It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'm not aware of how it was recorded, and how it ended up in the hands of the press, but recall 1984. Big Brother is watching you. But you don't know when and where and how.

He was mic'd up for an interview on Access Hollywood not recorded by the government in his home.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Paul Ryan just said that Donald Trump won't be appearing at the event tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

It was a metaphor. The point is, he is being convicted of something like a thoughtcrime.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Oh wow. Republicans are coming out of the woodwork damning this. It has hurt him more than I expected.

link   

I always thought clintons husband would get the most fire as an issue because of bringing sexuality to the whitehouse, but this is hard to top.

link   
"You're candidate rapes kids!"

"Oh yeah, yours murders people!"

So there we have it:
It's not a measly turd sandwich vs a douche.
It's rapist vs murderer.

This is the most disgusting election I've ever heard of in the annals of US History.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

You would tap that wouldn't you? *wink wink* as long as you wouldn't get caught! roflmao

Welcome to reality!

I guess "thought crimes" are becoming a reality?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Uh, posting pictures of your friends on a forum and then bragging about your "relationships" with them is truly chivalrous behavior. I am sure they appreciate the attention.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I am sure in Hindsight , Mr.Trump regrets his behavior 11 Years Ago on that Bus . What can Any Man say in their Defense to such an Embarrassing Revelation ? Was his Behavior just Typical Male Bravado , or actually showed his Dark Side ? We All have a Dark Side , because None of Us are Saints . Will it affect his chances of being Elected ? I do not know , it's up to the People to decide now .
edit on 7-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

link   
Trump is the master of projection

I've just begun to realize that

His "charity"
and now this.

link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Xenogears

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: introvert

MBTM has taught me a few things in my time.

Always had well constructed and respectable disagreements.
& agreements from time to time.

I truly thought more would be the same when Trump went full retard, but they've doubled down twice as hard.

Baffling.

I feel the same way my friend........

On a side note to the full retard thing......It reminded me of something I found.....

(puts on fire gear)

But seriously, the disconnect is astounding. I often wonder how they would feel if their wives, daughters or sisters were approached by someone like this, if they would feel the same?

have you seen the refugee crysis in europe? hillary intends to brings tens of thousands of refugees over here, the crysis here. Anything from public rapes, to the rape of ten year old boys has taken place over there, iirc. So somebody's sister, mother, or daughter could be not just groped but brutally raped, perhaps in public by a group of men, if a certain someone's elected.

The future is more important than the past.

This is where you should get angry at Trump and the people who pushed Trump as the number 1 guy to go against hillary then. The election is lost for his endless screw ups and now comes this as a proper concern.

Do you get angry at the other race car driver for pulling ahead, or for your own driver for slamming on the breaks every 20 yards because he likes the sound of the tire squeal?

I want the more entertaining presidency. I don't mind chaos brought about by a president's actions.

Right now I'm thinking of all those elderly who will see their dream conservative america vanish under the input of countless unknown(still no candidate list or has hillary given one?) judges. Trump gave his list, haven't been seen mayor otherwordly complains, but perhaps I've not looked too much into it.

The fact is the world is going way way so far beyond anything imagined that conservative ideas will cease to be. Even the left will shatter from just how much freedom will likely come as the world is purified by the flow of information. But at least the move so left that no one knows what to call it, could've been delayed a while while we cure aging giving time for those left to adapt to radical change.

Significant aging treatments are years out, probably decades out, the elderly of america might not make it, many thought jesus would come during their lifetime or that they'd go to heaven, and did not accelerate antiaging research. I would at least like them to have their final years without their dream of a conservative america entirely shattered.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Did you get their permission to put their photo's here, along with your tacky remarks?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I'm not going to get worked up over something said 11 years ago.

But by all means, be outraged.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

Are you saying all of the elderly are conservatives?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
It was a metaphor. The point is, he is being convicted of something like a thoughtcrime.

Except that he said it out-loud to another man, miked on a national tv show, with hd video about a woman standing in front of his vehicle that he was scheduled to meet.

link   
Quick question:

The Civil War starts tomorrow-

Trump joins the North correct? This is an important detail right?

(This is how serious most of your questions sound, DT supporters.)

link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: DBCowboy

I am sure in Hindsight , Mr.Trump regrets his behavior 11 Years Ago on that Bus . What can Any Man say in their Defense to such an Embarrassing Revelation ? Was his Behavior just Typical Male Bravado , or actually showed his Dark Side ? We All have a Dark Side , because None of Us are Saints . Will it affect his chances of being Elected ? I do not know , it's up to the People to decide now .

He was just a 59 year old kid!

boys will be boys!

link   

originally posted by: kinglizard

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
the Christians will go for that so at least we can maintain our grip on that base, oh did I just use the word grip..?

As a Christian I agree he has the ability to ask for forgiveness but spiritual redemption doesn't imply earthly free passes.

on earth either you forgive those who trespass against you or god won't forgive your trespasses. Love thine enemy. In the bible my friend.

link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Just remember that Benghazi is ancient history.

But what trump said 11 years ago is relevant.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Just remember that Benghazi is ancient history.

But what trump said 11 years ago is relevant.

Is Benghazi in America?

More people watched Taken 2 than vote bro.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join