives are so high. This is crazy.

Pence would be the worst.

I'm counting on Trump's ego to see it through.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I dunno...that isn't how i talk about people. Its not how i behave.

Then again, im 21 years into a successful marriage.

LOL, this election keeps delivering the Jerry Springer.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Agreed. It's not either/or with me - they are both predators.

link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I said, somewhere back there, this is an election of attrition. Which candidate can hold on to their last supporter. It isn't a matter of which can gain the most.

edit on 10/7/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   
The way I see it. The comments he made are disgusting. And no im not ignoring Hillary/Bill. I'd like them out of the race here too, but I have big issues with Trump and his personality. We all know that some guys, possibly many talk about girls..Its certainly not all, and its certainly not the social norm that a lot of people make it seem in here. But it happens in private social conversations. This went well beyond that. It sounds like he could have relations with absolutely any girl he found attractive and they'd like it no matter what. Lets ignore that its not really right to go after a married woman. It all comes back to what I see about Trump. Power and Control. The entire video reeks of the narcissism I see everytime I hear him talk. I dont believe that was anywhere near the only time he's said something like that. And if the little rumors I've seen around online are true they have much more of this kind of talk where it came from.

They also werent just secretly recording him with a hidden microphone behind his seat in the bus. He was mic'd up, everyone in the bus was. I certainly know if I was mic'd up for any reason I'd have the intelligence to stop saying stupid things that I wouldnt want others to hear.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: dawnstar

the words he says in the tape leaves some doubt as to the consensual part.. I really have no idea what he is saying now.

I bet you know the difference between a very sexual man. A man that just has that energy. A man that doesn't really have to say anything, but respects the woman to react to him or reject him.

I bet you know the difference between that man - - - and an arrogant, egotistical man - - - that NEEDS to prove himself - - - and thus knows no boundaries.

God knows I DO.....

Im a very very sexual man, and im a very physical person, im also very dominant........

That being said, I have not ever, nor would I ever do anything or SAY anything like Trump has done......

So many of his supporters are playing it off as the Above mentioned......

Thats just BS......

link   
a reply to: Xenogears

you do realize you can't have a trial without a pubic defender, right?? someone has to do the job if there is to be any kind of justice.
so, she was a good public defender, sometimes the bad people end up walking...
but that's better than the alternative which is having a bunch of innocent people in jail...which would happen more often if they weren't correctly represented by their public defenders.

I also think that you are overestimating the number of syrians that will be brought into the country but, what can I say, it's late and ATS has turned into crap and isn't really worth the time anymore...
at least not until after the election. then again, maybe it will still be crap, who knows.

link   
Statement now!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
And heres his apology video onmsnbc now

link   

originally posted by: XenogearsAnd no ONE forces you to do your best at your job, no one but you knows what effort you're really putting in.

If you dont have the fortitude to be a lawyer, then you shouldn't be one.

If your job is to defend, you defend and try to get deals to the best of your ability. If you are caught throwing a match, thats your career.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Doesn't the RNC have to meet to appoint a replacement for Trump?

They can't just slide Pence into the slot ... can they?

Maybe it will go to the House of Representatives and Paul Ryan will be appointed President.

Oh my god ... I'm not sure I have a problem with that ... *gasp*

I believe that they do.........and that being said, it would PROBABLY go Cruz....

I know a lot dont like him but........if were playing the "better of 3 evils" well theres an option......

I wouldnt mind seeing Fiorina jump in !

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Wow. He is doubling down.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

It would be interesting is Trump withdraws tomorrow and Pence shows up for the debate on Sunday..?

That would be interesting. Can they replace the nominee with the VP even before the election?

I don't know the rules, but I imagine that it would have to be sooner rather than later.

Right now, the Dems and the somewhat left leaning MSM are all over the down ticket Congress and Senate seats and demanding that they repudiate any support of Trump, and it's killing them as there are a number of close races.

Sometimes when history is in the making, a head always has to roll. Just ask John the Baptist.

If Trump cares one iota for anyone but himself, he'll withdraw and yeah, in goes Pence, who'd probably make a good president from what I've seen.

edit on 7-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join