It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: introvert

How do you know the intent of the person recording?

The recording was from "Access Hollywood", apparently. It could hardly be considered covert, any more than any "hot mike" recording is.

True, but was the recording for political purposes decades later?

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I refuse to grab a pitchfork with other puritans because someone said something over a decade ago.

How about if Trump shot someone in the middle of 5th avenue? Hypothetically.

or he had dozens of mysterious deaths around him, sometimes from people who were going to bring evidence or cases against him...

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's an interesting point. Trump never gave consent to be recorded. I thought all the leftists hated that when it was against abortionists. But now they are for it apparently.

Lol. Maybe you better tie off to something before you go reaching that far. You don't want to fall out of the basket!

And there it is!

Anyone who doesn't think like you is deplorable!

I was expecting that!

hahahahahaha

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Well you dive right in with the rest of the low information confusables and see what you can dig up and report back to us.

If it's anything like that last release from the DNC emails, you'll get yourselves all excited reading the mischaracterizations of idiot alt-right bloggers on Twitter and then wonder for a day or two why nobody is freaking out, post a link or two from Breitbart and scream bloody murder about the "lamestream media" and then come to ATS to pout a bunch and derail my threads.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kinglizard

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
the Christians will go for that so at least we can maintain our grip on that base, oh did I just use the word grip..?

As a Christian I agree he has the ability to ask for forgiveness but spiritual redemption doesn't imply earthly free passes.

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

The recording was from "Access Hollywood", apparently. It could hardly be considered covert, any more than any "hot mike" recording is.

No.

“During the trip to the lot, Billy interviewed Mr. Trump about his role on the soap opera,” Morales said. “There were seven other people on the bus with Mr. Trump and Billy Bush at the time they were the two-person camera crew, the bus driver, an access hollywood producer, a production assistant, Mr. Trump’s security guard and his PR person.”
www.thewrap.com...

edit on 10/7/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

the Christians will go for that so at least we can maintain our grip on that base, oh did I just use the word grip..?

As a Christian I agree he has the ability to ask for forgiveness but spiritual redemption doesn't imply earthly free passes.

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbours wife.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: theantediluvian

That's an interesting point. Trump never gave consent to be recorded. I thought all the leftists hated that when it was against abortionists. But now they are for it apparently.

Lol. Maybe you better tie off to something before you go reaching that far. You don't want to fall out of the basket!

And there it is!

Anyone who doesn't think like you is deplorable!

I was expecting that!

hahahahahaha

He never said that.......there was nothing in that post that even eluded to that.....

What he did point out was that it was deflection........

If Hillary was caught on mic talking about how she was complicit in covering up Bills rapes, are you really going to be upset about HOW the recording happened?

Its deflection on his supporters part, thats IT

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: seeker1963

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbours wife.

I am a sinner who doesn't give a damn!

I even eat BACON!!!!
edit on 7-10-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I had to throw you a bone you were looking desperate! I really hope we can all go back to being friends after the election.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

She didn't enable him, she defended him. However Trump is facing suit for raping a 13 year old.

She is enabling a child rapist by defending him even though she knew for a fact he was guilty.... So she got him off the hook, just so he can go out and do it again. But oh, this time he will be more careful and not get caught.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

No.

“During the trip to the lot, Billy interviewed Mr. Trump about his role on the soap opera,” Morales said. “There were seven other people on the bus with Mr. Trump and Billy Bush at the time they were the two-person camera crew, the bus driver, an access hollywood producer, a production assistant, Mr. Trump’s security guard and his PR person.”
www.thewrap.com...

Thanks.

link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

That's how you accept accountability for being immature and disrespectful.

Bush did good admitting it is very embarrassing and shameful.

We should recognize maybe he's grown up a lil bit. A sincere, honest apology is very rare and valuable.

link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Actually I'm all for transparency, even in situations like this.

You should visit the thread where California just passed a law making taping illegal unless people give consent.

There, the same people are aghast at the idea of people taping others without their consent.

I'm just getting a big laugh out of all of this.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears
he says... "I don't even wait." that to me seems to indicate that he doesn't give them any time to get any signs of verbal or nonverbal consent.
and again, just what are these signs? allowing him to walk past you in a grocery store aisle? accepting a ride when your car breaks down?
his attitude seems to be that he's rich, he seems to automatically assume they won't mind, because he's rich and powerful, he can do anything....
and well those that don't consent, he can just pay off I guess..

link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Well you brought the Bible, Trump's favourite book, into it.

Let's be consistent shall we.

link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Xenogears

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

MBTM has taught me a few things in my time.

Always had well constructed and respectable disagreements.
& agreements from time to time.

I truly thought more would be the same when Trump went full retard, but they've doubled down twice as hard.

Baffling.

I feel the same way my friend........

On a side note to the full retard thing......It reminded me of something I found.....

(puts on fire gear)

But seriously, the disconnect is astounding. I often wonder how they would feel if their wives, daughters or sisters were approached by someone like this, if they would feel the same?

have you seen the refugee crysis in europe? hillary intends to brings tens of thousands of refugees over here, the crysis here. Anything from public rapes, to the rape of ten year old boys has taken place over there, iirc. So somebody's sister, mother, or daughter could be not just groped but brutally raped, perhaps in public by a group of men, if a certain someone's elected.

The future is more important than the past.

This is where you should get angry at Trump and the people who pushed Trump as the number 1 guy to go against hillary then. The election is lost for his endless screw ups and now comes this as a proper concern.

Do you get angry at the other race car driver for pulling ahead, or for your own driver for slamming on the breaks every 20 yards because he likes the sound of the tire squeal?

Everyone claimed trump had no chance before the primaries, and time and again they've said he's sunk or lost. Yet he keeps rising, keep polling more democrats, less republicans, he rises. Nothing he's done or said yet has killed him yet. Perhaps this will perhaps it won't

I do know there are MANY MANY online who complain about being the friendly sjw PC guy who tried to make a move, was dismissed, and now only listens about the ROUGH man who treats the center of his affection like a sexual object and how she loves him so much she's sad he doesn't see how much she loves him.... well that's what you hear in plenty of places over the web. Perhaps it's fiction and they're just making it up.

link   
"Boys will be boys"

Yup that's the excuse for the disgusting language used by a Presidential nominee.

yuck

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
I've been in locker rooms. I've been in strip joints. I've been in high school. I've heard this kind of thing before in all of those places, but mostly from men under thirty. When you hear it from men over thirty, you know you are in the wrong company. Over thirty, it's thug talk in serious people and emotionally immature talk in frivolous people.

I wish people would wake up to the fact that Trump has no sense of place, has never grown up, does not know how to behave in a political context (or a commercial context, as in the clip), and should never be allowed anywhere near the office of President of the United States.

I think Mr. Trump owes a couple of ladies who are very close to him an apology, an explanation and perhaps, in the case of Melania, a memorandum of understanding.

You do realize Trump wasn't talking with someone his own age or status, right?

And again, listen to the tape. He was talking BS.

I was working with these 2 lovely hot gals, all day yesterday, very closely, if ya know what I mean. wink wink nudge nudge.

Hey, how do I upright the pic?!

They look good lying down too.

lol.
edit on 10 7 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I'm just getting a big laugh out of all of this.

Im sorry......

Is there something funny about a man bragging about groping and sexually assaulting women just because he can?

I dont think there is anything funny about any of it, regardless of how it was acquired......

The fact that some of you think this is funny says a lot about your character

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join