It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Of course he was making a sexual inference about his daughter, there is no other way to interpret that. You should log off, have a drink and seriously contemplate your moral compass if you think otherwise.

You've sexualized it to mean incest, of all things. That sounds like your own projections.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I don't think it's going to be that big of a deal, but as I said in another thread, I find it disrespectful that he would admit to moving-in on a married woman.

This may be the way meatheads talk in the locker room in high school, but not grown men.

not worse than being married and stcking cigars in interns in the oval office.

link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: theantediluvian

I sure hope Trump says 'I did not try to have sexual relations with that woman'.

But he admitted that he tried to have relations with a married woman.

link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Thanks! I always think I'm funny but I do appreciate when other people think so too!

link   
a reply to: Xenogears

you give too much value and importance to sex.

Or could it be that you have devalued it far too much? It is one's character that defines it. It can be important, or it can be trash. It depends on the person. I like Muzzle's interpretation better. It has value, and romance. I prefer that.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I want to know what guy hasn't tried to sleep with a married woman.

Especially in our younger days.

link   
All I see in here are a few women in denial about what men are truly like when they're not around and some men who are flat out liars and pretending to play the 'how could he say such a thing' game, while they know damn well most men talk like this when women aren't around.

Meanwhile, they have nothing to say about Hillary supporting and accepting funds from nations who'll put a women to death for being raped, nations where women are 2nd class citizens at best. They care not one iota about women's rights or women being offended by any of this.

Makes the whole outrage a farce. Just a few nutty women in denial and guys pushing lies.
edit on 7-10-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

link   
I swear, I would love to know if some of you spew this bull# in real life. I doubt it.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
I swear, I would love to know if some of you spew this bull# in real life. I doubt it.

They are alpha males. They would take it anyway.

We're talking about "real men" here.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

No. He was not.

He was "mic'ed up" and with several others.

Again, is he that dumb?

Is that a rhetorical question?

It was over a decade ago. Something he said 12 years ago is being used against him by malicious actors, and for their own benefit, not yours.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Oh, I know that some people with penises say this #, I'm related to a few of them. But they aren't real men of any substance or character and damn sure I wouldn't want to work for them or vote for them. Just because some boys say this, doesn't make it acceptable for them to say it, particularly in mixed company, in public or when they want to run for office.

So....what's ur point?
edit on 7-10-2016 by JetBlackStare because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: Annee

Trump has promoted himself on a Moral pedestal.

Oh please The person he is running against doesn't have any morals.

Between the lying,cheating, and martial issues.

The person he is running against - - - and her husband - - - have never tried to publicly stand on a Moral pedestal.

link   

originally posted by: IsntLifeFunny

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

So no convictions?

Just remember this line next time you start spouting off on Bill. They're both sleezeballs, so I'm not sure how anyone supports any of these people to be honest.

America should hold its collective head in shame for putting these two up for consideration.

here's the thing the primary was basically stolen from bernie, and most of the media and corporations are on hillary's side. A single rich man through propaganda and the mass media can sway millions, that's how he votes by herding the sheep and guiding them. His action at the ballot are meaningless, his actual vote is equivalent to millions of votes.

edit on 7-10-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: introvert

I sure hope Trump says 'I did not try to have sexual relations with that woman'.

But he admitted that he tried to have relations with a married woman.

Who cares.

For crying outloud.

Have Trump critics forgotten they were from the party that created 'free love'.

When the hell did they become such prudes?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Tell us more about your feelings. We're all the better off for it.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Xenogears

you give too much value and importance to sex.

Or could it be that you have devalued it far too much? It is one's character that defines it. It can be important, or it can be trash. It depends on the person. I like Muzzle's interpretation better. It has value, and romance. I prefer that.

Get with the right person and it can be all those things combined into one. romantic, sleazy, spiritual, etc.
and when you find that..you stick with that person.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: DBCowboy

I am sure in Hindsight , Mr.Trump regrets his behavior 11 Years Ago on that Bus . What can Any Man say in their Defense to such an Embarrassing Revelation ? Was his Behavior just Typical Male Bravado , or actually showed his Dark Side ? We All have a Dark Side , because None of Us are Saints . Will it affect his chances of being Elected ? I do not know , it's up to the People to decide now .

He was just a 59 year old kid!

boys will be boys!

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

I'm 35 but everyone thinks I look 20 to 22 usually. I feel like I'm still 16.

I'm a child at Heart and am very playful...

But I don't share my Love life secrets with anyone.

It's not anyones business but mine and my Love, and I would only share it in a educational format under explicit agreement with her. She'd have to sign off on it first.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP

I want to know what guy hasn't tried to sleep with a married woman.

Especially in our younger days.

This video will really hurt him with the evangelicals. In the very rust belt he is trying to win.

link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

Funny. This is your first ever post on ATS, gushing over Anthony Bourdain and objectifying him.

And I never have a thing for anyone. What is it about this guy? Is it the locations? Is it the somewhat intimate conversations he has with his guests? Like you are right there sitting with them in some dive bar noshing on yunmmy, exotic foods and thowing back a few drinks. Is it his brutal honesty? Is it his flawed human frailty that he utterly embraces?

I can't figure it out. Does anyone else find themselves subject to his swarthy, bit-of-a-naughty-lush charm?

I hate that this is my first post on ATS. I am a bit deeper than this - really. No, I actually am.

Sound like the type who if you caught him naked would be debating the size of his manhood amongst your girlfriends. Many women do that anyway.

You're simply another hypocrite sounding off. But we know you're #nevertrump, so not unexpected.

link   
a reply to: introvert

You know what's kind of odd? All the guys I know who talk like this mostly prefer to hang out with other guys, you know, on hunting trips, fishing trips, golf courses. Funny not many women around...

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join