It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Talk is cheap Annee! we don't need audio recordings when we have Bill Clinton's semen on a dress!! Have you not heard the women telling their stories of how Bill sexually assaulted them...and how HIldabeast attacked those woman? I guess not or it's selective hearing.

I am not judging Anee nor do I claim to be God....We have seen the emails marked classified and top secret, heard the admission of a the person who set up the private server, heard the stories of the surviving men who fought for their lives as they were mercilessly attacked in Benghazi...followed the money to the "pay to play" involving the Clinton Foundation and observed with our own eyes while Hidabeast lied intentionally about the emails....Like I said, talk is cheap...

How can you defend a woman who gets a rapist of a 12 year old girl off the hook by making claims that the little girl is lying, lude and mentally unstable and then laughs about it after admitting how she couldn't believe he passed the polygraph! You may support her but she sure as hell does NOT support YOU!

Pax
edit on 10/7/2016 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus

Talk is cheap Annee! we don't need audio recordings when we have Bill Clinton's . . .

Bill Clinton never promoted himself on a Moral Pedestal.

Trump has.

Trump points fingers at those he considers un-desirable.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Rep. Jason Chaffetz just pulled his support for Donald Trump on live television. Good grief this campaign is going up in flames spectacularly.

The Benghazi overlord?

Happen to have a link to a vid?

link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Put a fork in this fool and his right wing minions. Watching this blow up in right wing faces is hilarious beyond words.

I generally align with conservative principles besides social issues, but I couldn't agree more with this. The right defending this guy have lost their minds.

link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I really shouldn't have chosen fireballs to take shots to when the Clinton deflection is mentioned.

Right because talking about presidential candidates, and actual PRESIDENTS that cheated is a 'deflection'.

Naw.

That's just demagoguery.

Because Trump critics didn't have a problem with it when it was their own.

And there has been ALOT of their own.
edit on 7-10-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: jonsoup

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: CranialSponge

My list of "ATS Members I've Lost All Respect For" is growing longer by the day... I had no idea there were still so many trailer-trash-worshipping tree-swinging infantile primates in the world. Apparently I need to crawl out from under my rock more often.

Nono.......stay there.......myself and others might join you, let them destroy the surface and we will come back and clean it up and make it civilized again

Room for one more? I don't know about building anything, but I can microwave rice and I remember the book The Outsiders verbatim, so at least there's that.

haha your book choice alone is worthy of entrance IMHO lol! awesome

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
But But But But Billllll!

link   

originally posted by: Annee

Talk is cheap Annee! we don't need audio recordings when we have Bill Clinton's . . .

Trump has.

Not only does he point fingers, he labels them....

Crooked Hillary, Lying Ted, Lil Marco, Ugly Fiorina etc etc etc ad neasuem.......its ALLLLLL projection to distract people from who he REALLY is.....

link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Nono.......stay there.......myself and others might join you, let them destroy the surface and we will come back and clean it up and make it civilized again

As much as you and I have had our pissing matches with each other in this place, I respect your integrity and sense of rational sanity amidst all the childish bafoonery happening around here as of late.

Maybe you and I aren't so different in our ideologies afterall.

link   

Rep. Jason Chaffetz just pulled his support for Donald Trump on live television. Good grief this campaign is going up in flames spectacularly.

Paul Ryan is sickened as well, so yeah, not looking good for the Dudebro now.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: kazanoom
But But But But Billllll!

link   
a reply to: introvert

It just happened on CNN as in seconds before I posted. He called in. I believe his final words about the Trump campaign and his support were: "I just can't do it — I'm out"

link   

Talk is cheap Annee! we don't need audio recordings when we have Bill Clinton's semen on a dress!! Have you not heard the women telling their stories of how Bill sexually assaulted them...and how HIldabeast attacked those woman? I guess not or it's selective hearing.

I am not judging Anee nor do I claim to be God....We have seen the emails marked classified and top secret, heard the admission of a the person who set up the private server, heard the stories of the surviving men who fought for their lives as they were mercilessly attacked in Benghazi...followed the money to the "pay to play" involving the Clinton Foundation and observed with our own eyes while Hidabeast lied intentionally about the emails....Like I said, talk is cheap...

How can you defend a woman who gets a rapist of a 12 year old girl off the hook by making claims that the little girl is lying, lude and mentally unstable and then laughs about it in after admitting how she couldn't believe he passed the polygraph! You may support her but she as hell does NOT support YOU!

Pax

Durp durp durp Bill durp durp durp Benghazi durp durp durp emails. Talk about desperation

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Trump has.

Crooked Hillary, Lying Ted, Lil Marco, Ugly Fiorina etc etc etc ad neasuem.......its ALLLLLL projection to distract people from who he REALLY is.....

He is quite a colorful character.

If this wasn't an actual presidential race - - - I'd be laughing.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

when we have Bill Clinton's

Dammit!

ok, before I need to contact poison control, lemme ask a question..and make a statement, and perhaps give a riddle.

You dont like the idea of Hillary in office. you morally object to it. cool. and you make valid points from your perspective. perfectly reasonable.
But
That doesn't mean you are required then to vote for Trump. You can vote for a 3rd party candidate. You can write in a candidate. If Johnson gets like 15%, a 3rd party will arise for the next cycle.
This cycle is done, its over, Trump wont be elected and its going down in flames..
but
that doesn't mean something good cant come from it. lots of regular people will be seeking out something...why not join in the Johnson movement..not to get the guy elected, but instead to make a actual change in the process.

Then that could fit both the stance of never clinton, but at the same time not have to side with the other side of the scumbag coin just because you feel its required.

just a thought.

now, time to line up the next set of shots for the next clinton deflection.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

As much as you and I have had our pissing matches with each other in this place, I respect your integrity and sense of rational sanity amidst all the childish bafoonery happening around here as of late.

Maybe you and I aren't so different in our ideologies afterall.

LoL thank you bud

I do believe this whole "sht" show, has had some definite good things come out of it......I think people across the Isle, just like you and I and others are realizing the same thing.......

Maybe there is hope for this country yet if we can continue to see each other for who we really are , and not just small policy differences........

I believe at the core, in our values yes we are probably very very much the same

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Xenogears

you give too much value and importance to sex.

Or could it be that you have devalued it far too much? It is one's character that defines it. It can be important, or it can be trash. It depends on the person. I like Muzzle's interpretation better. It has value, and romance. I prefer that.

Thank you.

I prefer it very much and sorta center my life on that outlook. It means everything to me.

It's a long story but it's important to say it's never been easy, it's a struggle, and everyday I have to recommit myself to never give up on my principles.

link   

It just happened on CNN as in seconds before I posted. He called in. I believe his final words about the Trump campaign and his support were: "I just can't do it — I'm out"

Get lost. Got a cite for that?

link   

Trump has.

He is quite a colorful character.

If this wasn't an actual presidential race - - - I'd be laughing.

Seriously.....

I watched "A bad Lip reading" of the last debate between him and Hillary........

Literally there was more substance in that sketch then there was in the actual debate LOL .....( I laugh but im dying inside)

link   

Apparently he did it on the local Fox affiliate first:

Fox 13 Salt Lake City - Congressman Jason Chaffetz withdraws his endorsement of Donald Trump

I can't embed the video but here's the first few words:

"I'm out — I can no longer in good conscious endorse this person for President"

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join