It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: introvert

Yes, I do.

That is why I am smart enough to keep that which I want to keep private to myself and not run my mouth like a teenage douchebag.

Trump has yet to learn that.

You want to vote for someone that has yet to learn that?

But he was having a private conversation.
What a Red Herring. No one is saying it's okay to record someone without their consent. However, that part is finished and is not the discussion at hand. The discussion at hand is what the shows about the character of the man running for the presidency. It's clear as day the guy is a total douche.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
My list of "ATS Members I've Lost All Respect For" is growing longer by the day...

I had no idea there were still so many trailer-trash-worshipping tree-swinging infantile primates in the world. Apparently I need to crawl out from under my rock more often.

link   
Trump has single handedly destroyed the GOP. Now even the Republican big dogs are trying to put as much distance between themselves and Trump as they can.

This issue will define the coming election. I can't wait for the Sunday debates!!

American politics, best show in town.!!!
edit on 7-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Took 2 sec. Public knowledge.

You wouldn't have a problem with something you posted being brought up later, would you? More hypocrisy. Lol.

and pleas show me where that post she made was at all disrespectful, vulgar or .......well rapey

link   
Well even Hillary said politicians need a public and private policy.

link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I didn't say I had a problem with it, just made fun of it. It's kind of creepy. Do you grab women too?

link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: neo96

So Trump talked about.

Clintons married to someone who does it.

The issue is WHAT ?

I think Pandora's box is opening. Trump's done a lot more than talk. This is going to snowball like Cosby.
Mark my words young man.

Considering the notches on Bills bed post it's political suicide to even try to bring 'fidelity' up in the general.

Bill is not running for President. Hello. Of course they will bring it up as well they should.

Well it's a package deal.

Especially when the MRS Clinton doesn't really want to be sitting at the same desk that Bill used for something not related to state business.

link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
This is beyond ridiculous.

Here's my news flash: men talk like that when we're alone. All men. Every man I have ever met.

You never met me.

And honestly, I wouldn't wanna hang out and be friends if that's your idea of small talk.

You'd text me and say 'hey come hang out' and I'd just never reply. You'd think I was flakey but I'd just want nothing to do with hearing of questionable tales of your (or anyone's) sexual exploits (bragging).

I don't need friends that bad. There are plenty of gentlemen out there that I'd rather associate with.

And not all women talk like that either.
There's really no point in it. It's pathetic.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

So Trump talked about.

The issue is WHAT ?

I think Pandora's box is opening. Trump's done a lot more than talk. This is going to snowball like Cosby.
Mark my words young man.

Considering the notches on Bills bed post it's political suicide to even try to bring 'fidelity' up in the general.

i was thinking the same thing, it will be fun to watch hillary and the msm avoid the topic in the next debate, fearing opening that can of worm.

That's RIGHT.

Cheating husbands are bad unless they happen to be MARRIED to Clinton.

Then IGNORE like we have seen done in this thread for 30 pages.

Nobody has ignored it Neo, it's just that it's not pertinent.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

My list of "ATS Members I've Lost All Respect For" is growing longer by the day... I had no idea there were still so many trailer-trash-worshipping tree-swinging infantile primates in the world. Apparently I need to crawl out from under my rock more often.

Nono.......stay there.......myself and others might join you, let them destroy the surface and we will come back and clean it up and make it civilized again

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
All I see in here are a few women in denial about what men are truly like when they're not around and some men who are flat out liars and pretending to play the 'how could he say such a thing' game, while they know damn well most men talk like this when women aren't around.

Me at a bar: "That chick is hot. man, I bet she would be great in the sack, watch this, I am gonna get her with a smile".
Sexist at a bar "Women will all bend over to me because I got power and thats all women ever want"

See the difference? I may be a womanizer, but I dont generalize how women are. I dont see them as a borg collective of sex toys. I may see individuals like that based on a wide variety of factors, but that is from learned behaviors, observation, etc.

If you fail to see the difference here, then you might have a problem yourself in your views that you should reflect on and address.

Meanwhile, they have nothing to say about Hillary

This thread is about Trump's words and views which match up with troubling alligations.

"but why isn't anyone talking about Putin's views on chinese currency inflation!!!".
...because its not about that.
focus.

link   

originally posted by: interupt42

So Trump talked about.

The issue is WHAT ?

Mark my words young man.

i was thinking the same thing, it will be fun to watch hillary and the msm avoid the topic in the next debate, fearing opening that can of worm.

That's RIGHT.

Cheating husbands are bad unless they happen to be MARRIED to Clinton.

Then IGNORE like we have seen done in this thread for 30 pages.

Nobody has ignored it Neo, it's just that it's not pertinent.

Not pertinent!

Awesome!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP

I want to know what guy hasn't tried to sleep with a married woman.

Especially in our younger days.

I pull a lot of tail, and I have never, nor would I ever, attempt to sleep with a married woman. Not only is it morally repugnant, it's also a quick way to get murdered.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Phage

“Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father . . . ”

And you think he was talking about coitus with his own daughter?

Of course he was making a sexual inference about his daughter, there is no other way to interpret that. You should log off, have a drink and seriously contemplate your moral compass if you think otherwise.

The problem with that is that he's in a position of power, and thus the possibility of grooming is there, which would be wrong. But aside from that consenting adults, can do whatever they please.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Same here. It's astonishing and disturbing
I wonder how many will still be around after the election? Now THAT will be interesting.

But, to be fair, there are some class acts posting on this topic too.

We all know which is which.

link   

a reply to: SaturnFX

I have had offers to. I refused.Text

Others haven't.

Like a guy named Bill Clinton most beloved by Trump critics.

And another famous guy named John F. Kennedy.

I can handle only so much FAUX outrage.

I really shouldn't have chosen fireballs to take shots to when the Clinton deflection is mentioned.

Clinton loves the ladies.

whats the point? did he say all ladies are easy?

link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

My list of "ATS Members I've Lost All Respect For" is growing longer by the day... I had no idea there were still so many trailer-trash-worshipping tree-swinging infantile primates in the world. Apparently I need to crawl out from under my rock more often.

Nono.......stay there.......myself and others might join you, let them destroy the surface and we will come back and clean it up and make it civilized again

Room for one more? I don't know about building anything, but I can microwave rice and I remember the book The Outsiders verbatim, so at least there's that.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Xenogears

you give too much value and importance to sex.

Or could it be that you have devalued it far too much? It is one's character that defines it. It can be important, or it can be trash. It depends on the person. I like Muzzle's interpretation better. It has value, and romance. I prefer that.

you play golf with your friends and basically never will you give it as much import as sex. yet where this a world were playing golf resulted in reproduction, you would give it as much import, and be going about how you'd do it with so and so and never with so and so. And how it makes you feel and how it is so unique, etc. All product of the evolutionary process the mindless process constructing your mind.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
This was all so predictable.

The only way for Hillary to win was to find someone more unlikeable to run her against. Donald fit the bill perfectly. I suppose I resent that Trump supporters like(d) him so much they would risk this election by nominating someone more unlikeable than her.

Hillary's high unfavorable-rating is her greatest weakness...and that was all just pissed away on Donald.

Trump was never 'un-PC'...he is and always has been just really gross and a powder-keg of 'unlikable' just waiting to explode.

Don't you even dare blame trump on Hillary.

The republican base of voters chose trump the chump, they are responsible for him.
He's been a darling to the republican base for years with his birther BS, don't put your dirty laundry in Hillary's basket.

The others you can blame are the reich-wing media as well as the teabag wingnut coalition of certifiable Morans(sic)TM.
that the republican base voted into office.

Party of responsibility my aunt fanny.

Own it! You people crafted the conditions for the disgrace that this election has become.
Stop blaming others for your ignorant choices.

As far as the OP, well I believe Hillary was being overly considerate & kind by tactfully using the term "Deplorables" for those that would accept trumps beliefs & actions.

Trump is an absolute scumbag, don't understand how anyone could support him.

K~

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Rep. Jason Chaffetz just pulled his support for Donald Trump on live television. Good grief this campaign is going up in flames spectacularly.

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join