It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: introvert

It just happened on CNN as in seconds before I posted. He called in. I believe his final words about the Trump campaign and his support were: "I just can't do it — I'm out"

The "douches" appear to be jumping ship.

I suppose even the rats need role models.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Awaiting a videotaped statement from Trump at any time now. Probably video to stay on message and because he has to have one 100 takes before he comes off as sincere. Or not coked up.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Trump is a disgrace. It is gonna take some serious mental gymnastics to suggest he isn't a...well..it fits..deplorable sexist slimeball.

And now sit back and watch the gymnastics happen (take a drink everytime Bill Clinton is brought up to deflect).

You keep grabbing their p---ys there, starboy and be happy they dont object because you are famous.

Meanwhile, I will be quite happy that women genuinely want to get to know me...even though I am not a star (guess who isn't the big phony in the dynamics here)

btw, I will state, I dont think Trump is (intentionally) racist. This is a debate point with nuances..but sexist?...oh hell yeah. he see's women as f-dolls and ornaments at best. I think there has to be a serious disconnect with his views verses how he views his daughter. I hope he has since reflected on this and learned to be a better man...but I doubt it.

But you apparently don't have a problem with Hillary Clinton openly bragging about defending and successfully getting off a child rapist whom she knew was guilty?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup

Rep. Jason Chaffetz just pulled his support for Donald Trump on live television. Good grief this campaign is going up in flames spectacularly.

Paul Ryan is sickened as well, so yeah, not looking good for the Dudebro now.

imo not having the corrupted gop or dnc endorse him will only give him more support.

that is how sh1tty those parties have been and how pissed off the people are at them

also doesn't help the fact that the clintons can not only match his scumness they can actually out scum him in just about everything, , including this.
edit on 451031America/ChicagoFri, 07 Oct 2016 22:45:50 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: SaturnFX

I really shouldn't have chosen fireballs to take shots to when the Clinton deflection is mentioned.

Right because talking about presidential candidates, and actual PRESIDENTS that cheated is a 'deflection'.

Naw.

That's just demagoguery.

Because Trump critics didn't have a problem with it when it was their own.

And there has been ALOT of their own.

I dont care who people sleep with
Bill and Hillary had a secret orgy room in the white house where the entire senate would go oiled up every weekend..with the SCOTUS.
now think about it...think about it...let it burn into your brain.
good..now repeat after me
I dont care who sleeps with who.

The issue here is how a person views..people..women.

Look, some people here care that Trump tried to woo a married woman with a lazyboy recliner or something. whatever. I find that gross, but thats his thing. he might find a trip over to thailand to be easier frankly. I dont want to know outside of it is amusing (especially that he failed).
What I personally am having issue with is his views on women as a whole here..of how he see's himself as some sort of king that can fist any woman he see's due to him being king and what are they gonna do except let him.

hows them tic tacs

thats the issue at the heart.

Yeah, any lib who is saying its terrible he tried to hit on a married woman, while letting Bill slide is a hypocrite, but who really gives a toss about that. the issue isn't bedding women, the issue is viewing women.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Apparently he did it on the local Fox affiliate first:

Fox 13 Salt Lake City - Congressman Jason Chaffetz withdraws his endorsement of Donald Trump

I can't embed the video but here's the first few words:

"I'm out — I can no longer in good conscious endorse this person for President"

Oh, I thought you meant that Donald Trump called in to say "I'm out". gotcha! thanks.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

But, to be fair, there are some class acts posting on this topic too.

We all know which is which.

Yes.

Yes we most certainly do.

I'm taking notes and sticking it on the side of my computer screen so I don't forgot who's who and what's what six months from now.

Those who are worthy of my keyboard conversational efforts... and those who are not.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

It just happened on CNN as in seconds before I posted. He called in. I believe his final words about the Trump campaign and his support were: "I just can't do it — I'm out"

What gets me as a conservative?

NOW they are jumping ship.........not that this isnt a big deal, but NOW they are jumping ship?

LoL NOT because his policies were BS or that he flip flops like crazy or that hes NOT conservative?

The world is truly upside down

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The GOP candidates for the lower races are in some big trouble. If they support Trump they will be tarred with the same brush. The Republicans are in for some serious introspection. Should be interesting....

Trump essentially trashed the GOP and the conservative Right Wing.

Somehow it seems a little contrived.
edit on 7-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   

Apparently he did it on the local Fox affiliate first:

Fox 13 Salt Lake City - Congressman Jason Chaffetz withdraws his endorsement of Donald Trump

I can't embed the video but here's the first few words:

"I'm out — I can no longer in good conscious endorse this person for President"

Ouch.

This not going well for Trump.

link   

a reply to: theantediluvian

I sure hope Trump says 'I did not try to have sexual relations with that woman'.

But he admitted that he tried to have relations with a married woman.

Who cares.

For crying outloud.

Have Trump critics forgotten they were from the party that created 'free love'.

When the hell did they become such prudes?

That's what I don't get.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
Awaiting a videotaped statement from Trump at any time now. Probably video to stay on message and because he has to have one 100 takes before he comes off as sincere. Or not coked up.

Love........that will NEVER happen.......he never apologizes and never loses remember?

He "acts" like he apologizes but they are never really apologies......like ive said before he shows all the signs of NPD.....

link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

That is exactly what I said when I heard about the defections.

THIS is what makes them abandon him?

I think your party may be ideologically dead, MBTM.

(The Democrats died in the late 90s, as far as I can tell.)

link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

a reply to: theantediluvian

I sure hope Trump says 'I did not try to have sexual relations with that woman'.

But he admitted that he tried to have relations with a married woman.

Who cares.

For crying outloud.

Have Trump critics forgotten they were from the party that created 'free love'.

When the hell did they become such prudes?

That's what I don't get.

apparently a lot of his big ticket supporters as the news is reporting, DO care, because they are pulling support

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: CranialSponge

Nono.......stay there.......myself and others might join you, let them destroy the surface and we will come back and clean it up and make it civilized again

As much as you and I have had our pissing matches with each other in this place, I respect your integrity and sense of rational sanity amidst all the childish bafoonery happening around here as of late.

Maybe you and I aren't so different in our ideologies afterall.

LoL thank you bud

I do believe this whole "sht" show, has had some definite good things come out of it......I think people across the Isle, just like you and I and others are realizing the same thing.......

Maybe there is hope for this country yet if we can continue to see each other for who we really are , and not just small policy differences........

I believe at the core, in our values yes we are probably very very much the same

Awesome post, I think there are a whole lot of us in the middle. We really need to judge people for what they are.

link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

a reply to: TinfoilTP

I want to know what guy hasn't tried to sleep with a married woman.

Especially in our younger days.

This video will really hurt him with the evangelicals. In the very rust belt he is trying to win.

well if their god exists, they'll pay as they won't be forgiven for not forgiving and giving the other cheek. And lack of forgiveness in christianity is either a.) separation from god, b.) eternal torture, c.) permadeath, no respawn yo, d.) all the above, e.) none everyone gets to heaven.

link   

NOW they are jumping ship.........not that this isnt a big deal, but NOW they are jumping ship?

LoL NOT because his policies were BS or that he flip flops like crazy or that hes NOT conservative?

Perhaps it's because us Leftists have more in common with conservatism than the Right Wing nuts?
edit on 7-10-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: CranialSponge

Nono.......stay there.......myself and others might join you, let them destroy the surface and we will come back and clean it up and make it civilized again

As much as you and I have had our pissing matches with each other in this place, I respect your integrity and sense of rational sanity amidst all the childish bafoonery happening around here as of late.

Maybe you and I aren't so different in our ideologies afterall.

LoL thank you bud

I do believe this whole "sht" show, has had some definite good things come out of it......I think people across the Isle, just like you and I and others are realizing the same thing.......

Maybe there is hope for this country yet if we can continue to see each other for who we really are , and not just small policy differences........

I believe at the core, in our values yes we are probably very very much the same

Awesome post, I think there are a whole lot of us in the middle. We really need to judge people for what they are.

Agreeed!

Also......ive been watching the news of people dropping Trump....

Whats funny is its like they all said

"Ok look this is too far, we knew this guy was the embodiment of every Negative stereotype conservatives get, but THIS IS JUST TOO FAR!"

HELLOOOOOOOOO?????

Our leaders are all drunk......

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Erin Burnett of CNN has accused Trump of forcing himself on her friend. I guess the dirt and grime has dissolved enough that its all coming loose now.
edit on 7-10-2016 by jonsoup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Perhaps it's because we Leftists have more in common with conservatism than the Right Wing nuts?

Ive always maintained that........the extremes of both ends are polar opposites........

Its my opinion that those of us like you and I and others on this thread , vehemently disagree on policies, maybe even some principles......

But our moral foundations of whats right and wrong are intact, and important to us......furthermore, they are the SAME

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join