It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258
But you apparently don't have a problem with Hillary Clinton openly bragging about defending and successfully getting off a child rapist whom she knew was guilty?

But you appearantly said you love hitler.
or wait..when did you say that
or when did I say that

you generalizing?

Now, lets go into detail
constitutionally speaking, everyone has a right...a right to defense.
Clinton used the law to make a case as best presented in good conscience to defend her client she signed and was obligated to defend as per legal bar requirement and the whole concept of law and order in this country.

Do I have a problem with child molestation? sure. its wrong.
Do I have a problem with lawyers doing legal stuff...thats their job. its like finding out an accountant used a tax loophole..it sucks that the loophole exists, but it exists and if you are seeking out an accountant, you hire the one that knows this stuff.

sorry if the american justice system doesn't jive with you. I recommend you become a politician and try to enact changes on laws to close up such issues that bother you. with enough popular support and a understanding of the constitution, you may just achieve that.

btw
I have no intention of voting for Clinton (even though I thought Bill was quite a decent figurehead)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

We would find, were we to dig down under all the "issues programming" that we've been corrupted with, that we are all interested in exactly the same things (or most of us, anyway.)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The Republicans are starting to peel away from him, and the rest aren't answering their phone.

Seems that they are calling for his head, and want Pence to lead the ticket.

www.sltrib.com...

It would be interesting is Trump withdraws tomorrow and Pence shows up for the debate on Sunday..?

Any takers?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Well his own spiel is do what thou wilt.

That be'ith what he doth, no?

Not surprised that he and billy Bush (of the bush family) can speak so freely with one another in this sort of way.

They wreak of misogyny. And Donald, once again, reveals himself to be a purely self serving, exploiting, manipulating, virus of a Human.

There is no other term for people who function and think this way, but virus. Like a virus, it requires a host - other human beings, and like any successful virus, the host is unable to keep track of it.

But self-awareness is like a strong immune response. The immune response 'tracks' and learns how the virus operates and so produces antibodies to prevent the viruses capacity to gain traction on the cell membrane. Similarly, understanding the fundamentally satanic nature of donald trump entails recognizing his own religious zeal in acting in socially rebellious ways. His dad was in the KKK; the kkk is a occult society which worships satan/lucifer i.e. practices the blacks arts, raises their kundalini, etc. Does not take much imagination to realize the connections within this man. His grandfather frederick, last name trump, marries, or dominates (active male over passive female) the Christ principle - the last name of Trumps paternal grandmother - Elizabeth Christ. Trump -> Christ, embodied in the person of Fred Christ Trump, then leads to the production of the man who seems destined to change human society for ever: and in what year was this? But of course, 1946, the beginning of a "new cycle" following the end of WWII. Is Trump himself not the living incarnation of the post world war II culture of neoliberalism? The so-called "king of debt"? Hasn't that been the culture that created climate change, and indeed, will make the age of aquarius such a watery planet? Stealing energy from the future? Indeed, we are destined to live on a planet with less physical living space because of our consumerist culture.

Anywho, lets watch the circus of this election and hope against all odds that donald trump does not come out on top.

But how frightening it will be if he does. Putin will invade Ukraine and other baltic states, Duterte in the Philipines seems just as Satanic as Putin and Trump to trigger war with China over the islands. This would drag the US into defending the philipines, or may be they leave the philipines to themselves because of Dutertes insane rhetoric.

And ISIS? Israel and Iran? North Korea, South Korea? India, Pakistan? Can you say ingredients for world war 3? I have never been more worried about such a probability, but this situation, and the person of Donald Trump, and what seems the medias insane complicity in letting this happen, has made me cynical. Maybe we are sufficiently narcissitically self-involved enough to believe this guy would do anything other than generate disorder in the world.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
BTW, did you know they are testing nukes in the desert, while we worry about trump,

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

We would find, were we to dig down under all the "issues programming" that we've been corrupted with, that we are all interested in exactly the same things (or most of us, anyway.)

I would agree with that statement whole heartedly........

Which is why over the years, honestly I would get so aggravated, because I KNEW that fundamentally we werent different in so many aspects and couldnt get my head to wrap around , how we (both us on ATS and country wide) could get so far apart ......

MADDENING! lol

And your response is the answer...........BY DESIGN!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

this coming from the person who was shaming clinton for forgiving bill for his antics???
really??

maybe it's just me and my background, I mean I was raised up in a bar and a few of the guys had a tendency of getting drunk and kissing me as I sat there just (not even ten years old) minding my own business. but, if the first rejection I have to make to the guy is after he kisses me and consists of a good slap...
then he is doing something wrong!!

the words he says in the tape leaves some doubt as to the consensual part.. I really have no idea what he is saying now.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
DEPLORABLE

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
No, I hope not. Let the cowardly man-baby finish something for once in his life.

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
The Republicans are starting to peel away from him, and the rest aren't answering their phone.

Seems that they are calling for his head, and want Pence to lead the ticket.

www.sltrib.com...

It would be interesting is Trump withdraws tomorrow and Pence shows up for the debate on Sunday..?

Any takers?

link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: theantediluvian

I sure hope Trump says 'I did not try to have sexual relations with that woman'.

But he admitted that he tried to have relations with a married woman.

Who cares.

For crying outloud.

Have Trump critics forgotten they were from the party that created 'free love'.

When the hell did they become such prudes?

That's what I don't get.

apparently a lot of his big ticket supporters as the news is reporting, DO care, because they are pulling support

They didn't want an outsider anyway.

link   

originally posted by: chuck258

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Trump is a disgrace. It is gonna take some serious mental gymnastics to suggest he isn't a...well..it fits..deplorable sexist slimeball.

And now sit back and watch the gymnastics happen (take a drink everytime Bill Clinton is brought up to deflect).

You keep grabbing their p---ys there, starboy and be happy they dont object because you are famous.

Meanwhile, I will be quite happy that women genuinely want to get to know me...even though I am not a star (guess who isn't the big phony in the dynamics here)

btw, I will state, I dont think Trump is (intentionally) racist. This is a debate point with nuances..but sexist?...oh hell yeah. he see's women as f-dolls and ornaments at best. I think there has to be a serious disconnect with his views verses how he views his daughter. I hope he has since reflected on this and learned to be a better man...but I doubt it.

But you apparently don't have a problem with Hillary Clinton openly bragging about defending and successfully getting off a child rapist whom she knew was guilty?

This I guess when, see europe, this might explain why there's no issue with bringing the refugee crysis here.... note that in europe there have been child rapes as a result, iirc. So of course, bringing that here might not be an issue for some, and some would vote for that.

link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
DEPLORABLE

Here endeth the lesson ...

link   
...does anyone have Rmoney's phone number? we may need to put in a second string

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

That would be interesting. Can they replace the nominee with the VP even before the election?

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I just heard about this... Whoa. He's so done. I seriously can't believe anyone is defending him. Do people not get he is saying he doesn't wait for consent? He just grabs a womans vagina because he thinks they'll let him?

I'm not just being a Trump hater here but we are talking about sexual assualt.

link   
I wonder what the delay in releasing his videotape is about? Do they have to make sure it's not a back-masked sex tape?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

at least pence would give us a decent choice!! pence/kaine.... heck get rid of clinton too!! sick of both of them, really I am sick of the circus that they are producing....

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
BTW, did you know they are testing nukes in the desert, while we worry about trump,

let's hope those two things never meet, Trump and nuclear. He's expressed a great deal of interest in nuclear weapons and a first strike, although he probably doesn't even begin to understand it other than in terms of straight power, which is all he's interested in.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
What if Trump withdraws his name? Would Pence go to the top of the ticket? And, if so, could he beat Hillary? I think so, her negatives are so high. This is crazy.

Also, is Billy Bush going to lose his new job at NBC? Maybe.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

That would be interesting. Can they replace the nominee with the VP even before the election?

I don't believe that they could do it effectively. If Trump grows a brain and drops out, then i find it likely that they will replace the VP slot with the most unoffensive placeholder and hold their breath for the next season.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join