It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleazy Donald Trump Caught On Hot Mic

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Phage

I would disavow. But in this case, the greater crime is recording private conversations for the purpose of political assassination.

That's an interesting point.

Trump never gave consent to be recorded.

I thought all the leftists hated that when it was against abortionists.

But now they are for it apparently.

It wasn't that it was recorded. The problem was that the recordings were edited to present a false narrative. Was this recording of Trump edited for that effect?

link   
a reply to: jonsoup

I think it goes more to character.. particularly for women voters.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

hey maybe I am wrong, but I think I was the only one bringing up the point that maybe they weren't legit. I was also willing to accept that it was just trash talk....
but some seem to be too accepting that his words are true, and the behavior he is describing is perfectly okay....

link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

originally posted by: introvert

The election really is about political correctness after all.

No, it's not about being politically correct. It's about having a candidate that possesses the maturity to know how to treat women and how to present themselves properly.

When will you put your political partisanship aside and admit this is not how a grown man should act?

better than laughing in regards to a case about a sexual predator who raped a twelve year old who got a light sentence.

And better than trying to bring the refugee crysis over to american soil. See the rapes of women and children in Europe.

That is how you take things completely out of context.

Was Trump taken out of context in this recording?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Do you guys only speak in questions? Yes I could have clarified it better.

link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

So which of the seven people on the bus was the time traveler come back from the future to surreptitiously record Donald Trump for the purposes of political assasination a decade later?

I think we can cross Donald off the list and probably Bush but that still leaves us with five.

Hmmmmm...

Maybe we can phone the Kremlin for help?

link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

originally posted by: Sremmos80

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Consent.

Is.

The.

Key.

DIFFERENCE.

STOP CONFLATING THIS WITH REAL SEXUAL ASSAULT.

YOU ARE ONLY DEMEANING REAL VICTIMS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ABUSE.

STOP IT.

I missed the part where he said he asked them before he grabs them.
Crazy how that part keeps getting implied...

You might consider a remedial course in reading that emphasizes reading comprehension.

"When you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

That doesnt denote Consent......speaking of reading comprehension.......

Not only that, many women have been abused or sexually assaulted who "let" someone do something at the time out of FEAR, it doesnt mean they wanted it.....

Come on man , youre really really really looking bad on this one......

Why cant you supporters just admit at this point this is deplorable........there is NO excuse....

And they've come out to family, friends, a psych or the public with it. Besides, Trump's claim is that they consented, by that I mean it to infer that he interpreted or misinterpreted getting signs of verbal or nonverbal consent.

link   

I find that the douchebag thing is condoning the recording of people without their consent to score political points.

...so whats your view on the wikileaks about to come out about Hill's stuff?

Would you be upset if secret records of Bill Clinton came out talking about some personal views about say, how easy collage girls are?

Take a moment and find a principled stance here, then dont sway from it regardless of which party it comes from.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

hey maybe I am wrong, but I think I was the only one bringing up the point that maybe they weren't legit. I was also willing to accept that it was just trash talk....
but some seem to be too accepting that his words are true, and the behavior he is describing is perfectly okay....

Who cares?

Really, who cares?

It's fun to poke fun at everyone in a hissy-fit over it, but other than that?

link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
the Christians will go for that so at least we can maintain our grip on that base, oh did I just use the word grip..?

As a Christian I agree he has the ability to ask for forgiveness but spiritual redemption doesn't imply earthly free passes.

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

This Story will be Old News by Tomorrow after the Next Multiple Scandal Pieces on Hillary Clinton come out . In the End , the American People Will Have to Elect One of them . At least this one about Trump happened 11 Years ago when he was Not running for Public Office , Hillary on the other hand made a Mockery of Representing the American People in Washington .

link   

That's an interesting point. Trump never gave consent to be recorded. I thought all the leftists hated that when it was against abortionists. But now they are for it apparently.

Lol. Maybe you better tie off to something before you go reaching that far. You don't want to fall out of the basket!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

have you seen the refugee crysis in europe? hillary intends to brings tens of thousands of refugees over here, the crysis here.

Were not talking about Hillary

And it really really gets old that every time Trump, his policies or his supporters are backed into a corner, they immediately pull out "Hillary" like a 5yr old trying to justify to a Teacher their bad behavior.......

This thread isnt about Hillary, it has NOTHING to do with Hillary.......

Donald Trump is not absolved of his bad behavior because "Hillary"

Jesus conservatives are suppose to be champions of Accountability

Where the hell have you guys gone?

link   

How do you know the intent of the person recording?

The recording was from "Access Hollywood", apparently. It could hardly be considered covert, any more than any "hot mike" recording is.

link   
I'm proud to be a Puritan.

I want to live in a society where our relationships and friendships are valuable and engender worth.

I want a society where we can all respect each other.

A society where money doesn't put you above the law or agreed decency and you can become untouchable.

I know it's a fantasy, but everything everyone believes in is a fantasy in it's own way in the end. I prefer to seek good fantasies.

link   
Trump's daughter Ivanka must be mortified by this development. She defended her father quite confidently, assuring interviewers that she "knew" her father and that he was not a "groper".

It's fine to be a one man band and a guy who shoots from the lip all the time because he's got "eff you" money, but mature people with children and wives keep a lid on it. Trump called this episode "locker room" banter, which it was, except for the missing locker room.

Because of his age one doesn't usually think in these terms, but is Donald Trump a "himbo". (Term I learned from someone whose high school friends thought he was one.)

link   

Do you guys only speak in questions? Yes I could have clarified it better.

Please clarify.

While you do that, I'd like to know if you can prove the recording was made without his knowledge.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
I think that Billy Bush handled it well in terms of his apology for own role in it.

"Today" show co-host Billy Bush says he is "embarrassed and ashamed" about his vulgar chat with Donald Trump on a 2005 videotape that was revealed on Friday.

"It's no excuse, but this happened eleven years ago -- I was younger, less mature, and acted foolishly in playing along.

I'm very sorry," Bush said in a statement.

money.cnn.com...

What did Trump say again in response to this story?

I'm sorry if you got offended...
(shortened)
Oh, and "but Clinton..."

link   
This is really tangential, but imagine how Vladmir will crack up when he sees this video? I bet his own M.O. is similar to Trump's when it comes to women.

This will beef up the bromance. Kindred spirits, ya know.

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'm not aware of how it was recorded, and how it ended up in the hands of the press, but recall 1984. Big Brother is watching you. But you don't know when and where and how.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join