It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: DBCowboy

I am sure in Hindsight , Mr.Trump regrets his behavior 11 Years Ago on that Bus . What can Any Man say in their Defense to such an Embarrassing Revelation ? Was his Behavior just Typical Male Bravado , or actually showed his Dark Side ? We All have a Dark Side , because None of Us are Saints . Will it affect his chances of being Elected ? I do not know , it's up to the People to decide now .

He was just a 59 year old kid!

boys will be boys!

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

I am in my second childhood.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Even if it's making fun of your opponent?

You're missing out.

I did see it, yes. Good impression by Baldwin. It's just not funny.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
So have we decided if what someone says over 10 years ago is grounds for contempt a decade later?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This is beyond ridiculous.

I come home from a long day at work, settle into my recliner, pop on the stoopid-tube, and I see CNN airing that clip.

Here's my news flash: men talk like that when we're alone. All men. Every man I have ever met. George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Ronald Reagan, John Wayne... PREACHERS talk like that when no one is looking. I'm sure, given my past experiences, that some men will come out of the woodwork to proclaim they have never done so. So I'll get it out in the open now: you're a liar.

Women are just as bad, according to my wife.

What's disgusting, absolutely revolting, and makes me want to wretch, is the depth of depravity someone would go to to record such a conversation and use it for personal gain. Anyone who would do so is inhuman and, dare I say the word, deplorable.

Congratulations, CNN! You just lost a viewer. I will switch back to Fox; they may be biased, but at least they have some decorum left. The Clinton News Network has none. I am also switching my opinion of Trump's pledge to open libel laws for the press. I was opposed to it in all but extreme circumstances, but now I think it is a fine idea. If you cannot control yourselves, it's time for the public to take control.

One of two things will happen in November. If Trump wins, I hope he remembers this and acts accordingly toward the pieces of filth that stooped this low. If Clinton wins, I hope everyone is happy having every word they have ever said in private exposed... after this, it can be.

Don't even bother replying. My mind is now settled completely as to this race. My thoughts are here for all the world to see; there is nothing more for me to say. I will cast my vote for Donald J. Trump on November 8th, proudly. I will watch the returns. But other than that, I am out of this. The stench of dead souls in living bodies just became more than I can bear.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Guess Trump shouldn't run on a self proclaimed Moral Ticket.

Guess Trump shouldn't point fingers at others.

Ted Haggard comes to mind.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
So have we decided if what someone says over 10 years ago is grounds for contempt a decade later?

Oh, there's plenty of current stuff, too. I decided a while back I wouldn't be voting for Trump.

This just in:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10/7/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Are you kidding me, women are worse.

link   
a reply to: Nikola014

If you want to feed your brain with something that will challenge it, why not just go find a thread you're interested in! I've never understood people that complain about a thread they aren't interested in? Seems like the last thing one would ant to do after getting home late is jump into a thread they don't like and spend a significant chunk of their time ranting about why they don't like something. C'est la vie....I guess?

Am I missing something here folks?! Can't you simply just go read a thread that you ARE interested in?

No offense my friend, but i think the underlying problem here may be a self control issue. You just can't seem to stop yourself from clicking on threads you aren't interested in or feel that you won't like. We've all been there my friend....no need to let it shake your inner core though amigo!

link   

originally posted by: Phage

Oh, there's plenty of current stuff, too. I decided a while back I wouldn't be voting for Trump.

Not a difficult decision, is it?

link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

I beg to differ! I'm a conservative Christian woman and still supporting Trump 110%.. I'll tell you what I am not...I am not a prude! Yes, it was offensive but so what! Look at who the sexual offender the HildaBeast is married to!! He has actually raped women, and she has enabled him!! She has said and done much worse to the women that came out accusing the slime ball she is married to!! So I'm suddenly going to stop supporting a man because he and another man were talking about some woman's "kitty"?? Right! Give me a break! Ever heard of bragging about something you never actually did, to one of your buddies? No one knows if he actually made a pass at her! But we do have the "blue dress"!!

While i do not condone what Trump said it was NOT illegal!! His comments pale compared to BREAKING THE LAW!! Remember these? A PRIVATE EMAIL SERVER IN HER HOME!! SHARING CLASSIFIED and TOP SECRET INFORMATION WITH GOD ONLY KNOWS WHO!! And THEN COVERING IT UP!! ARMING TERRORISTS IN RETURN FOR BILLIONS FROM FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS TO HER PRIVATE FOUNDATION. OVERTHROWING GOVERNMENTS..!! IGNORING AND LYING ABOUT THE REPEATED PLEA'S FOR HELP AS BENGHAZI BURNED AND FOUR AMERICANS DIED!!! The list goes on and on!!

Then she had the nerve to take to twitter and proclaim Trump wasn't fit to be President!! Hypocrisy at it's best!!
I guess she really thinks Trump supporters are not only deplorable and irredeemable but also stupid as hell!!

I dare her to bring Trump's comments up at the next debate!! He will wipe the floor with her!! Cain is already digging a hole for her to be buried in!!

Bottom line , if these comments cause you not to support Trump, then you probably were not going to really vote for him in the first place........ No one died, classified information was not leaked and money was not made!! In the bigger picture how important is this?

Pax

edit on 10/7/2016 by paxnatus because: grammar

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

If it was a random thing said jokingly and since then there is no evidence to show that he holds sexist views, that is one thing.
and btw, I am not saying the watered down version of sexist, but the old school version where it meant something.

Anyhow, one of his criticism has been that he is sexist (old school term, not "new-sexist or whatever sjw wolf calling nonsense is out there today). This is backed by just pages of quotes and voiced views.
This is just the latest, and perhaps most overt clear cut case that yes, he was very sexist, and cataloging his behavior, there is no viewpoint change.

Even his apology was a nopology...sorry if you got offended isn't an apology, it is a lighten up sweetheart style remark.

link   
a reply to: Phage

I'm aware of that, but that's not quite what I asked. Do you hold contempt for people for what they said over a decade ago?

link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: theantediluvian

So no convictions?

Just remember this line next time you start spouting off on Bill. They're both sleezeballs, so I'm not sure how anyone supports any of these people to be honest.

America should hold its collective head in shame for putting these two up for consideration.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Blah blah blah.

The woman he was talking about was Billy Bush's then co-host and he was doing it in front of her co-workers. You talk to strangers that way about their co-workers? Really?

You have stories about how you tried to bed married women by buying them furniture because you know, broads can't turn down an ottoman. What's the old adage? Buy a woman a couch and she'll sleep with you on it?

GET REAL.

Have you ever said to somebody that you just walk up to women and grab them by the crotch and they don't stop you because they're so overcome with your star power?

I think you're trying to downplay exactly what he said by just categorizing it as "locker room talk" as did Donald. Yeah, we all talk smack. We say things to one another that we often wouldn't repeat in front of women. Most of us aren't 59 year-old douche bags saying THOSE THINGS.

edit on 2016-10-7 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus

I beg to differ! I'm a conservative Christian woman and still supporting Trump 110%.. I'll tell you what I am not...I am not a prude! Yes, it was offensive but so what! Look at the sexual offender the HildaBeast is married to!! He has actually raped women, and she has enabled him!! She has said and done much worse to the women that came out accusing the slime ball she is married to!! So I'm suddenly going to stop supporting a man because he and another man were talking about some woman's "kitty"?? Right! Give me a break! Ever heard of bragging about something you never actually did, to one of your buddies? No one knows if he actually made a pass at her! But we do have the "blue dress"!!

While i do not condone what Trump said it was NOT illegal!! His comments pale compared to BREAKING THE LAW!! Remember these? A PRIVATE EMAIL SERVER IN HER HOME!! SHARING CLASSIFIED and TOP SECRET INFORMATION WITH GOD ONLY KNOWS WHO!! And THEN COVERING IT UP!! ARMING TERRORISTS IN RETURN FOR BILLIONS FROM FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS TO HER PRIVATE FOUNDATION. OVERTHROWING GOVERNMENTS..!! IGNORING AND LYING ABOUT THE REPEATED PLEA'S FOR HELP AS BENGHAZI BURNED AND FOUR AMERICANS DIED!!! The list goes on and on!!

Then she had the nerve to take to twitter and proclaim Trump wasn't fit to be President!! Hypocrisy at it's best!!
I guess she really thinks Trump supporters are not only deplorable and irredeemable but also stupid as hell!!

I dare her to bring Trump's comments up at the next debate!! He will wipe the floor with her!! Cain is already digging a hole for her to be buried in!!

Bottom line , if these comments cause you not to support Trump, then you probably were not going to really vote for him in the first place........ No one died, classified information was not leaked and money was not made!! In the bigger picture how important is this?

Pax

What Pax said.

link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

If it was a random thing said jokingly and since then there is no evidence to show that he holds sexist views, that is one thing.
and btw, I am not saying the watered down version of sexist, but the old school version where it meant something.

Anyhow, one of his criticism has been that he is sexist (old school term, not "new-sexist or whatever sjw wolf calling nonsense is out there today). This is backed by just pages of quotes and voiced views.
This is just the latest, and perhaps most overt clear cut case that yes, he was very sexist, and cataloging his behavior, there is no viewpoint change.

Even his apology was a nopology...sorry if you got offended isn't an apology, it is a lighten up sweetheart style remark.

That sounds fair. It is true that the man who owns Miss Universe may harbor some feelings for the female form as such.

link   

originally posted by: paxnatus

I beg to differ! I'm a conservative Christian woman and still supporting Trump 110%.. I'll tell you what I am not...I am not a prude! Yes, it was offensive but so what! Look at the sexual offender the HildaBeast is married to!!

HildaBeast? Name calling is very childish - - - I thought only God judged.

Please provide any audio recordings of Bill Clinton saying similar things as Trump.

edit on 7-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

You tell me? If a person with complete sincerity that they enjoy looking at pictures of children being abused would comments like that be grounds for contempt a decade later?

That being said, I guess it's all subjective....

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Argus100

You tell me? If a person with complete sincerity that they enjoy looking at pictures of children being abused would comments like that be grounds for contempt a decade later?

That being said, I guess it's all subjective....

Taking it to a logic extreme I get your point, but it isn't quite analogous.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Do you hold contempt for people for what they said over a decade ago?
Yes. I hold contempt for George Wallace, to this day.

Now feel free to accuse me of comparing what Trump said to what Wallace said.

edit on 10/7/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join