It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

So Trump commenting to another man privately about a hot woman and her Kitty reminds you of a married preacher and his secret gay relationship with another man?? Sorry Anee, i don't get the comparison ....at all.....You seem to be really reaching here...

Pax

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes. I hold contempt for George Wallace, to this day.

Now feel free to accuse me of comparing what Trump said to what Wallace said.

Wouldn't think of it. I guess "irredeemable" is a phrase you might use in cases like these.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: SaturnFX

If it was a random thing said jokingly and since then there is no evidence to show that he holds sexist views, that is one thing.
and btw, I am not saying the watered down version of sexist, but the old school version where it meant something.

Anyhow, one of his criticism has been that he is sexist (old school term, not "new-sexist or whatever sjw wolf calling nonsense is out there today). This is backed by just pages of quotes and voiced views.
This is just the latest, and perhaps most overt clear cut case that yes, he was very sexist, and cataloging his behavior, there is no viewpoint change.

Even his apology was a nopology...sorry if you got offended isn't an apology, it is a lighten up sweetheart style remark.

That sounds fair. It is true that the man who owns Miss Universe may harbor some feelings for the female form as such.

I would think any man, whether he owns Miss Universe or not, harbors feelings for the female form. It's all about how he expresses it and goes about it.

Trump failed on that aspect.

edit on 7-10-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
***Not shocked at all by Trump***

Trump is an entitled, misogynistic, narcissistic, sociopath. Period. No matter what the apologists say.

What I am is shocked by is his Kool-Aid drinking supporters who will justify this bull#. Is it ignorance? Is it cognitive dissonance? Is it cultural decay? All of the above? Or is it simply a nihilist spiral of national self-loathing?I dunno. But there is some serious and disturbing pathology at work - in both Donald Trump and his supporters. For #s sake! Go look in a mirror. Go look at your wives, daughters, sisters, girlfriends. Try to justify it then.

And no - this is NOT how REAL MEN talk. Don't lie to yourselves with that weak argument. It's how stunted boys and over-grown adult adolescents talk. It's so utterly clear now this lexus/nexus of Milo and Trump. Just women haters. Perverts. Liars.

I'm going to bump this thread one year from now, five years from now and remind everyone of the STUPID. Hopefully, Trump will be merely a sad footnote in our American history.

And no, I'm still not voting for Hillary, before all you whiners start bleating.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: olaru12

a reply to: imjack

Apparently character is important, except when it comes to Hillary supporters.

I've always wondered why if you think Trump is a pervert, you are automatically a Clinton supporter.

For the same reason if you aren't a Hillary supporter, you're deplorable.

You used to be original and clever. Now you just run that deplorable BS into the ground. You mad, bro?

Just highly amused of the faux outrage.

But by all means, start a hashtag campaign.

Yes by all means, like this.

This is the group hillary refused to put on the terrorist list even after this happened.

While we're speaking of patterns of behavior in the candidates.

link   

a reply to: introvert

I refuse to grab a pitchfork with other puritans because someone said something over a decade ago.

Do you honestly believe he thinks any differently about the situation here in 2016?

link   

Yes. I hold contempt for George Wallace, to this day.

Now feel free to accuse me of comparing what Trump said to what Wallace said.

Wouldn't think of it. I guess "irredeemable" is a phrase you might use in cases like these.

In lieu of evidence of "redemption", pretty much.

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: TheRedneck

Blah blah blah.

The woman he was talking about was Billy Bush's then co-host and he was doing it in front of her co-workers. You talk to strangers that way about their co-workers? Really?

You have stories about how you tried to bed married women by buying them furniture because you know, broads can't turn down an ottoman. What's the old adage? Buy a woman a couch and she'll sleep with you on it?

GET REAL.

Have you ever said to somebody that you just walk up to women and grab them by the crotch and they don't stop you because they're so overcome with your star power?

I think you're trying to downplay exactly what he said by just categorizing it as "locker room talk" as did Donald. Yeah, we all talk smack. We say things to one another that we often wouldn't repeat in front of women. Most of us aren't 59 year-old douche bags saying THOSE THINGS.

Blah blah blah......you're bashing a man for something he did years ago while supporting a woman who got a rapist whom she knew was guilty off the hook!

Cry me a freaking river, hypocrite!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I would think any man, whether he owns Miss Universe or not, harbors feelings for the female form. It's all about he expresses it and goes about it.

Trump failed on that aspect.

I don't want to know how you express yourself in regards to the female form in private, but I nonetheless hope it finds its way into the ether against your wishes.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Oh, and THIS is why Trump forces his employees to sign a non-disclosure agreement. Insert bull# flag here.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingfish
a reply to: jellyrev

This is the best deflection they have for the current leaks. FBI agents saying that Comey has destroyed the reputation of the whole agency.

No.. There's always Sunday for more Trump self immolation.

I think Trump is done. He is pulling ads from key states.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Everything is exactly as planned.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This was all so predictable.

The only way for Hillary to win was to find someone more unlikeable to run her against. Donald fit the bill perfectly. I suppose I resent that Trump supporters like(d) him so much they would risk this election by nominating someone more unlikeable than her.

Hillary's high unfavorable-rating is her greatest weakness...and that was all just pissed away on Donald.

Trump was never 'un-PC'...he is and always has been just really gross and a powder-keg of 'unlikable' just waiting to explode.

link   

In lieu of evidence of "redemption", pretty much.

I harbor the same contempt for those who condemn others for what they say. It is always those types who start the book burnings.

link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Was his comment about his daughter in Rolling Stone "private?"
Patterns.

edit on 10/7/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I TOTALLY agree. Now, whether his big dumb ass was a dupe or not, I can't figure out.

link   

He should get Hillary to defend him, she's good at getting rapists off.

link   

No. Nor should they have been. Did you sexualize it?

link   

originally posted by: paxnatus

So Trump commenting to another man privately about a hot woman and her Kitty reminds you of a married preacher and his secret gay relationship with another man?? Sorry Anee, i don't get the comparison ....at all.....You seem to be really reaching here...

Pax

Oh, I've been listening to stuff that comes out of Trumps mouth for a long time.

My office manager was a Howard Stern fan. He blasted Howard's show over the office loudspeakers every day.

This was before Howard had is third daughter and he was friends with Richard Simmons who suggested the name Ashley.

Not shocked at all about this audio. This is the real Trump.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Only the insane right wing people on ATS support Trump after this. He's done. If you vote for someone like this there's just something morally off about you.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus

Pax

Yeah see that's not exactly what happened. They were on a bus with a crew of seven and he was talking about the married co-host of Billy Bush to her co-host and co-workers who weren't friends of his but her co-workers.

She should sue the ever loving s# out of sleaze bag Donald. Give it a big 'ol YUGE Donald Trump style claim of damages too. $5 billion? That's probably 2-3x what he's actually worth.

Secondly, do you know a lot of wealthy old men who say that they can walk up to women and grab their kitties and the women "just let" them do it because they're "stars" and can "do anything?"

How many of those assholes would you elect President?

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join