It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Don't hate the player, hate the game!

Cuck a doodle dooooooo!

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

One minute Trump is a compulsive liar, next he's telling the truth.

+4 more 
link   

What grown men have you been hanging out with?

This pales in comparison to most locker room talk regular guys engage in.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
I'm voting for Trump. Above middle class, college degree. About to retire. Already earned my coin in this world. Hillary can EAD (EAT A DICK).

spoken like a true patriot. god speed....

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Amazing coincidence that this hits the media just as wiki leaks releases more emails! Truly amazing coincidence, am I right?

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Listen, this safe space BS is an american creation, and I don't care about it, because it exist only in the US.

Second, why do you, and your gang have to create ridiculous threads such as this, daily? Of course you're going to get the same response from me. Threads such as this, are poisoning this board, and honestly, I've gotten sick of ATS recently, and I try to stay away as much as possible.

Is your goal to make ATS a bloody tabloid-like subforum of reddit or some other bull#?

It's annoying, especially when I get home late and want to feed my brain with stuff that will challenge it, and not to have to deal with this. So yes, i am frustrated
edit on 518k2016Fridaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Why do you have to create multiple anti-Trump threads daily? Can't you just do a serious research of an actual issue concerning Donald Trump, and present it here? You could, but it's quite obvious you, your gang and your leader are running out of time...

Why do you have to copy paste tabloid stuff BS on ATS and poison this board?

Do you think that Trump has the Guts to show up to the debate now. I'm not surprised that Donald talks this way about women, but this video will follow him for the rest of the campaign. The damage is done and Trump brought it all down on himself.

Tabloid? Can you imagine the outrage if a democrat make such a remark about women?

edit on 7-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: seeker1963

They're going to change the definition of "alpha male" to someone who "wears a purse and pees sitting down because he's a feminist".

link   
It's a sign of how prim and easily-offended Western culture has become when remarks like this, probably just boasts and decade-old ones at that, are considered seriously depraved and shocking.

I'm not excusing the behavior that's being alluded to. But it's not exactly earth-shattering, is it?

link   
Well Trump just lost the conservative christian women's vote!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

They've had this since 2005.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Which is worse?

Joking around and talking trash like a regular guy or enabling rape and laughing about it?

Who has done more real harm to women and little girls?

edit on 7-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

What grown men have you been hanging out with?

I don't hang out with men that like to talk about their potential sexual adventures. There are better things to discuss and it's none of my business what they do, or what I do in my sex life.

This pales in comparison to most locker room talk regular guys engage in.

Yes, locker rooms. High school locker rooms filled with meatheaded # sacks that have taken too many blows to the head.

+14 more 
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
oh nooos!

Trumps a heterosexual male who talks about women with other men like most typical guys when theyre making "locker room" talk.

You need to hang with a better class of people if thats how your bros talk.

I cant help but grope and kiss women I find attractive..just cant help it...and they let me because of who I am!

dude, if someone says that to you, tell them to stop it else they are gonna end up with charges. thats some creeper stuff there.

+1 more 
link   
It's funny some are surprised many men talk like this when the ladies aren't around. Makes me wonder where they grew up.

Typical male trash talk vs the extremely serious Hillary corruption....which one is worthy of a thread?

This OP is a known Hillary shill. Why ATS allows it is a good question.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Chivalry is dead.

Unkown-2016

RIP.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Exactly.

On one hand, we have a worthy, serious research on Hillary crimes; and on the other, some people here, have a job of turning this board into something laughable, with threads like this.

Considering, they are ramping up the speed as they are running out of time, I would not be surprised if they succeed and turn ATS into reddit v2.
edit on 523k2016Fridaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

They've had this since 2005.

Yes, and they have plenty more of stuff in this genera from Donald. Politics is a dirty business. Apparently Trump wasn't quite prepared to run with the big dogs. Or he knew this would eventually come out and didn't care because he was never serious in the first place.

Now he is pulling money from campaign ads....what's that tell you?

link   
Wow there is more deflections in this thread

Trump must be rolling his entire Russian online army out for this one!!
edit on 7-10-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

You could always post somewhere where you feel your interest lies then?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join