It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

In typical Donald Trump form, he diverted to a Clinton saying, "Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course – not even close."

typicall clinton form outmatching trump scumness and over looking there own far worse indiscretion.

while Bill Clinton was married and in the white house he was sticking cigars in interns.

link   

originally posted by: neo96
So Trump talked about.

Clintons married to someone who does it.

The issue is WHAT ?

I think Pandora's box is opening. Trump's done a lot more than talk. This is going to snowball like Cosby.
Mark my words young man.

link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

and some men who are flat out liars and pretending to play the 'how could he say such a thing' game, while they know damn well most men talk like this when women aren't around.

So you admit that you frequently say that you grab random women by the crotch and they don't don't stop you because you're "a star" and you can "do anything?"

What I see is a bunch of Trump supporters trying to conflate the run-of-the-mill guy talk with some pretty f'd up comments by a world class asshole who I guarantee you wouldn't want anywhere near the women/girls in your families.

Stop trying to normalize this guy's douchebaggery. It only makes you look desperate.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
This is beyond ridiculous.

I come home from a long day at work, settle into my recliner, pop on the stoopid-tube, and I see CNN airing that clip.

Here's my news flash: men talk like that when we're alone. All men. Every man I have ever met. George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Ronald Reagan, John Wayne... PREACHERS talk like that when no one is looking. I'm sure, given my past experiences, that some men will come out of the woodwork to proclaim they have never done so. So I'll get it out in the open now: you're a liar.

Women are just as bad, according to my wife.

What's disgusting, absolutely revolting, and makes me want to wretch, is the depth of depravity someone would go to to record such a conversation and use it for personal gain. Anyone who would do so is inhuman and, dare I say the word, deplorable.

Congratulations, CNN! You just lost a viewer. I will switch back to Fox; they may be biased, but at least they have some decorum left. The Clinton News Network has none. I am also switching my opinion of Trump's pledge to open libel laws for the press. I was opposed to it in all but extreme circumstances, but now I think it is a fine idea. If you cannot control yourselves, it's time for the public to take control.

One of two things will happen in November. If Trump wins, I hope he remembers this and acts accordingly toward the pieces of filth that stooped this low. If Clinton wins, I hope everyone is happy having every word they have ever said in private exposed... after this, it can be.

Don't even bother replying. My mind is now settled completely as to this race. My thoughts are here for all the world to see; there is nothing more for me to say. I will cast my vote for Donald J. Trump on November 8th, proudly. I will watch the returns. But other than that, I am out of this. The stench of dead souls in living bodies just became more than I can bear.

TheRedneck

No, men say dirty things, some very dirty. We've all heard it and said things of the like, some more benign than others. This was a totally different category though. This was not only full blown creeper status, but it showed such an aire of outright contempt for personal boundaries with a full dose of narcissism and perverseness as to close the door in any sane person's mind as to his true character.

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: introvert

No. He was not.

He was "mic'ed up" and with several others.

Again, is he that dumb?

Is that a rhetorical question?

It was over a decade ago. Something he said 12 years ago is being used against him by malicious actors, and for their own benefit, not yours.

Why do I care if it benefits me? What he said is being used because he said it, for whatever purpose.

Why is the time frame more important than what was actually said?

link   
Should we expect Trump to reach across the table grab Hillary by her hair and plant a tongue kiss on her at the debate?

link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

So Trump talked about.

The issue is WHAT ?

I think Pandora's box is opening. Trump's done a lot more than talk. This is going to snowball like Cosby.
Mark my words young man.

Considering the notches on Bills bed post it's political suicide to even try to bring 'fidelity' up in the general.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Oh look - you can stalk people on the internet.

I didn't pop a tic tac and say I would grab his crotch cuz I could get away with it.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: theantediluvian

I sure hope Trump says 'I did not try to have sexual relations with that woman'.

But he admitted that he tried to have relations with a married woman.

Who cares.

For crying outloud.

Have Trump critics forgotten they were from the party that created 'free love'.

When the hell did they become such prudes?

Not all Trump critics are hippies or democrats.

I'm not.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

So Trump talked about.

The issue is WHAT ?

Mark my words young man.

Considering the notches on Bills bed post it's political suicide to even try to bring 'fidelity' up in the general.

i was thinking the same thing, it will be fun to watch hillary and the msm avoid the topic in the next debate, fearing opening that can of worm.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
a reply to: introvert

You know what's kind of odd? All the guys I know who talk like this mostly prefer to hang out with other guys, you know, on hunting trips, fishing trips, golf courses. Funny not many women around...

I know what you mean.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

So Trump talked about.

The issue is WHAT ?

Mark my words young man.

i was thinking the same thing, it will be fun to watch hillary and the msm avoid the topic in the next debate, fearing opening that can of worm.

That's RIGHT.

Cheating husbands are bad unless they happen to be MARRIED to Clinton.

Then IGNORE like we have seen done in this thread for 30 pages.
edit on 7-10-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I'm between 2 brothers. Grew up in an all boy neighborhood (except me).

Have always gotten along with, and hung out with men.

IMO - - Trump emulated Hugh Hefner. I really think he is jealous of the man.

Anyway, I know the difference between a very sexual man coming on to me - - and a sleezeball.

A truly sexual man doesn't need the arrogance Trump seems to require.

edit on 7-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP

I want to know what guy hasn't tried to sleep with a married woman.

Especially in our younger days.

I have had offers to. I refused.

I have had offers to be a 3rd wheel by married couples, I refused.

I had a good friend. He went home with a girl who was married. I guess they fooled around, not sure, but he fell asleep on the couch.
Husband came home and took a baseball bat.
My friend didn't die, but he suffered enough brain damage to where he became severely mentally disabled. Perhaps that experience at a young age (I was 18) shifted my view on deciding not to make a play for married women, who knows, but it is a pretty instant turn off when someone is married.

If I never experienced that before..hmm...I would like to think my principles have always been in tact here...but I agree that it is at times very tempting.
My former neighbor was a outstanding very curvy blonde beach type who was smitten for me and was always making moves, quite bluntly.
Her husband seemed like a nice guy, she wanted to get kinky behind his back. I would be lying to say I never entertained the thought, and my response to her was simple. If she ever decides to divorce, we are soo hooking up.

I dont know if my story is normal, unique, or what..just gonna say yeah. I fall into that catagory. I wouldn't say I am virtue signaling here though, it might just be a early learned consequence of edging on others home...and tbh, there are soo many single people out there that whats the draw anyhow...naa...if they are unhappy, they can divorce and start new...just not worth the drama.

link   
a reply to: interupt42

I wonder if she really will? She may just smell blood in the water and go in for the proverbial kill. It will be interesting. And uncomfortable.

That is if there even is a debate. Trump unraveled after the last one and now he will be under even more pressure.

link   
Put a fork in this fool and his right wing minions. Watching this blow up in right wing faces is hilarious beyond words.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Took 2 sec. Public knowledge.

You wouldn't have a problem with something you posted being brought up later, would you? More hypocrisy. Lol.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

So Trump talked about.

The issue is WHAT ?

Mark my words young man.

Bill is not running for President. Hello. Of course they will bring it up as well they should.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

So Trump talked about.

The issue is WHAT ?

Mark my words young man.

That's RIGHT.

Cheating husbands are bad unless they happen to be MARRIED to Clinton.

Then IGNORE like we have seen done in this thread for 30 pages.

At the basis of it, this fake outrage is proven by the fact those pretending to be outraged in here have nothing to say about far worse on the liberal side.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I have had offers to. I refused.Text

Others haven't.

Like a guy named Bill Clinton most beloved by Trump critics.

And another famous guy named John F. Kennedy.

I can handle only so much FAUX outrage.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join