It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

What one says is more important and potentially more disastrous than what one does.

Well, politics is about talking, right? Words get picked apart, right?

But rumor and speculation also pack a lot of potential, don't you agree? Rumors about health. Rumors about illegal dealing.
That kind of stuff.

or haiti...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Alrighty then! I will take your reticence as a meaningful response. You will disclose your true thoughts to in your own time, in your own way.

I can respect that.

Off to the shower. I've been planting bulbs all day. Not that anybody cares. Just trying to be friendly.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I don't think it's going to be that big of a deal, but as I said in another thread, I find it disrespectful that he would admit to moving-in on a married woman.

This may be the way meatheads talk in the locker room in high school, but not grown men.

As long as Trump doesn't drop out and Pence takes his place.

I'll take self-destructive over Fundamentalist any day.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

a reply to: Vroomfondel

To the best of my knowledge there are no accusations of rape against Trump.
Let me fix that:
lawnewz.com...

celebrity status with willing fans

Willing, according to whom?

So there is one accusation. He has a way to go to catch up to bill, but even one is too many.

As for willing, do you have evidence suggesting they (whomever 'they' are) were unwilling?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

As for willing, do you have evidence suggesting they (whomever 'they' are) were unwilling?

Funny, how evidence becomes important some times and not others.
Listen to the recording.
edit on 10/7/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

To the best of my knowledge there are no accusations of rape against Trump.
Let me fix that:
lawnewz.com...

celebrity status with willing fans

Willing, according to whom?

So there is one accusation. He has a way to go to catch up to bill, but even one is too many.

does it matter if its 1 or 5?

My my my how low is the bar these days?

And again this isnt isolated, there are a plethora of issues with Trump and women spanning decades.......google is your friend...

But I would have thought his supporters would actually take it upon themselves to research the man....

I guess I was foolish to assume so

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Intimacy and wild passionate sex is a beautiful, sacred, Spiritual event. It's about Healing and ascending to a higher level of existence.

It should be a private affair, and it must be respectful and responsible, caring and sweet.

Anyone who brags about sex is filthy, they are egomaniacs and narcissistic insecure abusive individuals. I've believed that my entire life.

I'd never touch a woman unless I genuinely Loved her with all my Heart, Mind, Body, Strength, and Soul. I am worshipful of the Goddess, and I believe that pleases God.

You're supposed to adore your Lover.
This is fundamentally an issue of maturity and respect.

you give too much value and importance to sex. Of course can't help it, evolution programmed that into you, valuing it so highly for the perpetuation of the species. In reality it is no different than eating ice cream, dancing, painting, it is just an arbitrary activity among animals that has been given inordinate value by a mindless evolutionary process just because it is associated with reproduction. Licking someone's finger is objectively no different than licking anything else, it is just that evolution gives humans ridiculously distorted values regards certain body parts and certain actions.

Objectively there's nothing there, no value, no anything.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I can't reconcile nor excuse this behavior.

No, not all red blooded males speak about women like Trump does.

Immature High School declarations of our supposed conquests would have been the last time I heard any of my friends speaking even the "lite" version of this about any of the ladies in our lives.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Uh, posting pictures of your friends on a forum and then bragging about your "relationships" with them is truly chivalrous behavior. I am sure they appreciate the attention.

Oh yeah, I'm sure they love the exposure, them being models and all. lol!!!

Not my "friends" and I never really remember their names.

The only one I remember was a makeup artist named Tomato. lol, whole nother story! Oh and Romaine who was dressed as Batman.

See? It's all in your head. That's the real "thought crime" imo.

This BS tape is playing yuuge on Fox. Geraldo is beside himself. lol, he should talk.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The Trump apologists are refusing to address the Elephant in the room: Trump's mental instability. It's obvious, day after day, he simply makes things up or blames or rants about superficial things often unintelligibly. Despite the central park 5 being exonerated by DNA, he still claims with a delusional stubbornness that they are guilty. Why? Because he says so. That's just one example and there are thousands to choose from. This so called "locker room talk" has a darker side for sure. I've known enough guys like this and they are all the same. Trouble for anyone unfortunate enough to cross paths with such narcissistic clowns. I suspect he is in a state of arrested development along with sociopathic traits. He should be institutionalized.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

Objectively the concept of "value" doesn't exist. That is why these thing are known as "subjective", since each person interprets value on their own basis.

And that's where you post falls off the rails. If a person values sex with their girlfriend, wife, or random hookers then that value, and the way you perceive it, is completely unique to oneself.
edit on 7-10-2016 by jonsoup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I do think it is odd that this tape came out seemingly within an hour of the Wikileaks Podesta email leaks. The timing of the Trump tape can't be a coincidence. They probably have been holding onto this tape for a while and planned to release it when it would be beneficial for the Clinton campaign.

The diversion is working. More people are talking about the Trump tape than the Wikileaks emails on social media (and right here on ATS!).

This is where I feel sympathy for Trump supporters because I do see how the media is out against Trump. I will be honest, there have been times even when I felt Trump was wrongly vilified by the MSM.

However, this is not one of those times. Trump has zero redeeming qualities. Sure the media may have over-spun a small number of news stories, but the vast majority of negative news about him is just plain true.

Trump is not a good person. How can someone lead a country when he views half its population as objects for male consumption?

edit on 7-10-2016 by primespickle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

It's pretty close to even between Democrats and Republicans.
You wouldn't feel sorry for the Democrats having their dreams lost if Trump were elected?

what are you on about? The majority of the population is christian in america, afaik. The moral values and the views regards homosexuality from the churches are in most cases clear cut in days past. These are the views of the majority then, their society.

I personally think homosexuality is perfectly ok, and transgenders should be given more rights, in fact more research should be done to enable their reproduction and better surgical means to allow people to convert into more feminine or masculine appearance with better sensation and fully functional reproductive organs of the opposite sex.

That said, you can't deny that on some issues, most in the past were more conservative. Even on the issue of gay marriage didn't even hillary flip flop? Most of the country was said to be against it, and most of that was probably the elderly.

Trump has given his judges, I've not heard of impending judicial apocalypse. Perhaps you can enlighten me on that, as I don't dedicate much time to these issues. I'm fine with either candidate, but a simpson's episode successfully predicting the future would give me a laugh or two.

link   
a reply to: primespickle

The diversion is working. More people are talking about the Trump tape than the Wikileaks emails on social media (and right here on ATS!).

So, what's in the email? Anything good? You should start a thread.

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Did you try to woo them furniture?

This would make a great signature.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Hillary's twitter is going crazy,

That is all.

twitter.com...'

I like this one

It should concern every American that Russia is willing to engage in such hostile acts in order to help Donald Trump become president.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears
Everyone claimed trump had no chance before the primaries, and time and again they've said he's sunk or lost. Yet he keeps rising, keep polling more democrats, less republicans, he rises. Nothing he's done or said yet has killed him yet. Perhaps this will perhaps it won't

On the right, the primaries were about establishment vs Trump.
People seen establishment get bombed twice against Obama, and it was pretty much the same schmucks up again. The Right itself..the bulk of the right anyhow, isn't old school GOP. They are more libertarian than social conservative, and so Donald kicking them spoke to them.
What was the GOP gonna do, demand Donald be more PC? they themselves made it taboo to even start down that path...and now fell on their own sword. a victim of their own ideological purification that made it a sin to be "PC"
...that was the right.
Now Donald is in the mainstream, trying to court the center..
problem is, the center isn't on the same page as the anti-"PC" mindset
Normally candidates move towards the center. Donald hasn't, and now the popularity of such nonsense is about to be witnessed.

I do know there are MANY MANY online who complain about being the friendly sjw PC guy who tried to make a move, was dismissed, and now only listens about the ROUGH man who treats the center of his affection like a sexual object and how she loves him so much she's sad he doesn't see how much she loves him.... well that's what you hear in plenty of places over the web. Perhaps it's fiction and they're just making it up.

Is this dating advice?

Actually, I like the idea of starting a new thread on that.
long story short, you are correct. women dont like weird little sjw/feminist guys. they want humor and self confidence
The second part..dont be easy or desperate. attraction is a two way street, yes..its up to the guy to show actual interest enough to break ice initially somehow, but it isn't up to him to chase too hard..let her feel she is trying to get something also, women are extremely competitive...when there is a competition. Its really a art. There are resources to learn this stuff if it doesn't come natural. Benefit from others wisdoms, but avoid the "neo-masculinism", that is play acting and you will never have anything genuine.

but yeah, sjw's in public just come out as a bit wimpy and beta. They are usually the ones "friend zoned".

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Why are you even bothering? We don't care about your amazing escapades, that's your prerogative- not ours. Tho, me thinks you left them a bit unsatisfied since you have to go to internet forums to brag about your prowess.
edit on 7-10-2016 by jonsoup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I have no idea! I have been too busy talking about the Trump tape!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup

Objectively the concept of "value" doesn't exist. That is why these thing are known as "subjective", since each person interprets value on their own basis.

And that's where you post falls off the rails. If a person values sex with their girlfriend, wife, or random hookers then that value, and the way you perceive it, is completely unique to oneself.

yes, but it doesn't change the origin of the valuation or the arbitrariness of it, if licking the finger of another resulted in reproduction, or a handshake or eating ice cream with them. You'd be saying how their giving super importance to sharing ice cream is unique to them, unique but the product of evolution in such a world where sharing ice cream resulted in reproduction.

A junkie gets similar brain chemical releases from his drug fix, in that case the brain is just a machine rewarding outside normal parameters.
edit on 7-10-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join